Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.4: NIGHTS OF NABERUS!

[DE]Rebecca

vor 14 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Nights of Naberus have arrived!

The ancient festival of death and mischief has begun on all platforms!

On Naberus, beauty is banished. Rot and monstrosity hold sway. And Daughter couldn’t be more excited! 

To get everyone in the Naberus spirit, she’ll be dressing up in Morbid costume and offering exclusive, limited-time rewards available for purchase through her special Naberus-themed store in the Necralisk.

Listen to a gruesome tale narrated by Grandmother in the comfort of your Orbiter with a creepy Naberus-themed decoration, or enjoy an assortment of Glyphs, Emblems, Skins and Blueprints - all available for purchase using Mother Tokens.

No halloween mission is kinda lame. It's just farm the S#&$ you've already farmed to death but this time again.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced Isolation Vault Bounty Toxicity phase from 3 minutes to 1:30 minutes.

I honestly thought that changing the timer to 3 minutes in the first place was a weird decision. It felt unnecessarily long!
A way I thought that would have added diversity to this phase would have been adding different objectives. For instance: Tier 1 vaults would have been the Mobile Defence Tox phase, Tier 2 is an Exterminate Tox and Tier 3 is an Assassination Tox of 3 Deimos Saxum Rex enemies.
There's a lot you can do with this phase to be less of a chore and feel more engaging for the player.

Oh and thank you very much for the update!
Much love!

Good thing i uninstalled today, i still will follow for info but good to see DE still has odd priorities, this Helmith System was so worth it to see waht needs fixing only to fix minor things instead of reworks, Eclipse needed a full change, not this.

I still not understand people that praise you for every little thing that should be normally given as normal by testing the game only once. I used to praise too, but after such a long time seeing how things go like this, this game will burn down, it started out in glory but will be forgotten soon as another mediocore AAA attempt wanting to much at once from all groups of people instead of focusing on one thing and evolve around it, instead of keep shoving in new things like Railjack, Lichs, Helmith, etc.

Corvid or not, you started such behavior long before the virus and i am tired people usign the virus as excuse, guess we also start blaming EA's bad games on it aswell and overlook that they done this for decades already. DE became the same, repeating the same mistakes over and over.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Reduced Isolation Vault Bounty Toxicity phase from 3 minutes to 1:30 minutes.

An early change meant for Update Deimos: Arcana that was low risk to add now! Feedback alluded to this phase not offering much variety within the Bounty - so we’ve shortened it to get you to the meat of the Bounty quicker! 

While not addressing the core problem of lack of variety of the bounty, it is surely a welcome change band-aid. But still, i won't come back until necramech mods drop change get heavily adjusted.

Still no fix for Deimos achievements, still no fix for loot not affected by Vacuum/Fetch while in Necramech, still boosters not affecting residue, still abysmal drop rates for Isolation mech mods, still bugged Kitguns in Equipment profile. It's been a while, is technology there yet?

45 minutes ago, Raitlor said:

@[DE]Rebecca

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

i like ur attitude
and thanks for the attitude and for us :D

Archived