Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: All energy effects and ephemera effects are oversized in archwing mode in railjack missions
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/UgANXAq (Sorry i dont know how i can insert the image)
  • REPRODUCTION: Use any ephemera/attachments with energy effects and go into archwing in any railjack mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The energy effects should be the same size as in normal missions
  • OBSERVED RESULT: energy effects are oversized
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% since there has been archwing and this has still not be fixed. Is it finally time to address it?
Edited by ElKayJae

What happened to the Zephyr rework? It seems very buggy.

As others have mentioned, Tornado doesn't have anywhere near the range it should have. No offense, but I've actually been wondering for a while if you understand how Tornado works. I say this because you've said a few times now, in the patch notes and in the dev workshop, that "The radius that Tornadoes will grab enemies will be increased to include by default the synergy with Airburst; you no longer need to use Airburst on your Tornado to increase its pull radius"... But that was never how it worked in the first place. Airburst never increased the pull range on Tornado. The wiki states this too. All it did was increase Tornado's vertical height.

Furthermore, the thing I was most looking forward to was the Airburst change. What even happened to that? Airburst seems to work exactly the same way as before. Testing in the Simulacrum, when I cast Airburst it just tugs enemies once in the direction of the impact. There's no Vortex effect. Enemies don't get suctioned up into a ball or anything of the sort. It's just a weak tug, same as before.

It's nice that Tailwind cancels now when you hit walls... But sometimes that gets in the way too, as it cancels unnecessarily when touching slopes. Sometimes momentum is still preserved and it's hard to change direction. It doesn't have the same flow that Gauss's Mach Rush has.

From some quick five minute testing I noticed a clear bug with Tailwind: if you hold aim glide when Tailwinding into a wall, you're left in a walking state even though you're still in the air. It seems like this is still counted as an aim glide, as you fall down eventually, but until then you can walk around in the air as if you were on the ground.

Another bug is that when enemies are suspended in a Tornado, their health/shield bar no longer appears, so it's very difficult to tell how much more damage is needed to kill them.

Pretty disappointed with these Zephyr changes really. It doesn't feel much different from before. Airburst and Tornado really need to be improved...

Edited by SteveCutler

I've fully completed Arc Silver in veil proxima twice, and both times the cephalon says the mission is a failure and the node isn't cleared, despite me defending the target successfully. Also, when playing railjack with other players, after the countdown some people get teleported to the ship where you wait for your other allies, but those who for some reason didn't get teleported get locked out and can't enter. If you then use omni tool to recall and try to re-enter, you're also locked out.

• DESCRIPTION: I only recieved the tier 1 reward
  • VISUAL: https://prnt.sc/10q8srn, edit numero dos: https://prnt.sc/10qaxim
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea how to reproduce 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Recieve the tier 1 and tier 2 rewards
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tier 1 reward only was recieved
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I guess 100%?
  • Edit numero dos:it seems like i didn't even get the tier 1 reward as i only have 2 riven slivers which i think i got a long time ago
Edited by redchili1332
Just noticed the form, and also for the second edit i noticed the lack of t1 rewards

• TYPE: Missing defense objective on Railjack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Me and my buddies were doing the "Falling Glory"(I may be getting the name wrong, apologies in advance) railjack mission when we boarded the corpus ship and went to the defense objective. Whenever we got there however, the defense objective was completely missing, and we were forced to abort the mission. 
  • VISUAL: (Note: My mic wasn't being recorded during this video) 
  • REPRODUCTION: We are unsure of how to replicate it, all we had done was play the mission as you normally would
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Upon arriving to the main room, there should be a defense objective, and the mission should be completable 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No defense objective was present, therefore we could not complete the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: We are unsure of a reproduction rate, as this is the first time we had seen it

vor einer Stunde schrieb Finkun:

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Warframe Update 29.10.0 Vauban Bastille (Vortex) Bug
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Throw vaubans bastille and make a vortex out of it
EXPECTED RESULT: Suck all enemys in the votex
OBSERVED RESULT: The enemys fall and try to stand up again (loop)
REPRODUCTION RATE: Each time i create a vortex out of bastille

Came here looking for a similar post.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Vauban's Vortex doesn't ragdoll enemies, instead applies knockdown and makes enemies immune to damage

VISUAL:GW5EcPl.jpg

REPRODUCTION: cast Bastille and collapse into Vortex or outright cast Vortex

EXPECTED RESULT: activate Bastille, collapse into Vortex, expect enemies to get pulled into the center

OBSERVED RESULT: enemies repeatedly get knocked down and try to get up for the duration of the abillity; enemies are immune to 99% of damage during the knockdown

REPRODUCTION RATE: every time Vortex is cast

This used to be my go-to strategy for Steel Path. Cast Vortex, attack ball of enemies to max out combo counter, kill enemies with glaive explosion.

Now neither works; not the clustering of enemies, nor the killing via glaive heavy attack as enemies ignore the attack alltogether.

I'm hoping for a fix, Vauban is NOT PLAYABLE in this state.

• Like 3

• TYPE: Ability will not engage
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to use the Railjack 2 while using an Xbox Elite Controller
  • REPRODUCTION: Went to dojo and equiped multiple mods on the plexus
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have deployed a particle ram, and should have shot out a tether.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing occured.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I reproduced 100% of the time, however when I used the 2 on the keyboard it worked as intended.

• TYPE: Railjack UI, visual/info bug
  • DESCRIPTION: The Updates tab shows only some of the changes, and the wrong way around
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Set up your Railjack, exit the RJ configuration UI, re-open the UI, change your shield or engine, then check the Updates tab
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either just the new stats, or a full stat diff since opening the console
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shows only the changes related to the components tab I just visited, and they're the wrong way around (e.g. going from 1500 shield to 2000 shows "2000 -> 1500")
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  100%

• DESCRIPTION: Defense Missions in Venus and Pluto counted as failure when selecting extract in wave 5. In Venus lost the rewards. In Pluto got the rewards, but in both cases the node wasn't completed. Also, if you try to abort mission after returning to RJ, you get a screen saying that the mission can't be aborted because it has already ended.
  • VISUAL:

OFhnF8q.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: [SOLO] Go to Railjack Defense mission, extract at wave 5 (don't know if other numbers also happen, not going to say 10 waves to lose it).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: return to railjack with mission success
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Gets teleported to Railjack and CY tells the mission was a failure. Node wasn't completed (not unlocking other nodes). Once didn't get any rewards, in the second time at least got the dropped mission rewards
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 out of 2 Railjack defenses, both in Venus and Pluto
Edited by Daiwulf

I played 5 railjack missions in the new corpus tileset and had to quit ouf of 3 of them because of objective locks/not being able to advance in multiple layers of the objectives. Yeah i won't be touching to railjack for a while until you guys stabilize the update

In missions I gain affinity/rank up, but at the end mission screen it only counts affinity for my focus lens. Then when I go to arsenal it says I am still at "unranked." So I am unable to level anything up...

https://imgur.com/MmTRbGK

https://imgur.com/Bnxxh0T

https://imgur.com/o8qUUtW

Edited by Toranaga18
added images for proof

Not sure what caused this but I was doing 1 of those derelic "caves" in venus railjack and my ship was getting destroyed so used my omni to teleport back. Only when I reached the ship i was upside down in the roof and my controls was a mess trying to figure out what direction they took me. So ended with a failiure as I couldn't move more then 3 meters any directions for couldn't figure out what was forward  , left , right or backwards.

I have 2 bugs for the price of 1, both started occuring after playing RJ missions for 1 hour and returning to the Dry Dock in our Dojo

• DESCRIPTION: #1 I can't start RJ missions as host anymore and am forced into public squads, doesnt matter if I enter my RJ from the Dry Dock in the Dojo or the Orbiter to start a mission and #2 my active lich started non-stop repeating the same sentence over and over and over again and is driving me nuts 
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Don't know how to reproduce, restarted the game twice and my lich started nagging right away and wouldn't shut up and I still can't start RJ missiosn as host and have to join a public squad
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tell me how to make my lich shut up and be the captain of my own pirate ship again
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing, I hit Alt+F4 because she wouldn't shut up
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Restarted game twice, happened twice
Edited by AquilaIrae
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTIONAfter fully completing Arc Silver in veil proxima and extracting at wave 5, the cephalon says the mission is a failure and the node isn't cleared on the star chart, despite me defending the target successfully and extracting. The screen when traveling to drydock still says "mission complete" and not mission failed.
  • VISUAL: No screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to Arc Silver in Veil Proxima, extract at wave 5. I did this solo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Return to railjack and finish the mission and get rewards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Returned to railjack and cephalon tells me the mission was a failure, didn't get any rewards
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 out of 2 times

Pilot and gunner crewmen don't seem to attack the external radiators of Grineer asteroid bases. The mission structure causes a lot of back and forth with me having to port back to the RJ, destroy the radiators then back to the base with the exposed mission target. As this has to be done twice,.

Edited by Prexades
  • Like 2

• TYPE: In-Game (menu)
  • DESCRIPTION: Crew attachment selection selects wrong item
  • VISUAL:

https://imgur.com/y1np1https://imgur.com/y1np1y1np1KR.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Choose Right Leg or Right Arms and hover over the last 2 items in the list
  • EXPECTED RESULT: select the hovered item
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the selection goes 2 items before, making it impossible to equip the last 2 items in the list (in this case, hovering the Saturn Six Plates selects the Eos Prime Spurs; and hovering the Vetala Ankle Plate selects the Prisma Daedalus Knee Plate; all the other items in the list are fine)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTIONWhen playing railjack with other players, after the countdown to enter the final corpus ship some party members get teleported to the ship where you wait for your other allies, but those who for some reason didn't get teleported get locked out and can't enter the big ship. If you then try to recall to railjack with the omni tool, exit your railjack and try to enter the corpus ship again, you're locked out as well (no interact button pops up).
  • VISUAL: No screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Do any corpus railjack mission where you have to enter a big ship (not crewships).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enter the ship with the rest of the players and carry on with the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some people get locked out and can't enter.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4 out of 4 times, all on different nodes.

• DESCRIPTION: My MOA is no longer gaining affinity when I finish a mission, he does gain affinity when Im in the mission, but as I finish it, he comes back to level 0
  • VISUAL:
  • M5xp8fx.jpg
  • klF1CZx.jpg
  • 3AVVtOT.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Gild a MOA and then try to level it up
  • EXPECTED RESULT: That my MOA does gain effinity
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It comes back to level 0
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Im traying in every kind of mission, re-equip, try anothercompanion and the MOA again and it happened every time

2 hours ago, Killallu said:

In-Game

Zephyr's ult's range isn't even close to what the tool tip says

The "Range" value shown is the distance within which Tornadoes can spawn while in "seeking" mode. The pull radius of the individual tornadoes is a different value.

Door's mission bugged in Venus Proxima.

CJF4WGN.jpg

Consecuence, loosing a lot of time trying to see if we can manage to migrate the host to fix the door, but nothing happend. Also, we had lost a lot of resources and new rare mods: pdN2Wyi.jpg

• TYPE: [In Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Railjack Defense mission on Venus. Lotus says we can extract and when we do, we fail the mission no matter how long we have run it for.]
  • VISUAL: [Didn't work :( ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Extract after wave 5, Venus Railjack defense mission]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [We should have succeeded. Mission was successful until we got to railjack.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Mission fail. 3 times in a row.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every time]

bug : was unable to hit the weakpoint ..

• TYPE : in-game.
  •  Description : doing the objectives normally.
  • visual : below.
  • Reproduction unknown.
  • Expected: reactor weakpoint to be vulnerable to damage.
  • Observed : I was unable to hit the weakpoint, both with RJ weapons and archwing weapons.
  • Reproduction rate: uknown.
  • FIX : Tell players that they need to use the heavy gun !!
  • Warframe0081.jpg
Edited by Funkzie
  • Like 1