Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it just me, or is DE making the game worse instead of better?

Traumtulpe

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

Yes idiocy and stupidity may be considered valid answers in this generation. But stupidity is not a right in any society or generation. I'm talking in general terms. Your post is not this case. Your case is a good trolling attempt. I will interpret that answer as a good entertaining trolling attempt.

For example, let me prove why your post is trolling: 

Warframe dialogue choices doesn't impact the game, your point? 

More trolling that is humorous. 

Check. 

Let me prove why:

Third troll attempt. 

Check. 

Do you think that your opinion holds more weight than a consensus of reviews and players opinion that was collected over time? 

Elden Ring Generic? 

Spider Man Generic? 

Batman Arkham Knight Generic?

Fourth trolling attempt. 

Check. 

It is called sarcasm and a condescending tone on purpose. More over my post was so strong that literally forced you type two posts reacting to my post. 

Don't confuse that, sir. :3

Yes, more funny trolling as usual. Thank you for entertaining me this much. 

Let me prove that. 

Fifth trolling attempt. 

Check. 

Please continue on.  

Dude, you're trying way too hard for no reason.

It doesn't matter what you say, how you say it or how many references you use, you are here. You are on Warframe's forum, have been on it for quite a while, and desperately trying to convince us the game is average. That's not a good look. Anything that has influenced you this much is considered great to you, whether you accept it or not.  Obsession is a thing. 

32 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Do you realize that you could do the same in ps2?

Dude, I am hilarious. 

Yes you are. I have to agree. 

Web physics in Spiderman is based on physical reach. The Spider Man in the PS2 game swings in mid air. 

Don't talk about things you obviously don't know. I advice you to play the game and see for yourself. 

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

Yes you are. I have to agree. 

Web physics in Spiderman is based on physical reach. This guy swings in mid air. 

Don't talk about things you do not obviously don't know. I advice you to play the game and see for yourself. 

I've played it. Didn't liked it, was just another Spiderman game, as all spiderman movies and all spiderman related content. Replace spiderman with any other capesh*t hero name if you want.

Of course the ps4/ps5 version is better than ps2, it had access more tech. Is like trying to compare the physics in Doom 3 with Doom 2016.

Thing is.. You can web swim on buildings since ps2. And that was your "argument" video. Not about physics or tech, was about web swim.

In any case, I don't even know why I try to argue with you, maybe I'm not that bored now as before when I thought it was hilarious making a list of only AAA games as "great games" and a good idea to quote the most awful troll in this forum history.

18 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Dude, you're trying way too hard for no reason.

I'm not trying. I'm simply putting things in the respective place. 

Simple. I don't need to try hard. You guys are. 

It doesn't matter what you say, how you say it or how many references you use, you are here.

Yes, I'm in the forum not playing the GAME. 

You are on Warframe's forum, have been on it for quite a while, and desperately trying to convince us the game is average.

I don't have to convince you. I don't need to. You guys are the ones who likes portable phone looking games, lol ;D. 

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/warframe

People already made the verdict. 

That's not a good look. Anything that has influenced you this much is considered great to you, whether you accept it or not.  Obsession is a thing. 

Those games of course are great. I have them all for a reason. I don't play Warframe only. I know what great games looks like and feel. I would be obsessed if I consider warframe a perfect game. That's different. 

2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I've played it. Didn't liked it, was just another Spiderman game, as all spiderman movies and all spiderman related content. Replace spiderman with any other capesh*t hero name if you want.

Again, this is another personal opinion. You are free to not like these games. They are great games despite if you like them or not. That is already proven. 

Is it odd that a game like Warframe turned into a Four Player Hero Solo game? How contradictory is that?  

Thing is.. You can web swim on buildings since ps2. And that was your "argument" video. Not about physics or tech, was about web swim.

You have not played the game. Play the game. 

You don't know how it works until you play the game and how the parkour system works. 

In any case, I don't even know why I try to argue with you, maybe I'm not that bored now as before when I thought it was hilarious making a list of only AAA games as "great games" and a good idea to quote the most awful troll in this forum history.

You don't even comprehend why those games are great. I get that now. Don't worry, play them. You will enjoy them. If not play any other. 

9 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I'm not trying. I'm simply putting things in the respective place. 

Simple. I don't need to try hard. You guys are. 

Yes, I'm in the forum not playing the GAME. 

I don't have to convince you. I don't need to. You guys are the ones who likes portable phone looking games, lol ;D. 

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/warframe

People already made the verdict. 

Those games of course are great. I have them all for a reason. I don't play Warframe only. I know what great games looks like and feel. I would be obsessed if I consider warframe a perfect game. That's different. 

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Regardless, have at it bro if this entertains you. I honestly do think you're a pleaser party of one.

1 minute ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Regardless, have at it bro if this entertains you. I honestly do think you're a pleaser party of one.

The point is very simple. 

I get that you guys like Warframe a lot and you defend it with cape and sword. However the problem is not DE or Warframe itself. The problem is that you are satisfied with so little.  

9 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Do you consider Warframe a game that's not good?

My comment was addressed to people that don't think Warframe is a good game, yet feel compelled to play it for 1000s of hours. 

I've never forced myself to play a game I didn't consider good. I just can't relate to that mindset. 

WF is huge game. It's understandable that some parts player might not like.

I enjoy Tenet exec yet I hate RJ. I enjoyed (somehow) Lavos but hate mechs. I enjoy frames but acquisitions are not great. Same for arcanes, some mods etc.

I farmed a lot in the Orphix event because it was worth (I haven't got stuffs from it) but it wasn't very "nice" experience.

I've spent so much time on this game that's become like little addiction. Last year makes haven't even bring too much good toys so I feel like less playing.

Games are not always perfect. You may just "force" to finish some part because rest of game is good. For example I like all Prince of persia games but in one game there is a (mini spoiler)

Spoiler

chariot scene

. I force myself to finish it because I want to continue main story.

Warframe has just more stuffs we may not like. And after spending so many hours you start noticing more bad stuffs.

1 minute ago, quxier said:

...And after spending so many hours you start noticing more bad stuffs.

This is absolutely correct. 

I think that DE and DE's owner should INVEST more in the quality of the game if they want to stay in the business. However they are heading towards portable phones and you know what that means. 

they are defiantly breaking as much as they are fixing.

Khora's signature pet has been busted a while now.

they broke the rain on the intro quest, I'm sure is giving a horrible first impression to new players.

protea's dodge animation has been broken since her inception.

I have a sneaky suspicion that yarelli passive only works if you host unless this one has been fixed ? why does this bug keep coming back but for different things?

18 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

they broke the rain on the intro quest, I'm sure is giving a horrible first impression to new players.

Oh, that explains it. My friend that I convinced to give WF another go after 2655 days absence was complaining that the rain was just white lines coming down the screen with no depth. I remembered it looking pretty good...

21 minutes ago, (PSN)Elvenbane said:

Oh, that explains it. My friend that I convinced to give WF another go after 2655 days absence was complaining that the rain was just white lines coming down the screen with no depth. I remembered it looking pretty good...

if you goto the codex you can replay just the intro quest, its pretty short for an experienced player, maybe takes about the time it takes to complete a regular mission, the rain looks like frosted glass

As a longtime player, I gotta say no, Warframe is not getting worse. Yes, it's a mess, but it's never not been a mess. Yes, it's drunk-staggering around from change to change, each update trying to patch over issues caused by the previous fixes... but that's how it's always been. Warframe is rolling chaos. Anybody remember how we got introduced to sharkwing?

Warframe has always been a game that throws everything at the wall to see what sticks. That has its upsides and its downsides. And the good old days weren't as good as you remember—back when blast and gas were more viable, everybody just modded for corrosive because it was necessary against Grineer and worked okay against everything else.

Warframe is getting better, incrementally, with lots of weird detours into stuff like 6DOF. It's always going to be that way, because DE's primary focus with Warframe is always, always, always going to be Add New Thing. If you don't like the current state of the game, wait a while and you'll find something new you don't like.

Nah the game is getting better for sure, the options keep expanding each update, the community is just very stubborn and refuses to acknowledge things that aren't viral/slash as a viable option. Gas is still the best option in a bunch of situations, but people don't care because the community census is that gas is never good. Find out about stuff yourself and you'll find pretty quickly that the options just keep getting more varied each time a new branch of mods/weapons/etc are released

2 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

As a longtime player, I gotta say no, Warframe is not getting worse. Yes, it's a mess, but it's never not been a mess. Yes, it's drunk-staggering around from change to change, each update trying to patch over issues caused by the previous fixes... but that's how it's always been. Warframe is rolling chaos. Anybody remember how we got introduced to sharkwing?

Warframe has always been a game that throws everything at the wall to see what sticks. That has its upsides and its downsides. And the good old days weren't as good as you remember—back when blast and gas were more viable, everybody just modded for corrosive because it was necessary against Grineer and worked okay against everything else.

Warframe is getting better, incrementally, with lots of weird detours into stuff like 6DOF. It's always going to be that way, because DE's primary focus with Warframe is always, always, always going to be Add New Thing. If you don't like the current state of the game, wait a while and you'll find something new you don't like.

I agree with what you typed in the second paragraph. 

Yes, DE works that way and they hit 50 and miss 50 percent always. Warframe is not great but is not bad either. It's average. 

On 2022-01-07 at 3:13 PM, quxier said:

Please, read yourself. I said "what if".

Let's make it even more simple. In Tic-tac-toe there is 209088 winning games. There is even some computer code that could calculate it.

Now PC can calculate how you can win or at least draw. Is it game for 2nd player if they cannot win?

Personal preferences dictates what a person likes or dislikes. Even outstanding game (from design perspective) can be treated as bad game if person doesn't like it.

Wait... it's not rational to respond to some post that you think is wrong? Did I miss something? It's night, I'm not native speaker so I may missed something.

Those details are relevant. OP has been talking about how weapons moves (e.g. some stances missing some attacks) and some damage nerfs (e.g. Condition overload) and you just said "melee is good because it can kill a lot of stuffs". You missed this part:

I'm not against changes (slight nerfs, 4 basic keys etc). I'm against saying that just because melee can kill lots of enemies it doesn't deserve changes.

Yes, you missed the point. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=sophistry&oq=sophistry&aqs=chrome..69i57.3289j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

There are no valid points as to why melee is worse, complaining isn't proof, omitting and separating explanations are not a rebuttal. It doesn't matter if glitched exponential damage was removed from melee when it can still beat any content in the game with any melee weapon, and referencing an irrelevant point about stance variety doesn't have anything to do with justifying a diatribe.

You can wrangle words in a circle all day long, but mishandling the quote feature isn't an arguement any more than addressing each statement defeats it. Your talking in circles. 

On 2022-01-09 at 2:05 AM, Lutesque said:

I disagree with Sekiro being Big on Preparation.... Unlike those Other Games you can just Jump Straight in....

And if you do you will die. A lot. Because Sekiro very purposely has telegraphs that aren't straight forwardly intuitive and vary from boss to boss to ensure that you have to treat each boss as separate, and if you try to go into certain bosses without certain skills/equips, well...

1 hour ago, BahamutKaiser said:

Yes, you missed the point. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=sophistry&oq=sophistry&aqs=chrome..69i57.3289j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

There are no valid points as to why melee is worse, complaining isn't proof, omitting and separating explanations are not a rebuttal. It doesn't matter if glitched exponential damage was removed from melee when it can still beat any content in the game with any melee weapon, and referencing an irrelevant point about stance variety doesn't have anything to do with justifying a diatribe.

You can wrangle words in a circle all day long, but mishandling the quote feature isn't an arguement any more than addressing each statement defeats it. Your talking in circles. 

Ugh...

So this is Sophistry?

It's hard to understand what you mean. And honestly I don't feel like trying more than few minutes when you don't care.

I lambasted and talk smacked this game way too hard. I feel a bit guilty of how hard I kicked it. :3

Silently few users will move on too once the ship sinks. I guess GAAS games can't endure an eternal life. Nothing does. I had a good time with it when I started playing. 

On 2022-01-10 at 9:58 PM, Felsagger said:

This. 

Have you played a great game before? If not begin with the following list: 

1. Horizon Zero Dawn. 

2. Spider Man/Spider Man Miles Morales. 

3. Batman Arkham Knight. 

4. Titan Fall 2. 

5. Sekiro, BloodBorne, Dark Soul I II III, Daemon Souls  

6. No Man Sky. 

7, Ratchet and Clank

8. God of War IV

It

… ALL OF THOSE except HZD and Ds2. Ds2 is objective HZD is subjective, I didn’t really like the game. 

I thought of another area they made a feature worse for no good or real reason.

when they introduced helminth Brozime made a video rating all the abilities from best to worst and he rated Ivara arrow bonkers op because "you can shoot a stealth arrow into your sentinel and now every warframe is a stealth frame"

I don't know if it was a direct result of that video but they changed it so Ivaras stealth arrow couldn't no longer be shot into allies!!

don't know if anyone ever tried shooting their sentinel with the cloak arrow? but it goes something like trying to lick your own elbow, they could have just changed the subsumed version but nope they broke her actual base cloak arrow making it worse on purpose!

I dont think DE is making the game worse, especially not when it comes to damage types or weapon nerfs. We just dont need the damage we have that is left after the nerfs and the "diversity" in damage that went away with buffs to viral, nerfs to gas and so on isnt something that was an actual thing either, since again, we didnt actually need to really spec around damage types back then either.

Gas went from a one trick pony that worked insanely well versus everything, to a damage type that still annihilates the faction it was mostly intended for i.e infested. Just as slash was reduced from being a one trick pony, to being mostly a one trick pony that is weaker versus corpus, making toxin stand out more versus that faction. Just as they split up magnetic and viral to practically do the same thing but versus different health types.

I mean, DE diversified damage more than they removed it, since we actually have choices now that differ between factions even though none of the damage type benefits are really needed because we just deal so much damage anyways. Viral isnt particularly good versus Corpus, but we dont really notice that since Corpus die instantly to the initial damage from our weapons due to lack of armor. Just as how magnetic becomes kinda pointless versus 99% of the Corpus we face because Toxin exsists and Corpus have such silly low health pools. Though none of it has gotten worse, since those issues have been there for a long long time, DE has however tried to fix some of it by making slash not ignore shields anymore.

On 2022-01-10 at 5:52 PM, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Anything that has influenced you this much is considered great to you, whether you accept it or not. 

Not Really... It's just Textbook Habituation Design.... If they can Do it to Rats then they can do it to us aswell...

On 2022-01-10 at 7:20 AM, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

I think DE should ignore our suggestions in 2022 and keep pushing forward with the story and updates BASED OFF OF THEIR VISION. After the year is up, then they could tally up our ideas, see where they fit and go from their.

That's Never Going To Happen....

Fact is Warframe has gotten to big to Stick to a Single Vision....

It sucks but you are going to have to get used to Sharing a Bathroom with The Rest Of Us... 👀

On 2022-01-10 at 1:57 PM, George_PPS said:

That drove away many players who never come back.

They will come back eventually....

You the only way to Quit Warframe permanently is to get Banned Permanently..... 👀

On 2022-01-10 at 4:46 PM, quxier said:

I've finished all 4 Prince of persia.

But there's 5 Prince Of Persia Games.... 6 If you count the Old Original.... 10 if you count the Mobile Games.... 👀

On 2022-01-10 at 4:48 PM, vanaukas said:

Yes: Elden ring is literally Sekiro open world mixed with Dark Souls.

It is ? 👀

Did the bring back the Posture Mechanic ? 👀

On 2022-01-10 at 6:31 PM, _Anise_ said:

I have a sneaky suspicion that yarelli passive only works if you host unless this one has been fixed ? why does this bug keep coming back but for different things?

I'm guessing it's Because when you're the Client.... Your movement looks like Teleporting to The Host Machine.... Hence that Breaks her Passive...

The real question is.... Why isn't her Passive Client Side ? 🤔

On 2022-01-10 at 11:18 PM, Ethorin said:

And if you do you will die.

You might have Died but I didn't.... 👀

On 2022-01-10 at 11:18 PM, Ethorin said:

Because Sekiro very purposely has telegraphs that aren't straight forwardly intuitive and vary from boss to boss to ensure that you have to treat each boss as separate, and if you try to go into certain bosses without certain skills/equips, well...

You can't Prepare for those Anyway.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Plus Sekiro has the fewest of these compared to From Software's Other Games...

21 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

I thought of another area they made a feature worse for no good or real reason.

when they introduced helminth Brozime made a video rating all the abilities from best to worst and he rated Ivara arrow bonkers op because "you can shoot a stealth arrow into your sentinel and now every warframe is a stealth frame"

I don't know if it was a direct result of that video but they changed it so Ivaras stealth arrow couldn't no longer be shot into allies!!

don't know if anyone ever tried shooting their sentinel with the cloak arrow? but it goes something like trying to lick your own elbow, they could have just changed the subsumed version but nope they broke her actual base cloak arrow making it worse on purpose!

I didn't know this 😱 !!?

Archived