Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else unable to wait for the Helminth ability list?

Zahnny

I know it's only a few days away provided DE keep to their schedule of making a dev workshop. (they also wanted to ship some stuff early before heart of deimos which I assume will also be this week) but whether it is lackluster or amazing I can't help but check the forums and other places for even the slightest bit of info.

I'm literally giddy with impending disappointment, as if a thousands Baros all tried to beckon me over to buy cheap junk at once~

Tho it will be interesting to see the few "OH DE YOU MADE A MISTAKE~" abilities sneak in to break the game.

personally im not concerned about game breaking abilities as those will get fixed in no time.... i rly want a good travel ability or bubble ability so i can solo more mission types with him and stop taking the long way arround when i see a jump my alt can take but my main cant

fingers are crossed for cloud walk or ripcord since we wont be getting any bubble skills (tho id be ok with celestial twin, but not as happy)

58 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I know it's only a few days away provided DE keep to their schedule of making a dev workshop. (they also wanted to ship some stuff early before heart of deimos which I assume will also be this week) but whether it is lackluster or amazing I can't help but check the forums and other places for even the slightest bit of info.

I mean, technically it's not going to physically kill me I guess, but I would like to know right now very much yes. Very, very much. I would like it two months ago, before it was announced and probably before they had even fully decided the abilities.

I’m ready man.

soul punch, shock, Nidus 3? Vabs balls, Novas orb, rhino charge, excals 1? Nyx cha... I mean 2? Oh let’s not forget pull or Inaros 2, or cloud from Wukong, Molt, 

just think of a frames most uninteresting ability or one that does not use some pice of its kit I’m sure you could guess every single 1.

I'm sure it will be a neat little gimmick for some frames. It won't be a huge game-changer, that's for sure.

There are so many other games I can play though, that really I don't even "wait" for the update. It will be rolled out, I will notice, and I will launch Warframe. Until then, I will do my normal routine of rotating games.

Subsuming Excalibur will give you Super-Jump, of course.

Let's face it, they will nerf anything OP unless we keep it hush hush like always. I imagine it'll be gimmicky and might add a little to some frames. On release it'll be broken af and then it'll get nerfed into the ground. Not gonna stop me having all frames ready for subsuming but I don't expect this to be game changing like so many seem to.

3 hours ago, BDMblue said:

I’m ready man.

soul punch, shock, Nidus 3? Vabs balls, Novas orb, rhino charge, excals 1? Nyx cha... I mean 2? Oh let’s not forget pull or Inaros 2, or cloud from Wukong, Molt, 

just think of a frames most uninteresting ability or one that does not use some pice of its kit I’m sure you could guess every single 1.

Don't you dare put Cloud Walker, aka the best ability in the entire game, in the middle of all that junk.

17 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Let's face it, they will nerf anything OP unless we keep it hush hush like always. I imagine it'll be gimmicky and might add a little to some frames. On release it'll be broken af and then it'll get nerfed into the ground. Not gonna stop me having all frames ready for subsuming but I don't expect this to be game changing like so many seem to.

Really going to suck to have a decent warframe ability nerfed because it has a synergy on another frame. I mean alternatively there could be multiple variants but that just gets needlessly confusing an convoluted. Either way seems like a lose lose.

20 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

this is why im hoping they add some more utility abilities rather than boost or damage abilities... things like travel abilities are less likely to be nerfed due to compatability with another frame

Archived