Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New inaros mission only if you got the prime?

Just now, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

I've seen desert skate specters, the left latron exlius armor piece and apparently according to reddit in a leak there's a inaros osaris helmet in there as well

multiple parts for the latron armor piece, the Inaros osiris helmet (which honestly looks horrible imo) a sarcophagus Noggle

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

It is probably because Inaros’s lore involves Baro and DE needed to find some explanation of Inaros Prime’s lore since he is a quest warframe.

They didn't care about other quest Warframes (Mirage, Limbo and others), nor about lore-dependent Warframes such as Valkyr.

Per the Wiki, which as we all know is unofficial and always subject to change:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Baro_Void-Signal

The baro void signal is a special mission in the void that can be bought from baro for 100 ducats and 55000 credits if you have inaros prime equiped. The mission is a 10 wave defence mission that requires all players to be using inaros prime. The mission rewards A desert skate specter and one reward in this order: Elixis Latron shoulder plate,  Elixis Latron leg plates,  Elixis Latron Chest plate,  Inaros Sarcophagus noggle,  Inaros Osiris helmet. Buying the latron exilus parts from baro does not remove them from the order.

So, the armor set is not the Prisma Latron armor that he's been bringing recently: it's the Elixis pattern on the same mesh. Given that we dont yet have a Prisma Latron right shoulder, there probably is not an Elxius Latron right shoulder either, which is unfortunate in my opinion; I rather dislike asymmetric armor sets. 😞

Furthermore, this is going to be a rather long-term grind for many of us who aren't eager to just buy Inaros Prime. Grind the parts up, however long that will take, wait three days to build, then spend the next 10 weeks getting the missions from Baro. Not terrible, and not complaining: it's nice that there is something with a defined, predictable, guaranteed drop table. 🙂

il y a 36 minutes, ReaverKane a dit :

Well, as long as they don't make it only show up during this week... Because, with 3,5 days build time, and atrocious drop rates... One needs to be lucky for this not to be a 120€ mission.

It's a prime, not any harder to get than any other before, it's not atrocious, just man up and do it.

And it's a meaningless defense mission that drops an ugly cosmetic, not the end of the world.

2 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

It's a prime, not any harder to get than any other before, it's not atrocious, just man up and do it.

And it's a meaningless defense mission that drops an ugly cosmetic, not the end of the world.

It's not hard, but unless you're rushing the build times you will miss the mission this rotation no matter what, even if you were given the components on launch lol.

il y a 1 minute, Wyrmius_Prime a dit :

It's not hard, but unless you're rushing the build times you will miss the mission this rotation no matter what, even if you were given the components on launch lol.

Oh yeah you're not gonna be able to play the game anymore if you don't get that ugly shoulder pad RIGHT NOW right ? Oh wait, no you're fine actually.

People will really cry about anything will they ?

12 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Oh yeah you're not gonna be able to play the game anymore if you don't get that ugly shoulder pad RIGHT NOW right ? Oh wait, no you're fine actually.

People will really cry about anything will they ?

All the people using nothing but red than black for all their warframes and weapons are definite proof of people having bad taste in customization. Missing out also kinda sucks if you just want to collect everything for the sake of collections.

37 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

All the drop rates in this game are atrocious... My question is not whether you have it or not, its just if its one-time thing or not. Because other than no-lifing the grind, AND being lucky, the only way to be able to get the prime in time for Baro is to pay for it, since the build time alone is 3 and a half days... So anyone not lucky to get it on tuesday.
Also, about the man up... Well, give just our MR difference, i would say i've done that a bit more often than you...

43 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Not true.

I got lucky with my relic packs and got all Inaros Prime parts an hour after launch, he'll be ready tomorow, early enough for both versions of baro.

2 hours ago, Sentinel-14 said:

So, the armor set is not the Prisma Latron armor that he's been bringing recently: it's the Elixis pattern on the same mesh.🙂

Which I just bought at Tennocon Relay anyway, so unfortunately for me that's some drop table dilution

Archived