Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am once again praying to the DE gods

Tastypeeper

Can we please get a separate mod screen for khora's whip, atla's fists and gara's glass sword. I reaaaaally want to try new melees but i just love atlas's punching stuff too much, I just wish my melee wasn't tied THAT much to my warframe's performance :(

il y a 15 minutes, Dauggie a dit :

well then don't expect the the damage to be same, as it's already seen the exalted weapon having their own mod config, hinders the damage performance. only plus i see is, players using it for set mod bonus

ill take less damage for more fun c:

50 minutes ago, Tastypeeper said:

Can we please get a separate mod screen for khora's whip, atla's fists and gara's glass sword. I reaaaaally want to try new melees but i just love atlas's punching stuff too much, I just wish my melee wasn't tied THAT much to my warframe's performance :(

You mean turning them into Exalted weapons? Im all up for extra Mastery but the status on them would have to be made so they dont excede a certain amount of damage for a 1st ability, Khora's whip for example.

I would love for this change to be implemented, but if you want DE to hear your prayers, you need to put your prayers where they can find them.  Put this in the Feedback section; the devs don't make a habit of reading General Discussion because it's a trash fire.

its been a problem of interest for a while and as dumb as it sounds recent deconstructor changes might be a good sign. Of course Helios was only touched upon as it was convenient due to works on hound melees but it does show that there is interest in the stat stick issue. So fingers crossed for an exalted revisited update.

58 minutes ago, Tastypeeper said:

ill take less damage for more fun c:

Ill take more damage and fun thanks. If i didnt want to punch, whip or shatter things over melee i wouldnt be playing those frames to begin with. You can pry my milion damage Atlas from my cold dead hands.

4 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

Or--hear me out--try weapons and mod builds other than the Jaw sword and Mire? You'd be surprised at just how well many of the various other melee weapons are with them.

... I'm just going to point out that ^this^ is too much to compute for some people...

33 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... I'm just going to point out that ^this^ is too much to compute for some people...

Ikr. People seem to think those two weapons are stat stick kings... They've sadly been misled. For real, try other weapons. You may find that some of them are far more stronger than the supposed 'meta' sticks.

I don't think DE ever plans on making those abilities true Exalted weapons, but that's OK considering the state of some of them, especially Wukong's Iron Staff. Exalted weapons aren't nearly as powerful as they should be in terms of raw output, it's just that making them too good makes other weapons irrelevant. 

If it can be done correctly then I'm all for it, but I have very little faith that it would be so I'd much rather they be left alone. It's not just Rivens, more than that it's the Combo Counter system as well. Even if these abilities were moddable and even if the damage was buffed to account for the loss of Rivens and even if they could still use all the mods they can now like BR/WW... You'd still need a stat-stick to carry your Combo Counter. 🤦

9 hours ago, Tastypeeper said:

If they want to do that, then DE would have to convert them to actual Exalted Melees instead of Pseudo ones.

3 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

If it can be done correctly then I'm all for it, but I have very little faith that it would be so I'd much rather they be left alone. It's not just Rivens, more than that it's the Combo Counter system as well. Even if these abilities were moddable and even if the damage was buffed to account for the loss of Rivens and even if they could still use all the mods they can now like BR/WW... You'd still need a stat-stick to carry your Combo Counter. 🤦

Yeah, until DE is ready to overhaul the entire exalted weapon system, I think it would just create more problems and we should leave it well enough alone. 

Il y a 8 heures, (PSN)Unstar a dit :

I would love for this change to be implemented, but if you want DE to hear your prayers, you need to put your prayers where they can find them.  Put this in the Feedback section; the devs don't make a habit of reading General Discussion because it's a trash fire.

I see, thank you ! I'll try that !

Il y a 8 heures, Numerikuu a dit :

Or--hear me out--try weapons and mod builds other than the Jaw sword and Mire? You'd be surprised at just how well many of the various other melee weapons are with them.

Oh i do ! It's just that come content requires me to use my mire to be able to have fun with punching stuff, i wish we could get rid of this obligation at all levels of play !

il y a 12 minutes, GPrime96 a dit :

If they want to do that, then DE would have to convert them to actual Exalted Melees instead of Pseudo ones.

I think you are all right, what i'm getting from this thread in the end is that exalted weapons should receive a rework/touchup to smoothen out inconsistencies/balance. Guess i'll do a post in the feedback thread tomorrow. Thanks !

Garuda already has claw and its not category as exalted like Excalibur/Valkyr weapons. But the claw requires player to not equip any melee weapons to be able to use it, and it has numerous bugs.

If DE do decide to add separate mod slots for Atlas/Khora/Gara, they will probably do it like Garuda, which I think is far inferior than what we currently have.

Archived