Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime

Breezer88

Gotta admit, in my completely unsolicited and useless opinion, I think every single item in the Gara Prime access looks pretty good. I'm not a fashion frame player or any of that stuff but I have to give kudos where something catches my eye. As a grumpy old man, from her kit to the cats kit, it all has visual symmetry. +1 from the old timers fandom. 

I haven't seen any buffs to her armor, health, shield or energy, I am only speaking of the visual aspects of this access.

You know, sometimes these visuals can be a bit difficult for me to see the finer details like the Samurai aspect, but I do see it now since you guys have mentioned it. That just makes it so much better for me personally. I love ancient cultures and most of all honor and wisdom. Respect and love. Grace and humility. I'd love more stories like that in WF.

3 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

Gara and Volnus prime both look amazing, but the Astilla looks... weird. Am I the only one who didn't understood at first glance which side was the barrel and which the stock? 

I thought it was a pistol myself... lol

14 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

Gara and Volnus prime both look amazing, but the Astilla looks... weird. Am I the only one who didn't understood at first glance which side was the barrel and which the stock? 

Hoo boy, you better figure it out before you shoot it, things might get messy.

Seriously though ye, I quite like how everything in the upcoming PA looks

21 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

I definitely had to take a second look.

1 hour ago, General-Pacman said:

The preview is bugged...

292708837e.jpg

The magazine is clipped into the trigger. I believe it should be in that goofy gap. It does fit perfectly haha. 

45 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Butthurts are the ones that couldn't afford a decent riven.

This is the second time I've seen you assume player wealth has anything to do with negative Riven feedback. You're not automatically poor for feeling Riven disposition is terribly implemented and maintained.

58 minutes ago, Gremlin said:

The preview is bugged...

292708837e.jpg

The magazine is clipped into the trigger. I believe it should be in that goofy gap. It does fit perfectly haha. 

What if they would've put like a glass cylinder connecting the two pieces in the middle??? The gap isn't something I'd rock if I'm being totally honest. Video game or not, my mind can't fully let go of the basic fundamentals in structural integrity. LOLLLLL

5 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Not a huge fan of Gara's design itself, feels a little bland and generic. The weapons on the other hand look fantastic.

I feel "bland and generic" goes to Frost Prime, Mag Prime and Excalibur Prime. Gara Prime looks incredibly detailed and unique.

Archived