Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11 - 27.0.11.3

[DE]Megan

can you fix the stupid quantity or needed instrics ? we actually need 4092 of theses ! soon 5115 and we only get between 2 and 6 of them for each big mission done !! this is pretty insane because one mission is during between 5 and 20 minutes ! let's take the medium rate for theses : so 4 instrics every 10 min and we actually need 4092, so (4092 divided by 4) times 10, it makes 10230 minutes so 170h (soon more than 200h with the commander way), remember that we didn't count the many bugs we have : black screen, players stuck or that are froze, enormous companion, random loots like reactors host migration etc (btw there are more bugs now than in the Xmas period)   At least 170h will be decent if all my hypotheses were true but they aren't, a medium squad take time to be ready and is taking way more than 10 min to finish one mission and even if you end it, I hope you didn't get any kind of crash ... there is few solutions for that : 1st solution : make instrics faster to farm with more xp for kills on greener ships, so the players don't look on other "glitch method", or make the level we need to cheaper 2nd solution : still keep the same amount of instrics to farm but do a kind of trade system where we can spend for example 100 driac or 1000 copernics to get 1 instrict     on that I hope you read that message because your inactivity cause all the actual problem of intrinsic exploit with ivara and silent weapons to repair your mess !!

19 minutes ago, kebra said:

On the other hand, the flux capacity has been lowered... :thumbdown:

Warframe0398.jpg

Warframe0405.jpg

From the patch notes,

Fixed the stat value of Flux Capacity on Reactors showing higher than actual stats.

• We're using Round To value of 10 instead of 1, so some values were showing higher than they should be (37.x would show as 40).

If you look at your Railjack's ship stats in screenshots, you can see that you still have the same Flux Capacity (502) before and after.

Just now, Afterburner_X said:

Thank you for the adjustments of Avionics Capacity for Reactors. Sadcat for all the people who scrapped their low Avionics Capacity Vidar Reactor, I guess. Will you adjust the RNG range of other stats/parts like engines and shields too?

I asked on support and they refunded the ones I got, one of them turned out to be a 99 after the hotfix \o/

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11.1 is now live!

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when using the Void Hole Battle Avionic.

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when viewing a Warframe Blueprint in the Market, resulting in an inability to purchase Warframes.
    • This fix required the back out of previous fix that we will investigate for another: “Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal”.

still no option to rush the railjack's construction. still forcing people spend hours farming just to forcibly wait an additional 12 hours. I don't want to spend the next half year building this thing -- literally i'm expecting it to take me 6 months to build this. Bare in mind I am the clan leader of my clan and the only person in my clan (and before anyone asks -- no I will not leave my clan to join another. I made my own for personal reasons and I have had this clan since before poe was released -- roughly a month or 2 before it was released actually.). Now, I'm also on the 4th or 5th part and I was told that there's a total of 6 parts. The reason I'm stating this is because IF there are six parts, then that means that I'm almost done, but also I'm completely done with farming materials for railjack at this point. I absolutely positively don't want to even check out the rest of the content at this point and I won't. 

Material costs are too high, being forced to wait longer than 5 minutes (12 hours), the lack of feeling as if the railjack is actually important (which it really isn't, I'm looking at it as if its another onslaught gamemode or another false "kingpin".

I almost said there's no lore to the railjack, but that would be a false statement. By the time you get done with your second part with the railjack, for me personally, you will give zero sh!ts about what cephalon cy has to say and skip everything to go ahead and start farming again.

Now don't get me wrong, I didn't redownload warframe thinking we were going to get all of this for free. I actually redownloaded it expecting to buy a railjack out the box and actually play the content. But, I mean, I don't mind having to farm materials either. But what I do mind is wasting entire days farming for the same stuff just to be forced to wait an additional 12 hours. I would much rather it not be so stupidly tedious, like it is now, and get it out the way so I can actually check out the content -- that isn't Law of retribution might I add -- that DE has been wasting their time hyping up since forever when they could've been re-implementing Law of retribution.

In other words, I would much rather play the content -- but instead I'm doing exactly what I use to do before I had uninstalled warframe. Log in,stare at region chat, don't bother typing anything because the warframe community is not exactly the friendliest, I may laugh at something -- but 9/10 I will end up getting creeped out by someone who thinks warframe is p0#nhub, and then log off and play a first person shooter instead. That's the problem for me, personally, here with this new game mode.

tyvm, bye

26 minutes ago, kebra said:

On the other hand, the flux capacity has been lowered... :thumbdown:

Warframe0398.jpg

Warframe0405.jpg

In your own screenshot look carefully under the Railjack stats themselves. Looks like your flux capacity stayed consistent to me, just the values displayed on the reactor itself changed.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

we did not forsee the depth of the frustration the ranges caused, but in hindsight we should have.

I appreciate this, I really do, I hope you guys use this new hindsight more often in the future, there's a very long list of things that could have and still can use this hindsight.

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks to your feedback, we are able to confidently make broad and major buffs across the board.

this is fantastic, is the "board" just reactors then?

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Range of Winged Cyclone, Winged Force, Winged Steel, and Winged Storm to 1000m.

• This also fixes these Archwing based Avionics for Railjack also affecting the Railjack itself.

Anyone could see this fix coming from a mile away, I hope these avionics will get another look and adjusted someway, as is they went from useful to useless.

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wreckage Repairs that are partially funded or waiting for completion (timer not expired yet) can now be cancelled!

that hindsight again, should have never been a issue, but thanks for fixing it guys.

all in all this hot fix and the changes it brought are much better than the last two.

Still hoping railjack gets some depth, railjack 2.0 in a year or two I'd imagine.

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.11.1

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when using the Void Hole Battle Avionic.

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when viewing a Warframe Blueprint in the Market, resulting in an inability to purchase Warframes.
    • This fix required the back out of previous fix that we will investigate for another: “Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal”.

Is there a way that controllers could still use the nested menus for fishing and conservation that existed prior to the Empyrean update? Its very difficult to do either not being able to swap bait, calls, spears, etc since you don't have nested item menus now. Also, perhaps related, Battle Avionics on the Railjack when piloting when using custom control bindings make it very difficult to both use them, and once you have, leave the pilot seat or the invisible sub-menu that doesn't show. In both cases, this also disables most of the defaulted keyboard controls from working as a temp replacement due to what seems shared configs.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Wreckage Repairs that are partially funded or waiting for completion (timer not expired yet) can now be cancelled! Resources funded will be returned and the Wreckage will remain in your Inventory to be Repaired or Scrapped later.
    • 0eb964807a745fb09beee66a192e3913.JPG 
      • Keep in mind this doesn’t change the 80% refund from Scrapping Repaired Wreckage.

well , the partially repaired wreckaged that has been funded but still not 100% is not refunded any of the resources at all.

Some nice fixes (especially with reactors) but still isn't quite there.

Still waiting for Omnitool hotkey, properly shared loot across all sections of RJ missions, space vacuum (both for archwings and RJ pilot), RJ enemies dropping loot right after they die and not half a minute later 500 meters away, return of shared murmur progress from lich attempt, option to recycle garbage weapons from liches, "visible when holstered" working for Shedu (and other visual fixes, it's janky as hell right now, constantly points down in archwing, disappears during wall latch), universal medallion returning to conclave, removal of nonsensical wreckage cap (there's literally no reason for it to exist) or merging it with armaments slots (for less confusion, it caused some people waste plat on slots) or AT LEAST displaying armaments capacity just like with wreckage cap, some way to manage/browse avionics and wreckage without built Railjack, properly working turrets inside Grineer RJ structures to kill radiators solo without going back and forth (this worked a couple times for me but most of the time they are just inactive, I'm starting to believe those couple times were some fever dream or hallucination), reduction in RJ repair time (Empyrean is here, you don't need to pad the content drought with 6x12 hour timers anymore), reduction in dojo RJ components research time (they are kinda useless now because it's faster to just acquire MK1-2-3 part by the time MK1 from dojo is finished researching).

Also, noticed some glitches right away: missing wreckage icon (left, mid row), missing item in the last row (displayed properly when scrolled further).

fdc6015091.jpg

Still no asterite  titanium rebalance of cost. .and rest of economy as Well  That is the only thing to change that Will make RJ bearable. 

Also you really need to rebalance battle avionics because the dmg on them is mostly underwhelming (beside vortex munitions (nova like battle avionics). 

Still no  réal vacuum change. Stop being stubborn on it

Rest is welcomed

Archived