The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0

[DE]Megan

57 минут назад, DoomFruit сказал:

Fixes autoexposure blinding the player, causing migraines and generally being incredibly annoying?

No?

Boring.

i think forced autoexposure is not enough. needs also remove toggle for glare and bloom and then start shipping sun glasses as official warframe merch. hope i gonna get some fee from all those money they gonna earn from this!

There is the issue where I can't open the chat menu when using a controller on pc when I press the left trigger. Xbox one controller.

Also, there are some things that should work with the controller that just don't, like dodging/dashing with wisp while using her ultimate when you press left bumper. I know there is another warframe with a toggle ability that you dash while it's active, but it doesn't work with the controller, the same as wisp.

Logged in and checked it out. MfD works much more like it seems like it was originally intended: If you oneshot big guys, small dudes and dudettes die, but to make it kill other strong enemies you need much more set-up (pre load everything with status, or use bleed).

Thank you for this, and the bile changes, much better.

The changes to the RJ resource cost are welcome, even though I personally never had any issue with it. 

Also, there are still warframes that haven't received their PBR touch-up, such as Rhino and Trinity, namely their base skins. 

Also, could you give us an ETA on when Nezha Prime will be released? He is quite strong and fun in my opinion, and I would really love getting his better variant. 

Woild it be ok to be buff the Cortege? For the amount of time and resources spent into finding and crafting its parts, the power & performance seems lackluster, almost unjustified. I urge you to take a second look at it. 

39 minutes ago, FaridRLz said:

And again... Helminth was supposed to be for experienced players, if anyone starts complaining and moaning about it then... [DE] should have left it for MR 15 or even MR18 imo

I do not see what it has to do w experienced players, i m mr28, helminth is 10, i got more than enough cryotic, it is inefficient and too expensive to use 3k of cryotic worth around 40-50 mins of game time when i can use some other resource i can farm in less than 10-15 minutes efficiently and usually combined with some other resource.

The balance is still way off in my eyes as far as cryotic is concerned, though most of the changes were on the right path.

4 минуты назад, emperor_kk сказал:

I do not see what it has to do w experienced players, i m mr28, helminth is 10, i got more than enough cryotic, it is inefficient and too expensive to use 3k of cryotic worth around 40-50 mins of game time when i can use some other resource i can farm in less than 10-15 minutes efficiently and usually combined with some other resource.

The balance is still way off in my eyes as far as cryotic is concerned, though most of the changes were on the right path.

the thing is they didn't changed anything about cryotic, but reduced cost of resources that were much easier to farm than cryotic

1 hour ago, Javrendei said:

While I welcome Bile changes, I'm disappointed because Cryotic cost was not addressed.
3000 Cryotic is a value insulting to anyone who ever invested their time in Excavation mode.

And is trivial to anyone who used to farm Fusion Cores and Void Keys. Helminth is for experienced players. It shouldn't be a walk in the park (even though it is and will continue being easy). /shrug

13 minutes ago, emperor_kk said:

Cryotic, and a bunch of other materials are hyper-inflated.... But yeah, that one stands out like a sore thumb, especially because we've seen this before with Sybear and the ice ephemera. My guess is that they're looking at player averages with a lot of people who just spammed excavations before they were nerfed, and that skews the numbers.

Limbo's flower is still either missing or buried so deep in the wall it might as well be.  I've subsumed 12 frames, I can see 11 flowers.  Limbo was my 5th subsume, he was in progress when the last script to fix flowers was run.  He's the only frame I have subsumed so far which had custom colors, as he's the only frame I ever kept after I had its prime version.  He's therefore the only flower I actually particularly care about, so it's funny that he's the one that's messed up ;)

Seriously, though, flowers are still busted.  They're still either missing or buried in walls, and for some people they've got a flower which grew to twice its normal size when another flower failed to spawn properly.

1 hour ago, Javrendei said:

While I welcome Bile changes, I'm disappointed because Cryotic cost was not addressed.
3000 Cryotic is a value insulting to anyone who ever invested their time in Excavation mode.

You know what's funny, i have been selecting other resources instead, you do have a choice remember?

I don't even farm Cryotic, there are situations where i get cryotic by just logging in.

ptTZEQC.png

Archived