Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

hace 34 minutos, Letter13 dijo:

Considering the high viewer volume, it's likely that rewards may take a bit of extra time to be issued to players. Be patient!

... i have been watching almost non stop(refresed page two times so discount a few seconds) since the very beggining. More than 3h 20minutes. No drop so far, to me or any of my clan mates.

So, where is the drop? You can say they aren't giving it because of there being too many viewers. But, never has this happen to me in any twitch drop from Warframe. They aren't even saying anything about "if you didn't receive the drop and you watched 30+mins, don't worry we will send it later". I'm afraid of not getting it before the timer goes down and the second steam starts. ):

So, we need answers.

6 minutes ago, FrozenPhoenix000 said:

I'm not getting the handcannon is there a reason why?

By [DE]Drew
01/08/20

Oh Hey, Tenno!

Whether you have a Digital Ticket or not, come join us in the TennoCon Relays! You'll see one of the Relays whether you have a Digital Ticker or not, so join in!

If you're waiting for your Twitch Drop, they are slowly being distributed. All the drops have congested the system! You won't get your drop message until you return to your Orbiter.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Blueknight014 said:

... i have been watching almost non stop(refresed page two times so discount a few seconds) since the very beggining. More than 3h 20minutes. No drop so far, to me or any of my clan mates.

So, where is the drop? You can say they aren't giving it because of there being too many viewers. But, never has this happen to me in any twitch drop from Warframe. They aren't even saying anything about "if you didn't receive the drop and you watched 30+mins, don't worry we will send it later". I'm afraid of not getting it before the timer goes down and the second steam starts. 😞

So, we need answers.

Because there are over a quarter of a million viewers on Twitch right now, and historically the Twitch drops for TennoCon viewers need extra time to be fully distributed to all users. 

If your accounts are linked properly and you watch the stream for the time needed, be patient, you will get the drops.

I would just use Steam. People will say to be patient, but last year some people never got drops at all. I had Twitch open since before the start, no drops, opened the stream on Steam a little over 30 minutes ago, and already got the token through Steam.

Logged in to twitch to watch the convention, well to receive the new gun, and less than 10 minutes in, twitch lags out... Kind of irritating when I have to get up early on a Saturday (Pacific Standard Time here) for 30 minutes in order to receive a time sensitive offer... and I don't know if it's going to acknowledge my attendance, or if it's going to work at all, due to server malfunctions.

And now there's an in game attendance thing too? I'm too sleepy to think about this right now.

hace 2 minutos, Letter13 dijo:

Because there are over a quarter of a million viewers on Twitch right now, and historically the Twitch drops for TennoCon viewers need extra time to be fully distributed to all users. 

If your accounts are linked properly and you watch the stream for the time needed, be patient, you will get the drops.

Thanks, will wait then. So even if by the time the steam ends(the one for the gun) i will receive it if i have watched more than 30 minutes of that steam? If yes, then i can finally stop stressing.

Will wait and see what happens. 🙂

As long as your accounts are linked correctly and you watch a sum of 30 minutes of the stream during the timeframe when the drop is available, you should be eligible for the drops. If the Twitch stream is having latency/buffering issues, try reducing the resolution of the video, turning off the "Low Latency" option under advanced settings, and closing the Twitch Chat.

Also please keep in mind that it may take some additional time for drops to be issued due to the extremely high viewercount, so please be patient!

The information regarding Twitch drops and in-game drops for the TennoCon/TennoLive relay can be viewed here: https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020 

7 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

I would just use Steam. People will say to be patient, but last year some people never got drops at all. I had Twitch open since before the start, no drops, opened the stream on Steam a little over 30 minutes ago, and already got the token through Steam.

And for those of us who don't play on Steam?  Telling people to watch on Steam seems like a non-solution.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Blueknight014 said:

Thanks, will wait then. So even if by the time the steam ends(the one for the gun) i will receive it if i have watched more than 30 minutes of that steam? If yes, then i can finally stop stressing.

Will wait and see what happens. 🙂

Yes, last year's TennoCon needed quite a bit of time to fully issue rewards (if I remember correctly rewards were still being issued several hours if not longer after the stream itself had ended).

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem during the tennocon live stream going on, but Twitch doesn't seem to want to work for me. I've loaded the page up several times while making sure my internet worked (which is working just fine) but each time twitch keeps saying there's an error when trying to play the stream. I've been looking forward to this stream and now I can't even watch it. Not to mention I doubt I'll get the free sidearm/Hydroid prime reward for watching at least 30 minutes of it since I can't watch any of it. I wanna know if anyone else has been getting this issue and if there's a way to resolve it. Please and Thanks

I don’t have it either, watched from beginning and Re-linked account (even though it was linked). I’m assuming it’ll be here later down the line. Some people in my alliance got it, others didn’t. 

Plus there’s more people watching since TennoCon isn’t physical. Let’s hope for a few hours/tomorrow.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

And for those of us who don't play on Steam?  Telling people to watch on Steam seems like a non-solution.

The op plays on PC, I play on PC, so I suggested an alternative for people that play on PC. It seems silly to tell me I can't point out an alternative just because you don't play on PC.

Archived