Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

So about this smart "hotfix", did you knowingly disable health orbs on necramechs?
Did you really do that? Do you changed a core mechanic since the beggining of the game itself to reduce the survival of mechs????
You guys released a mech skin and reward but cut down survival on mechs... amazing.
I played scarlet spear since day 1 with all its bugs, but this garbage I wont. 

@Voltage totally agree! 

This event is so bad on so many levels. Not just because the only items you are using is the necramech and the operator but because the game mechanic is copy paste from what you've done in scarlet spear. 

Instead of using the Necras as a reinforcement to damage whatever is disabling the warframes we are in them 24/7. 

The last years you've done more on appearances than fun gameplay and it's showing. Continue like this and Warframe will be the prettiest game that nobody plays with the nicest art community that nobody cares about. So sad. 

Firefall is calling from beyond the grave to implement some of its mechanics... 

22 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

@Voltage totally agree! 

This event is so bad on so many levels. Not just because the only items you are using is the necramech and the operator but because the game mechanic is copy paste from what you've done in scarlet spear. 

Instead of using the Necras as a reinforcement to damage whatever is disabling the warframes we are in them 24/7. 

The last years you've done more on appearances than fun gameplay and it's showing. Continue like this and Warframe will be the prettiest game that nobody plays with the nicest art community that nobody cares about. So sad. 

Firefall is calling from beyond the grave to implement some of its mechanics... 

bye

The green exit marker still bugs out at mission completion and:

• either it doesn't appear at all or
  • it is placed directly on the extraction instead of each room's path to extraction, making its search in multi-branched maps a frustrating guess work (happened again just now in an event mission, full team of 4 people, no apparent lag/high ping, no host migration)

This is appening since i joined, 4 years ago, and most probably since game creation. Any plans on a Waypoints 2.0 or Waypoints Revised to fix this and many other disturbing UI problems, like i.e the indefinite permanence of a mess of multiple objective markers (sabotage consoles and cells, excavation areas, etc) on screen even after their completion?

Ingoring the saltyness over a Voidrig-centric operation, wish Bonewidow was more useful.

The thingies take huge damage from her sword, since similar to the Condrix, they don't have damage reduction on melee attacks (bug or feature?). But this is useless when 90% of them are way above ground level.

Could've been done better.

EDIT: Since Lavos and Operation stuff actually drops on the operation, not so grindy. But still, I have no use for 4 Lavos alternate helmet cosmetic blueprints.

13 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

please please please make the revive animation on wild necramechs cancelable. I'd rather alt f4 the game than sit through that S#&$ty animation when i clearly have my own mech out.

Yeah I did that a couple of times by accident, just close enough to activate trying to get into mine that was out. :facepalm:

Lavos: The Good & The Bad.

Good
- Lavos looks fantastic, so much so that I can't even bring myself to put attachments over his awesome little baubles.
- Lavos is dynamic and interesting.  It's nice to have a frame that can "adapt" to whatever threat is thrown at them and actually has engaging and mindful gameplay.
- Leech eximus are no longer the bane of my existence!  F@#% them.
- Lavos potentially can scale very well.

Bad
- Lavos' cooldowns are awkward.  Namely Catalyze's cooldown is FAR too long compared to not only the other cooldowns in his kit, the cooldown reduction received from Transmutation Probe (will talk more on that), but also the actual current value gotten from this ability for its required setup.
- Transmutation Probe offers extremely minimal returns as far as cooldown reduction.  I understand its meant to aim it for a "group" but the fact of the matter is that this frame has no inherent grouping mechanic, so unless we're meant to be entirely reliant on using other gear (which opens up the anti-build diversity can of worms) we're literally just hoping that RNG allows the enemies to group up enough to see an even noticeable dent in our cooldowns.
- Ability durations.  While Vial Rush leaves a rather long lasting trail, for some reason both Transmutation Probe and Catalyze are gone almost instantaneously, further reducing any kind of benefit that could be gained from them.  Transmutation Probe might not even be as bad as it currently is if the range were extended and it were made more of a stationary "checkpoint" similar to Xaku's abilities.
- Vial Rush suffers from the Tidal Surge/Zephyr problem.  We don't really want these abilities that are centered around launching our frame in a random direction when the main focus of the ability is meant to be some sort of CC or damage dealer.  Abilities like the previously mentioned more often than not just cause us to fling ourselves into some hole in the tileset or disorient ourselves entirely because we're launched way too far too fast and our target is now a mile away.
- Catalyze suffers from the V1 Gara problem.  Catalyze only really works if you're on an almost entirely flat tileset, otherwise the ability does absolutely nothing to enemies that are slightly above or below you, this is further compounded by the previously mentioned non-existent duration.
- Overall damage output/investment.  While Catalyze CAN do significant damage, it either requires an extra-infused cast of every single ability in his kit on each individual target, which is a nightmare for all the previously mentioned reasons, or it requires a "Conditon Overload" weapon to be paired with him at all times, which again opens up the anti-build diversity topic.

Proposed Fixes (Not necessarily all required together, but to address each problem individually)
- Increase Transmutation Probe's cooldown reduction ~3x.
- Increase duration of both Transmutation Probe & Catalyze SIGNIFICANTLY.
- Make Vial Rush "throw" vials forward for the full distance even if canceled early so that it can instead be quickly tapped twice to create the same line of effect or can still be tapped once and left alone to run the full duration to keep its mobility aspect.
- Make Catalyze an "orb" rather than a disc, or at the very least a wall that drops to the floor like Gara's Mass Vitrify (it is a drone emitting gas after all, unless it's lighter than air it stands to reason it would fall).
- Take the "damage doubled per element" aspect out of Catalyze specifically and instead add it into his passive so that all of his abilities become more effective the more he or his teammates spread elemental effects.  Could also potentially convert it so that instead of doubling per element it doubles per proc and lower the overall damage to have a more gradual but overall higher scaling.

hace 51 minutos, GrazeZeroLow dijo:

Necramechs are a breeze, and makes leveling arch weapons so easy a chimp can do it. 

Leveling up arch weapons?? the level gets bugged, at least on endurance mode, and the archgun doesn't level up.

Archived