Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

... Ya know, I've been silent about this for a while, but I figure I'll give it a shot: any chance we could get Sword Alone, the movement-based Conclave melee mod, to be applicable outside of Conclave as well? I feel it would be a fun little addition to add to any melee build when you don't know what to put on, and could possibly fit well into any future plans for a (rather limited) Melee Exilus Slot.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania Prime has been given her own unique dodge/roll animations that flow better with her floating movement! As requested here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1181409-please-add-new-dash-animation-to-titania-prime/ 

Any chance the regular Titania will get a similar treatment? Not that i need it but it would be cool for newer players.

Also Titania Prime still uses the default roll/dodge sound FX, could you guys look into that?

Also also her side dodge distance seems very reduced for some reason.

Edited by -CLM-Joker
Bug on roll sound fx

19 minutes ago, Ramflare said:

This update is a net positive to me, what are we moaning about? Are we upset defensive abilities are actually consistent now or is it something equally inane?

The Railjack revise is certainly nice, yes. However, the Vazarin changes are not despite people giving DE countless feedback as to why it shouldn’t be rolled out and yet they still did. This isn’t the first time they’ve done this either. 

• Like 5

The healing changes are sooooo good. Thanks a lot DE. 100hp/sec heal will allow us to run very long defence missions. Most people are too overly reliant on that Vazarin Invulnerablity. But honestly, if your Cryopod takes more than 30k dmg in 5 mins, then the fault lies in you for doing a S#&$ty job of defending your Cryopod. Not the absence of a Vazarin God Mode. And yes. This is coming from a person who has gone to 60 waves in Defence. And none of my team uses vazarin. So I know what I am talking about.

30k hp in 5 mins is not a random number. 30k is the amount of heal the cryopods will receive at max possible heal. Which is very easy with Oberon and some others I won't name. (Don't wanna get them nerfed)

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changing the pacing and general feel of all Railjack Piloting and movement to be less reliant on the optimal strategy of “Single strafe Boost then Repeat”: 

• Doubled the Railjack’s base Speed. 
  • Lowered Boost Speed by 75% 
  • Increased the Boost Speed cost of dodge. 
  • Increased Boost Drain 

Why? This are just bad for piloting. Who would invest on piloting now?

The piloting experience is all about maneuvers, all great spaceship great games have a amazing maneuvers on their arsenal. Please dont apply this.

• Like 7

Just now, Infernus3 said:

The healing changes are sooooo good. Thanks a lot DE. 100hp/sec heal will allow us to run very long defence missions. Most people are too overly reliant on that Vazarin Invulnerablity. But honestly, if your Cryopod takes more than 30k dmg in 5 mins, then the fault lies in you for doing a S#&$ty job of defending your Cryopod. Not the absence of a Vazarin God Mode. And yes. This is coming from a person who has gone to 60 waves in Defence. And none of my team uses vazarin. So I know what I am talking about.

30k hp in 5 mins is not a random number. 30k is the amount of heal the cryopods will receive at max possible heal. Which is very easy with Oberon and some others I won't name. (Don't wanna get them nerfed)

Maybe people don't want to have to bring one of like 3 frames to do high-level defense objectives? 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

Vazarin is far from dead and can still provide healing at will to warframes who do not have access to healing at all. It's still an incredibly powerful focus school.

I respectfully disagree. Operator arcanes are just as good if not better for self-healing, and you can use two of 'em without locking you out of a valuable energy dash. As for healing others, trying to chase down a fellow Tenno flying past me at Mach 6 who doesn't care about their own HP isn't exactly my idea of a good time. Speaking for myself, I cannot justify using Vazarin any longer when Zenurik provides so many positives that DE has shown no intent of nerfing.

• Like 10

Thanks for the update.

Btw the download proccess was kinda was weird on my side. It was failing every 50mb or so then I had to manually restart it. Some people may give up on updating for now if this happens to them too. 

Any chance companions in need to revive also tp with us in ship whenever we use omni or are force to? It was one of my major remaining problem while playing SS but it would be a great improvement for RJ tbh. I kinda hate to have my companion die in a ship I can't go back too.

Also plz can we add a permanent indicator when someone is in a crewship? I'm kinda tired to obliterate an ally or getting shot by the FA while someone is in a CS.

Edited by SoulsAreMeat

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion projectiles ignoring Limbo’s Rift status of enemies/the player, letting it hit enemies across the Rift.

This allowed for Limbo to attack from a position of invulnerability, where normally damage cannot cross the Rift unless it’s a Warframe ability of some kind. We intentionally did not fix this until after the Scarlet Spear event, but it is a bug. 

In that case please fix infested drones effected by arbitration drones being able to damage into Limbo's rift.

Since arby drones cause enemies to ignore WF abilities, the infested drones should not be able to do damage into the rift when effected by them. This bug allows the drones to attack limbo and anything else in the rift including objectives without being in the rift themselves.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

Vazarin is far from dead and can still provide healing at will to warframes who do not have access to healing at all. It's still an incredibly powerful focus school. You just won't be able to heal objectives as insanely effectively as before without a proper team or the right warframe.

Cough cough Magus Repair.

• Like 5

Wow! There are definitely nice changes within it 😄

But why a cap on the hazards??? Thats not realistic and also resulting in less work for the on board repairer 😛

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Caps for the amount of simultaneous Railjack Hazards (Fire, Electric, and Breaches). Your Railjack can only have 1 of each Hazard active at a time.

Oh and one thing: Plz fix the colors. THIS is insane jeez xD

You can barely or not read this at all xD

p0a6lAk.pngKDjtg83.png

Edited by -TSA-Swaggi
  • Like 2

hello, kontent?

sorry kontent machine broke

understandable have a nice day

odMncDm.png

the game is updating then this pops out then it starts updating again and then the update failed update pops out again and then it restarts updating again and does

the same loop again

Edited by Sharkgoblin
  • Like 1

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

The Railjack revise is certainly nice, yes. However, the Vazarin changes are not despite people giving DE countless feedback as to why it shouldn’t be rolled out and yet they still did. This isn’t the first time they’ve done this either. 

Right, it still affects players the same doesn't it? In scarlet spear it didn't work at all. So reduced effectiveness is a lot better. I think sometimes you just have to admit that something is way too OP, protective dash's full effect trivialises any mission that requires defense. It made the few things it did affect boring.

• Like 3

can we have fish in caves on venus back?

hotspot+bait=nothing(with chance booster). not a single fish at all

ok. bugframe huh. abort. restart. new mission. same result

Edited by AirinStar

Cant wait to jump in and try some of these

I am more keen on the fact that these changes are after the test cluster gave feedback 😄

Also :

The garuda justification for healing is still bull pie ,

You also missed all the other ways for damage reduction through armor boosts and avoidance like icy avalanche and invisibility.