Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let us equip multiple Oull requiems at the same time

lukinu_u

So, as the title say, I think we should be able to equip the Oull requiem multiple time to effectively remove the requiem search phase.
Some will argue it would just remove 90% of the Lich farm, but with ways of obtention of said requiem, I don't think it would be a problem.

Currently, the only ways of gettting the Oull requim are :

• 25% chance after you found the correct requiem sequence of your Lich/Sister
  • 11.1% on transmutation, considering all of them are equally rare (if they are not, Oull is rarer, so we will consider 11.1% as the best case)

Since requiem mods have 3 ammos and you also need 3 to defeat a Lich/Sister, we can say you need one Oull to defeat a Lich/Sister (even if the truth is you need 3 to defeat 3)

From there, it mean you get about 1/4 of the Oulls you need by constantly defeating your Lich/Sister using 3 Oulls, so you would need to rely on transmutation to get the rest.
At the rate of 11.1% chance for a Oull per 4 requiems used on transmutation, it mean you would get roughly one Oull per 36 requiem transmuted (minus the 8 you get back). With their 22% drop chance on requiem relics, it mean about 126 relics are needed to get ONE Oull.

This is very rough calculation only accurate on long term, but if you only rely on Oulls, you would would get a 1 Oull from Lich/Sister every 4, and need to get the 3 others from trasmutation, which is about 378 requiem relics opened, so about 96 requiem relic opened per Lich/Sister.
From what I played opening 96 relic is much more time spend than the average missions you need to play in order to guess the whole requiem sequence.

TL;DR : Even if you could use 3 of them at the same time, relying solely on Oull requiems to kill your Lich/Sister is less efficient BUT provide an alternative to the usual Lich/Sister farm, which is always welcome on repetive tasks like this.

No, no, no, and also no. Equiping multiple Oull mods would trivialize even further Lich/Sisters hunting and make them feel even less like the "Nemesis" they are meant to represent. I'll make my own post to debate liches sometime around in the future, but that's a matter for another time. Like Dauggie said PLAY, it is not that hard, wether it is solo or with a squad it doesn't even take that much time either.

This is basically just asking the murmur system to be completely removed. DE will never do this. It will dumb down the nemesis system further than it already is. I can see nemesises just a walking "Weapon Dispenser" if this is implemented.

However, maybe we could add some way of skipping the content. I am thinking of a "Lich Bounty" system where players put up Nemesis Contracts with rewards that is customizable by the players that is putting up the contract that allows other players to take care of their nemesises for them. This is very similar to the very early concept of the Kingpin system where it was clan based kill contracts.

2 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

This is basically just asking the murmur system to be completely removed. DE will never do this. It will dumb down the nemesis system further than it already is. I can see nemesises just a walking "Weapon Dispenser" if this is implemented.

However, maybe we could add some way of skipping the content. I am thinking of a "Lich Bounty" system where players put up Nemesis Contracts with rewards that is customizable by the players that is putting up the contract that allows other players to take care of their nemesises for them. This is very similar to the very early concept of the Kingpin system where it was clan based kill contracts.

On one level I understand completely why: clans in this game seem to have too much "hyper organized clan that is uber competive with mandatory discord" and "clan with like a few casuals who are there for stuff and cool with each other" and very, very, very little in the actual middle. And so DE basically apart from trophies and leaderboards (which is all they'll offer) to the really competitive ones), clans are kept a super casual affair you can solo and still get a bloody trophy. 

But I'm still disappointed how all of this was supposed to be a clan thing that made clans more relevant and they basically threw that entire part of the concept in the trash, double bagged the trash bag, covered it in gas, set it on fire, and then threw it in a radioactive river that was about to fall over a radioactive waterfall into sharp rocks with the power of chaos and the void to permanently destroy. 

It's just kind of sad to think about what COULD have been. 

3 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

This sounds similar to the proposed changes to Maroo's. I think DE was going to let us place classified ads for clan recruitment or something(I think it was announced at TennoCon)? Maybe this can get tacked in?

I mean i wouldn't mind the entire murmor system being removed. It's not interactive or interesting in anyway, its literally just kill enough generic enemy spawns till you get the clues. That's a far cry from what was originally promised with the whole nemesis system with minibosses etc. Granted they cant use that same thing since that system is now copyrighted, but even still, something other than a mindless grind is needed. I can't fault OP for wanting to skip that part. It's not like oulls are super common to where you always have multiples of them unless you pay

il y a une heure, (PSN)haphazardlynamed a dit :

You know the Requiem Mods are Tradable right?

being able to just buy as many as you want from other tenno, invalidates your argument about Oull acquisition rate as an regulator.

You can any full loadout you want (including weapons/warframes and mods) through plats and trade already, but it doesn't invalidate any of the farm present in the game.
The fact you can trade Requiem would just give some value to them and make them a viable platinum farm for people who doesn't care about Lich/Sister weapons, like Rivens does.

If being tradables is the only thing that break the system, they will just end up being over expensive and be either, not a viable option OR a good income source for DE.

As for all other comments, I feel like you've just answered without reading the post, not even de TL;DR
So, again : Equiping multiple OULL is in no way OP or making the Lich farm faster, it's an ALTERNATIVE that is actuall LESS efficient, but seves as an alternative to diversify the repetitive Lich/Sister farm. Keep in mind you still have to farm those additional requiems.

Atlernatively, we could suggest a complete rework that make the whole thing more fun and less repetitive, but it's realistically less likely to happen than a simple change like this.

• 1 month later...

Well you need to defeat Lich / Sister to get Oull mods, so it could be nice reward after defeating many of them normal way. getting Oull mod isn't even guaranteed so getting three of them can take sometime, but it could be cool to just quickly defeat three liches or sisters after doing them so many times normal way. they should make it so though that you won't get Oull mod as reward if you used three of them to defeat lich or sister. 

On 2021-10-02 at 5:51 PM, lukinu_u said:

Some will argue it would just remove 90% of the Lich farm,

Anyone who makes that Argument can Kiss My Ass... That's exactly why I want to equip three Oulls and I'm not ashamed to admit it...

On 2021-10-02 at 5:55 PM, Dauggie said:

bruh.. it legit takes 2 hour max to kill your lich from start. farming murmur is easy now. just play god damn it!

Do you really have 2 Hours to just Throw away on these things ?🤔

On 2021-10-02 at 8:11 PM, Rawbeard said:

you should instead ask for the entire puzzle to be removed, instead of adding extra steps to not playing it. 

Exactly.

On 2021-10-02 at 11:52 PM, Yamazuki said:

Completely skipping content, especially since this means guaranteed level 1 that dies the moment you show up without even thinking of your loadout, and an alternative to completing said content aren't the same things.

Oh so when it's time to Farm Harrow or Nidus it's okay to Skip Content but when it comes Kuva/Tenet Weapons suddenly it's not Okay to Skip anymore 😝 !!!!

For 'balance' DE will make it so we have to stab sister/lich three seperate times if we have all three Oull mod equip. Or it'll only work on level 3 or higher sister/liches. There has to be something to waste our time. No way are we going to be able to just spawn a lich, jump into our railjack, stabby stabby confrontation, then get a weapon in 30 minutes. There has to be time gates somethere.

Archived