Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your favorite member of the Entrati?

Duality52

I would say Granny, she seems the most level, kind, and light hearted of the bunch. She's critical of all of them, but her criticisms are not untrue or unfounded, and really it just seems like she wishes they could get along.

For perhaps second though, I do enjoy Father during his better moments, mechanics who care about their works always appealed to me.

5 minutes ago, NoXHeart said:

I would say Granny, she seems the most level, kind, and light hearted of the bunch. She's critical of all of them, but her criticisms are not untrue or unfounded, and really it just seems like she wishes they could get along.

For perhaps second though, I do enjoy Father during his better moments, mechanics who care about their works always appealed to me.

That having said about Granny...

Spoiler

She DID kind of risk the destruction of the Origin system as we understand it for the sake of her family - and, in fact, temporarily did trigger the end of the world as we know it, likely causing a vast amount of damage even if the time the heart was disabled for was short. Even if she's level for Orokin standards, she clearly does not give half a thought to those she is not directly connected to.

I mean, she's still probably one of my favorites but still, Jeez Louise lady.

I've not quite decided. It seems like it's gonna come down to once I get to know more of them. I'm quite pleased that, in keeping with the Orokin thus far, they're still rather bad people, in comparison with the other groups we've encountered. 

I like Grandmother and Son. Grandmother seems pretty cool, like the kind of grandma who lets you have a sip of her wine after your parents said no and then winks at you. Plus I really like her design. Son is kind of creepy but he reminds me a bit of Teasonai and he's charming in a weird way. I look forward to hearing what he has to say about the animals during conservation.

Grandmother. She's genuinely nice to her new Tenno contractors, she thinks tearing the valley up on a K-drive is totally sick brah, and she's the heart of the family keeping things together

She's also completely freaking nuts and risks blowing an extinction-sized hole in realspace to save the expense of hiring a marriage counselor

Gee, I dunno, I used to hate Son, but his dialog and voice acting is very amusing. He says some pretty great things when I vaporize the animals instead of conserving them. Daughter was originally my favorite, because QT and she likes to watch me cut fish.

Honorable mention to Mother, for "When you come in, feel free to wipe your feet on my husband. He won't dare stop you" line. Like Damn, thats harsh!

On 2020-08-25 at 9:27 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Grandmother. She's genuinely nice to her new Tenno contractors, she thinks tearing the valley up on a K-drive is totally sick brah, and she's the heart of the family keeping things together

She's also completely freaking nuts and risks blowing an extinction-sized hole in realspace to save the expense of hiring a marriage counselor

The only marriage counselor that would come within orbit of that family is the Tenno, and Tenno are only good at maiming,killing, looting, and burning. Having us work with them to fix something that needed a team effort is about the best use of the only marriage counselor they could hire.

And Grandma pulled the plan off masterfully, now she just has to deal with a endless legion of Tenno running about the infested wasteland stripping everything like a scourge of shiny metal locusts but that is pure grofit for her.

On 2020-08-26 at 5:29 AM, Jokie155 said:

483621.jpg

Grandmother reminds me of her quite a bit, except without the venom. The design especially, bald with a fancy headband. (Daggair, one of Londo's wives, from Babylon 5.)

Good to see an other Babylon5 fan out there.

My net is Mother but all the members are potentionally good if they expand them.

Archived