Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Kitguns appearing as unmastered in profile

TheSpad

On 2020-09-21 at 11:17 PM, AlphaTangoFoxtrot said:

That workaround does not work for me. I enter PoE with my kitgun equipped to secondary from Cetus, solo. Then I travel back to Cetus. I check my profile and it is still not mastered. Even tried getting some kills.

you need primary kitgun, not secondary ones

This just shows they shouldn't have crossed categories with modular weapons. Primaries should have been part of the infested zone. One weapon type for each open world.

This is just soo messy because now new players are either going to think they can get MR for both or be confused as to what they still need to level for MR.

Hello Support;

I have fully levelled the "Rattleguts" kitgun chamber as both a secondary and a primary, but this is not reflected in my profile. I must have received affinity for them already, so it may just be a visual bug. Both weapons are currently in my inventory, and screenshots are attached to support portal request #2309931

If you had the primary kitguns before the update you don't need to forma it or recraft one to have it mastered in your profile, you just need to play a mission with it.

I assume they splitted kitguns between primaries and secondaries in two in our profiles to be able to record more accurate usage stats since they are different weapons and it was not meant to give more mastery anyway.

no.

on the plus side though, Infested Kitguns Soon™ and we'll get to choose from the start whether they will be Primary or Secondary weapons. for me it comes down to looks and how interesting the fire modes are, Primaries are usually a bit better, but if a Chamber looks better on a Secondary Receiver, I'm going for that instead.

20 hours ago, sitfesz said:

The chambers reappeared in my profile as incomplete next to being complete. I never bothered to craft kitgun primaries.

SE9VqEI.png

its a bug that came with DE adding in the primary handles to kitguns
game is registering the secondary builds people have made but those of us who havent made primary version seeing this.

On 2020-09-23 at 3:53 PM, yilmazdurmaz said:

solution: if you already have primary kitguns maxed, just use them in a fast regular mission, like capture, and they will be fixed to show completed.

i had hope they would give extra exp though, and heart broken 😅

not working for me :(

Hi I am cuco967 I was maximizing my kuva weapons for some Mastery Rank (MR) point to get mr28, I check my list of weapons in my profile and in equipment I find out that my primary kidguns are not maxed or mastered, not even used ether.

I thought this was weird since I remember very clearly that I use them and even maximized all the primary and secondary "kitguns", then I check my list of secundary weapons to find out that I have them all max. 

Later I thought I was crazy and that all of that was my imagination and I went to my arsenal to see the kitguns and try to level up, but for my surprise they were already at the maximum rank and named (wich means they are gilded). I started to think and observe them and shortly after I realize that I am missing 2 primary weapons (kitgun), and 1 secondary weapon (kitgun), but I do not recall/remember having sold or exchange any weapon, not even for the Night Wave (NW) mission (I could be wronge and have sell or exchange but i am preatty sure not)

Then i go to furtuna to see if that's a visual bug, and check if they are gilded, wich in did they are gilded.

Then I verify that all of this is not a bug in the mastery tab and calculate the points of each weapon and add them to see if they give the same value (each 1 rank = 100 points) that appears in Mastery Breackdown of primary weapons wich was 368,400. While in the breackdown say I have 371,400 making a difference of 3k only (30rank) indicating that all 4 kidguns are not counting, and it's not a visual bug.

I have no idea how it happen or when exactly happen because I stoped using them 2-3 month after they where added, thats like 1 month and something ago and become mr27.

hYjCsAo.png

L1VMRKC.png

WrzrTKd.png

jt4UhqR.png

fmXM4qK.png

There are some bugs with the profile showing K-Drives as not mastered, despite being mastered already and having received mastery points. Also with kitguns it shows mastery for primary and secondary weapons. Despite that while the weapons can be build as primary it won't add new mastery progress.

Archived