Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

Well I like all those new things (except for this lich thing) and I am not playing a grinding game to get everything done in the first evening. Even the price for everything could be higher.

But I really really hate playing something so buggy, and its not only the new quests. Literally every quest seems to be messed up right now. RJ, Plains, Fortuna, etc.

Maybe I will wait for the next fixes to calm down a litle bit and not waste my time without any fun.

On 2020-01-23 at 10:59 AM, Spam661 said:

This a million thousand times this 

Rj Really sux for this. I was thinking, we could have nice dog fights in aw in open spaces but instead it is instant 1 shot death even if you go invis with that on aw I forget the name  but even in invis you still get locked on and die immediately . THIS IS NOT FUN. Either make it do less dmg to aw or have less hard lock.

Can we all just acknowledge the fact that the countermeasures avionic also does seemingly nothing in the way of getting target locking projectiles to stop locking onto your railjack? (which is, by the way, the intended purpose)

When can we get a visual mark for newly acquired wreckage so its not confusing to browse through wreckage wondering what was saved?

When will we see Wreckage RNG% bonus at a glance instead of having to tab mouseover?

Does anyone else's railjack name keep changing every single time? It seems to take on the last railjack mission you joined in pub and overwrite your own.

9 hours ago, Avss said:

When can we get a visual mark for newly acquired wreckage so its not confusing to browse through wreckage wondering what was saved?

When will we see Wreckage RNG% bonus at a glance instead of having to tab mouseover?

Does anyone else's railjack name keep changing every single time? It seems to take on the last railjack mission you joined in pub and overwrite your own.

Until it gets implemented you could do what I do, so not to get the new stuff mixed up with the ones you are keeping. Read Here or below quote.  

On 2020-01-25 at 7:59 PM, Slayer-. said:

What I do is place full credits into repair (helps with seeing it once you back out of the repair menu) and about 25 resources just to stop it being scrapped outright which it seems to do if no resources are in the repair.

edit: That way I can keep track of what I want to keep and any new stuff.

On 2020-01-23 at 4:53 PM, ToKeSia said:

he is already a lot because he is not tank type , look at Rhino although he is half-ass tank frame , he got 275 only while umbra is 300.

yeah not tank, but this is normal (lv 140 enemy sortie enemy or railjack lv 50 enemy one shot one kill (umbra die, not the enemy)?
no
He is so weak for the 23.0 update...... 

On 2020-01-23 at 10:36 AM, 24ANGELS said:

Please make heavy attack a toggle again. It's really easy to lose all combo counter when spamming E fast. Thanks.

Next Hotfix will restore the original Melee behaviour of it being opt-in only with Alt-Fire, 'Hold to Heavy Attack' is going away.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Next Hotfix will restore the original Melee behaviour of it being opt-in only with Alt-Fire, 'Hold to Heavy Attack' is going away.

The "original" melee 3.0 behavior? Will this reintroduce the disabling of Tenno charge attack Void blast moves as that mode also had? I am only asking because re-putting in the original charge attack command was stated to fix the broken at the time Tenno nodes that rely on that to function and lack an active melee to use Alt fire since that is used for their always on Void laser amp. If this would lead to having Void blast amps that change up how Tenno melee, I would be fine with that, but it would be annoying to lose out on whole nodes for schools not working again as happened with Melee 3.0's release.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Going to say finally here, since it should have never been added in randomly after the melee changes in the first place.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

FINALLY 😄 It never should've been the "hold" nonsense. Guess I can keep my melee weapons equipped since I was going to remove them on all my loadouts tonight.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I thought you guys ain't taking that away solely because that 'hold to heavy attack' can be cancelled by doing other moves like roll, jump etc. Well, most players don't know that I presumed, so now it is good that it is going away.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Can you retain this functionality on throwing weapons since the throw itself is not technically a "heavy attack"?

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Just woke up so can someone tell me if I'm reading this right, this means heavy attack is being moved keys to hold alt fire for heavy attack?

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Question, but why was it chosen to not make it its own button binding like Sprint VS Sprint/Roll?

it already has its own assignable button. By default, the two are the same, but you can change it.

the problem with this is however that it looses its functionality if the melee weapon is holstered.

This also needs to be fixed - I sure hope DE thought of that.

7 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

it already has its own assignable button. By default, the two are the same, but you can change it.

the problem with this is however that it looses its functionality if the melee weapon is holstered.

This also needs to be fixed - I sure hope DE thought of that.

No, I mean keeping Melee + Heavy as it is right now but under a different button, just like Sprint has Sprint (touch) / Sprint (hold) + Roll (touch).

Like, I welcome both keys behaving differently and it annoys me to do heavy attacks when I don't want to, but I can see why some people might want to use it.

I'm probably not reading this new change in the next hotfix correctly, if not someone will let me know.

Simple, just leave heavy attack on the separate button in options that it has now, and remove hold heavy attack from the normal melee button, it would solve everyone's problems because I LIKE MY HEAVY ATTACK ON ITS OWN BUTTON which at present it has. (though to do a heavy attack you need the melee weapon equipped)

29 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I'm probably not reading this new change in the next hotfix correctly, if not someone will let me know.

Simple, just leave heavy attack on the separate button in options that it has now, and remove hold heavy attack from the normal melee button, it would solve everyone's problems because I LIKE MY HEAVY ATTACK ON ITS OWN BUTTON which at present it has. (though to do a heavy attack you need the melee weapon equipped)

It doesn't solve anyone's problem, particularly if you use a controller; but doing that when melee 3.0 launched made any Tenno focus node that worked off of Void blast not work. For example Vazarin holding to form a barrier in front of the Tenno or Madurai shooting fireballs. That is why charge attack was put back in, now if this comes with some other way for Tenno to utilize those nodes; maybe a hold to swap Void blast melee amp so they can "alt fire" to do those moves, maybe this would work, but its important to know that the straight alt fire heavy stirke broke functionality at launch.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

3 questions.

1: what about people who like hold E to heavy attack? could we get a way to turn that back on, like a toggle in the options?

2: what about weapons who's main use is heavy attacks, such as glaives or gunblades?

3: will this break operator's again? since Hold melee is used for certain focus skills, but alt fire is already used by amps.

27 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

3 questions.

1: what about people who like hold E to heavy attack? could we get a way to turn that back on, like a toggle in the options?

2: what about weapons who's main use is heavy attacks, such as glaives or gunblades?

3: will this break operator's again? since Hold melee is used for certain focus skills, but alt fire is already used by amps.

im pretty sure you can still just heavy attack normally with the altfire button

Archived