Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

Lavos' efficiency use is just BAD

Instead of efficiency only affected the 3rd ability, it should affect all 4 of the abilities' cooldown timers. Strength should be what affects the 3rd abilities ability to reduce the cooldowns of the other three abilities.

Also, why would you screw us over and only let us use the necramechs in the stupid operation?
So not cool

ive done 2 missions and already had an orphix that didnt spawn enough nodes to turn vulnerable so it forced an extract... and thats not even criticizing the low quality of the operation, let alone the absurd time investment that would be required to get anything worthwhile. welp. this (and more 5 forma garbage) is what i get for trying to pick up warframe again. you actively just push people away from the game lol.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of your account, gear, play time, or progression doesn't matter is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of major bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

Hard disagree to every point you made in your post. Sorry.

I think the costs are... Ok. They seem fair for what the offers are, but I wish the drop tables didn't have so many relics/endo as the higher chance rewards. I'll grind for Lavos if I need to, but it's a little disheartening because I'm sitting on mountains of relics already.

Edit: Please no more relics... We have so many methods of getting relics, I don't want to play the limited time event for relics. :(

Been playing a bit more, and am enjoying the mission for the most part, but aren't super satisfied with the rewards you get - you get operation credits a little too slowly imo. maybe if you got 20% of your score instead of 10%? it just feels disheartening - i get that DE wants arcanes to be hard to get, but i might not even bother getting lavos since i'm already a bit burned out

Now that I've finished all 3 nodes, every time I want to do the Endurance node on Jupiter, I get sent to Saturn instead. This happened both when selecting the mission from the Alerts tab, and specifically selecting the Jupiter node, end up with Grinners on Saturn. Also as others have mentioned the Prisma Dual Decurion(s) are not gaining XP at the end of mission. Well, it says they are, but in the Arsenal it has been reset to 0. Meanwhile my Affinity booster is about to burn away, so thanks for that.

So far the Operation is what was advertised, Necramechs vs New Sentients. The damage the Necramechs can do to the normal Sentients seems rather low. Maybe allowing the Archweapons on a Necramech to bypass sentient status adaption and treating them as liches could solve this.

Regarding Lavos:

His Kit works well in all missions where CC is an option. with near instant access to every Element in the game you can adapt to each Situation.

At first i was secptical regarding efficiency only affecting the colldown reduction that his 3rd Ability provides. After some testing i became aware of the possible builds this design decision enables. with the build i came up with Lavos is not only incredible Tanky thanks to adaption and a full Umbra Set, but he can apply all kinds of Status effect in a huge area.

The only Ability that isn't feeling that good when using it is his 4th. When using it, it ignores all enemies that are even slightly lower than the probes. i would appreciate it if the Damage hitbox could be increased by 1m or 2m above and below the drones so that casting it dosnt feel wasted that often due to elevation differences between the probes and the enemies.

It seems like Disabled Necramech are intended for players without their own personal necramech, which I will refer as "rental" for the remainder of this post.

Suggestions on Operation Orphix Venom gameplay improvement:

1. Prevent players with a personal necramech from using a rental, I.e. player already has "Summon Necramech" in the gear wheel. I've noticed that once I entered one of these rentals, I'm unable to transfer out of it, which was very annoying. I presume this is a "feature" so that players in a rental won't accidentally lose their necramech. Nevertheless, I'm bound in this, "Corn Prison," that wasn't of my choosing.

2. If a player has a "Summon Necramech" on the gear wheel, once the player renters a rental, the "Summon Necramech" is automatically bound to the first slot on the gear wheel until the rental is destroyed. The rental is bound to the player until it is destroyed. The player won't incur the 60sec cool down, but rather the "Summon Necramech" item is removed from the gear wheel until another rental is procured.

3. Allow player with rental to be able to transfer out of the rental, without losing the "Summon Necramech" item in the gear wheel, with conditions mentioned in the point above. There's no bigger kick in the nuts when it comes to mobility,  when you need to traverse across 500-1000m of map, just to experience a 10-30% penalty to run the experience.

4. The rental's "Summon Necramech" is only valid for the game session. After all, we don't want a bug in which players accidentally own a Necramech, right? 

To players whining about Necramechs being so slow to move around the map... Remember, you can transfer out of your Nechs and freely bullet jump or void dash to your heart's content. (Oh yes, DE, please enable players to transfer out of these Inactive Necramech rentals; we love to zoom a bit, yeah?)

It's not everybody's problem that Nechs are slow. Get creative. You are playing 3 styles in the same game, where you can easily switch amongst all 3 with ease. What other games offer such options?

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of your account, gear, play time, or progression doesn't matter is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of major bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

im sure you use your mecha and it mather.. the new hit is it.. like as hes time railjack.. if you use your mecha then it mather.. if you dont have a mecha go deimos grind it and get 1 .. lvl up in operation is more funny as lvl it up in fortuna..

and you can usa any frame you need only to switch betwen operator frame and the mecha.. 

you only dont like mecchas.. 

sorry for bad english

New update's event is unplayable for me. Every single time I try to do the first Orphix Venom mission I get stuck at an infinite loading screen. Sometimes everything freezes, sometimes I can still control my ship, just forever.

:(

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.1

Fixes:

• Fixed several crashes related to Operation: Orphix Venom. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between Operator and Necramech after firing any type of Glaive. 
  • Fixed a crash when trading with certain Weapon and Mod combinations.
  • Fixed multiple Lavos’ overriding selected elements when imbuing. 
  • Fixed an issue where a given Necramech’s Exalted Weapon would not properly update when in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed two players being able to occupy the same Necramech in Operation: Orphix Venom. 
  • Fixed a crash related to Lavos’ passive.
  • Fixed a crash related to Arson Eximus units. 
  • Fixed a crash associated with Equinox abilities on Orphix Venom. 
  • Fixed some missing localization items for Update Notes.
  • Fixed an issue where Orphix would not be destroyed even if their health was at 0. 
  • Fixed various Script Errors and crashes. 
  • Fixed an issue where some accounts got bonus duplicate Mausolons. Feel free to sell or use these if you were one of these players! 
  • Fixed a crash associated with Explosive Legerdemain being used when not fully ranked. 
  • Fixes towards Host Migration not working with Isolation Vault Stage 1. 
  • Fixed an issue where the Dioramas when catching Lobotriscid or Falgellocanth are swapped.
  • Fixed erroneous Antenna in Nora’s Nightwave landing craft. 

Full Update Notes: 

1. I WANT MY ANTENNA BACK !   : * (

2. Leveling my Voidrig, arch guns, and arch melee. 👍

3. Getting operation rewards out of the drop table, gives me a reason to purchase the cosmetics. 

4. I'm having far more fun than I should, according to some Tenno. Those Tenno are meanies. 

5. Next time, I'm sending you a group request.

Archived