Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 32.2.0: Lua’s Prey

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Protokol Pistols Skins are designed and intended for single pistol Secondaries, to stay true to their historical origins. 

That's a bit of a shame. It'd be a lot nicer if there were just universal "pistol" skins, and you could equip them on both single and dual pistols. Skin limitations between pistols make little sense and should be reviewed.

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

WISP 
Critical Surge

• Was: Teleporting to a Reservoir costs 50% Energy and grants 10% Critical Chance to Sniper Rifles per meter traveled for 9s. Maximum of 350% Critical Chance. 
  • Changes: 
  • The bonus 10% Critical Chance now applies to all Primary weapons. 
  • Reduced the 350% Critical Chance maximum to 250% now that all primary weapons have the buff applied. 

👎

shouldve increased duration and stay sniper only, critchance untouched. much disappointment here

• Like 5

These changes look absolutely fantastic, one small gripe though...

The Burston Prime changes lowered it's total DPS, and considering it's a niche rarely ever used weapon with already low base stats, this should be remedied.

The total DPS of Burston Prime was lowered by ~18.5% before mods are even considered, this will have a large hit on it's maximum DPS.
To fix this, it should be kept at the new fire-rate of 5.0 and have the damage buffed further, to at least 56 or 57 damage, which will put it right at it's previous DPS mark.

So, basically, great update, just consider going over a few number tweaks (like Burston Prime) to make sure they are not getting WEAKER with their new fire-rate/damage combo.

EDIT: This was before I even considered status procs, as it's typically proccing at a very high rate. For this weapon being a status monster, this means you are then losing at MINIMUM 20% of your previous DPS.

Edited by bnuy
  • Like 10

Time to be the bearer of "you said this multiple times already", but guess what, its still not been fully addressed...

I don't care, it needs to be addressed. 

Punch Through is still not working properly for weapons that act as AoE-esce and continue to do so for the past few months. 

I've made many videos on the Panthera Prime and how upsetting it is to use. List goes on with the weapons involved such as the Kuva Chakkhurr, Ogris (both variants), Scourge Prime, Basmu, and a whole slew of other weapons that just do not work with punch through mods anymore. 

I would rather have an official statement in regards to punch through never working with these weapons again instead of being stuck in this limbo with good weapons that have massive potential, but are kicked to the curb for not being addressed. 

Punch Through has not been addressed in months, and I personally would like a response or at least an inclination as to what is going to happen, because myself as well as others don't think this is the right idea. 

Also would have been nice to see the Lato Vandal on this list, since well, the high majority of the player base does not own and will never own the Lato Prime. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lato

• Reduced fire rate from 6.67 to 4.5. 
  • Increased damage from 30 to 40. 

Lato Prime

• Reduced fire rate from 6.67 to 5. 
  • Increased damage from 48 to 60. 

Sekhara's are at Voruna's feet instead of her shoulders specifically using her new VOIDSHELL shoulders. 

Vasero Emergent Sekhara AND the Ki'teer Sekhara as an example, and yes, this occurs for all other sekhara's on her: 

https://imgur.com/gallery/W8KUbZU

The Perigale's reload timer upsets me as well its ammo economy, but that's the hand we're dealt with at this game of cards, a card game if you will. 

Overall with the entirety of the patch notes, everything for the most part seems solid as I have some new stuff to do. 

Many thanks to everyone at DE!!

(Browser accidentally posted two times, help :(  )

Edited by Halo
Minor Edit / Fashion Inclusion / IM SORRY
  • Like 3

Thanks for update and fixes! The shraksun fix is nice, but almost everyone hunting eidolons is more concerned about propa, which has the same issue and was not addressed. Many people would also appreciate a toggle to swap between pre-new war and post-new war Plains/Vallis/Cetus/Fortuna (once new war is completed). I also think arbitrations should be put in the same place as steel path in that it's unlocked permanently as long as it's been unlocked once. This already applies to accounts that unlocked arbitrations post-angels of zariman, but not accounts that unlocked them prior to that. Also, as usual, pls bring void dash back in some capacity.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

VALKYR
Prolonged Paralysis 

• Was: Affected enemies are pulled towards Valkyr and the stun duration is increased by 200%. 
  • Changes: 
  • The pull strength now scales with distance from Valkyr - meaning enemies are now pulled close to Valkyr instead of colliding or flying past her. 
  • Stunned enemies will now remain standing instead of getting knocked down so that they are opened up to standing finishers. 

The change from a knockdown to a standing stun is more of a nerf than a buff IMO.  Ground Finishers are generally more useful than standing, as damage can be applied to more than one target at once, and Valk herself has an incredible ground attack built into her Hysteria stance.  It was also fun to leverage this with little used ground finisher  mods like Obex Entropy Detonation and Ripkas Hunter's Bonesaw.

Also there's a bad bug.  The duration of the stun scaled with strength previously, and this is still reflected in the tooltip.  AFAICT the CC is no longer scaling with strength that I can tell.   (Or duration, for that matter.)  I hope the bug is the scaling not working rather than this being an intended change and the tooltip falling through the cracks.  @[DE]Momaw

The pull itself is much more consistent, which is an extremely welcome improvement.  It's unfortunate that it came with a bug and what to me is an negative mechanical change.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, --N-- said:

Did you accidentally put self damage back in (was using Void Strike to kill the Demolyst in today's sortie 2)?

4255.803 Game [Info]: --N-- was downed by 1,448 / 1,447 damage from --N-- using a PhantasmaPrimeShotgun

Are you sure you didn't have a rad proc?