Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Update 30.8.0

[DE]Danielle

Please fix this bug, it makes Railjack 50% less fun!!!

EDIT:

It turns out DE made a change a while back where they moved all the controls for Railjack into another tab.

All's good now :)

Edited by xlixAxilx
Found the reason behind the problem
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Made FX improvements to Blast proc explosions. Additionally the explosion FX for Concealed Explosives and Thunderbolt have been updated.

It'd be great if we got some Mechanical changes for them too.

Like making Concealed Explosives' and Thunderbolt's Damage scale with Mods, or be based off of the dealt Damage, instead of dealing their current pitiful flat 250.

And maybe making Blast cause an actual Explosion, dealing AoE Damage, with scaling Radius Size or inverse scaling Damage Fall Off the more Blast Status Effects the target has on them.

Edited by Petroklos
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Can these Wings be Seasonal Exclusive? 

Relays are already saturated by people using the Eros Ephemera
and those are literal bird wings with feathers, they completely 
kill Warframe aesthetics for me. We already had Moustaches, Bunny Ears
and Pumpkin Heads as Seasonal Exclusive Cosmetics and I LOVE those. 

We could use a Player sided Toggle, like we have for Octavia's Mandacore.
And people who like these Cosmetics could use the Ears and Moustaches all the time.

I agree, they need to be seasonal 

also DE, please fix cedo mag clipping to your hand when reloading is halted in some way. It’s super annoying and needs to be fixed. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

In other words, they are prioritizing the animations of the Butcher stance over the actual weapon faction. This implies a future Corpus GS will also go to the Bash Lab as well by virtue of it using the same stance.

Doubt it, the weapon will probably be locked behind some overextended grind (pun unintended), i.e. the original Ambassador drop rates

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Doubt it, the weapon will probably be locked behind some overextended grind (pun unintended), i.e. the original Ambassador drop rates

Considering the 24 pages of Holokey drop chance feedback they decided to ignore, what you are expecting is sadly not out of the table.

• Like 7

It seems like most explosive weapons have got their brightness increased when detonating.Its bearable on weapons such as the zarr.......but on the acceltra is NOT. On the acceltra the brightness adds up with each explosion and creates something akin too looking at the sun.......

My Eyes Pain GIF

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, _Overload_ said:

It seems like most explosive weapons have got their brightness increased when detonating.Its bearable on weapons such as the zarr.......but on the acceltra is NOT. On the acceltra the brightness adds up with each explosion and creates something akin too looking at the sun.......

My Eyes Pain GIF

[Warning] Some VFX may blind you

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893491702457835520/894672194347614218/unknown.png

Classic Zarr got affected too but the Kuva one has a different explosion

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893491702457835520/894672510786883624/unknown.png

Also Corinth got affected by it 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/893491702457835520/894668538621624350/unknown.png

Edited by MonaTheThiccGoddess
  • Like 2

hace 3 horas, Motodog242 dijo:

So... because you're bothered with seeing mass amounts of wings in a place you spend about 1-2% of your time in the game, you want them seasonal solely? If it bothers you too much, go into empty relays; taking away usage of cosmetics is completely bad business practice, especially when we're using resources over a sole credit.

None of these Items have been sold for Plat. 
Neither they will be Sold for Plat. 
Im referring to Event/Seasonal Cosmetics. 

And.. Yes, it bothers me. And is not 2% of my playtime, is 99% of my playtime
because EVERY Squad has at least someone using them, I like to play Public 
you know, and I like to check fashion. 

My Point is not the Item itself, my Point is the Aesthetics. 
LITERAL Bird Wings with Feather and LITERAL Bat Wings with veins
DO-NOT Fit Warframe aesthetics by definition. 

Every Other Wing Syandana, specially those from Tennogen
Those I DO LOVE because the creator make the idea of Wings 
fit into the Warframe Universe. 

Warframe should not look like Tera.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

In a different thread, Reb said it's because of your ability to "ride" the GS like a K-Drive.

Um, that's certainly an interesting stretch of reasoning. Briefly lunging forward for a second doesn't really seem very similar to travelling, jumping, flipping, grinding etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Every Other Wing Syandana, specially those from Tennogen
Those I DO LOVE because the creator make the idea of Wings 
fit into the Warframe Universe. 

Warframe should not look like Tera.

i didnt love them because i knew they would lead to this. DE had a 
no wings" stance before, as soon as they broke it, even a little for tennogen, i knew it was going lead to angel wings eventually. 

• Like 2