The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did DE forget?

Mazifet

15 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Maybe he transferred himself into a trucker name Jim while in the past.

Albrecht swore himself to never undergo Continuity and instead die because of his fear to the man in the wall. Even if he did decide to do continuity again, he would need enough kuva which I doubt he would have brought with him.

hace 5 horas, Mazifet dijo:

Albrecht swore himself to never undergo Continuity and instead die because of his fear to the man in the wall. Even if he did decide to do continuity again, he would need enough kuva which I doubt he would have brought with him.

It's simple because it's wally and not Albrecht, Do you wonder how I came to this conclusion? Because albrecht himself says ''whas it i who escape? or the other?'' referring to wally as a doppelganger of himself. 
Wally comes from another dimension maybe he even know from ''OUR'' dimension and from  the pop culture, because if he didn't he would have a jotaro kujo cosplay from jojo bizarre adventure series(some ppl in DE are big fans of jojo).

cCArMgy.png
Besides the fact that he smiles identically to how wally smile and that this ancestral song that we heard at the end of the new war, you know that noise that that giant wall with a face lets out.

Actually this question should be the other way around - Orokins should look like normal human beings instead of blue-skinned humanoids with asymmetrical build. Example: Margulis and Operators, everyone on the Zariman. But some Orokins look how they are now and we never have a proper explanation.

Grineer Queens are descendants of high-class Orokin but when they performed continuity they still chose a symmetrical body instead of one built like the blue-skinned Orokins which theoretically should be much more natural for them.

33 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

everyone on the Zariman.

The people on the Zariman were a lower class and the upper Orokin treated them as such. Find the holo tablets in the Zariman.

At first they're all

Spoiler

Bold adventurers, we send you forth.

But then it turns to

Spoiler

You're garbage and we don't care, have fun out there while we forget about you and live it up at home.

26 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Actually this question should be the other way around - Orokins should look like normal human beings instead of blue-skinned humanoids with asymmetrical build. Example: Margulis and Operators, everyone on the Zariman. But some Orokins look how they are now and we never have a proper explanation.

Grineer Queens are descendants of high-class Orokin but when they performed continuity they still chose a symmetrical body instead of one built like the blue-skinned Orokins which theoretically should be much more natural for them.

Margulis and the colonists including operators weren't Orokin, it's a caste rather than a race or nationality. TBH the "Orokin look" is probably just fashion, and entirely cosmetic body modification either done directly or vat grown and transferenced into. The Queens were exiled at birth so they likely never went through the process.

Albrecht Entrati is much MUCH older then i thought possible in the warframe universe. If warframe 1999 is taking place around our time, how tf did he live so long kuva and the void aren't discovered until at least the radiation wars, which just barely predates the orokin era, AKA space age.

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

Eternalism. That Albrect is from whatever WF 1999 universe is supposed to be. The blue skinned version is most likely dead. 

Eternalism was an actual real life theory, right up until it was Peer Reviewed and torn to shreds. Even Einstein had a crack at it.

It has nothing to do with different Universes / Multiverse Theory. It's about the state of Past Present and Future and in what way they all exist.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Eternalism was an actual real life theory, right up until it was Peer Reviewed and torn to shreds. Even Einstein had a crack at it.

It has nothing to do with different Universes / Multiverse Theory. It's about the state of Past Present and Future and in what way they all exist.

It's random space magic, who cares at this point what the real life definition is/was/will be. These timelines are confusing.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

It's random space magic, who cares at this point what the real life definition is/was/will be. These timelines are confusing.

This:

"who cares at this point what the real life definition is"

Is causing this:

"These timelines are confusing."

hace 22 minutos, Kaokasalis dijo:

Its either Wally in disguise or an entirely different Albrecht from another reality like how Drifter is different from the Operator.

hace 31 minutos, (XBOX)Skippy575 dijo:

hace 20 minutos, (PSN)jaggerwanderer dijo:

The narrative is getting mroe confusing the more lore it adds on. At the same time, at least DE didn't write themselves into a deadend. What threat is there when you killed a omnipotent creator or a universe altering entity?

I don't think it's another timeline... or we're just inside Albrecht entrati's head before we woke him up from his sleep or wally just changed reality to make it a 90s action series just for fun. Whatever, this Albrecht seems to be the villain in all this.

I imagine that wally replaced Albrecht with one of his doppelgangers and planned everything from the fall of the orokin to the present day to be able to escape with his real body from wherever he is locked up. 

PS: I will repeat this. Aizen is that you?

3 hours ago, Mazifet said:

How did Albrecht Entrati go from looking like this:

Reveal hidden contents

TPIaoet.png

to this:

Reveal hidden contents

JoJo, AK-47 и метро в Warframe 1999. Презентация Digital Extremes поразила  и сгенерировала мемы

my only theory is that this was Albrecht in the past, before he modified his body to orokin standards.

My thought is that Wally is both hunting and haunting Dr. Entrati. He is the first to have seen Wally and my guess is that Wally has peak interest in everything the good doctor is doing, has done and will do. An Eternalism's view of a person Wally comes into contact with seems to be Wally's ability but it is also known to others, like the Quill and, perhaps now, Dr. Entrati himself. The lab we saw could be the initial base for fighting against Wally (and maybe its kin), hence the giant constructs.

1999 may be a key time and location that creates an event that either benefits or hurts Wally and Dr. Entrati is attempting to disrupt Wally's motives, thanks to his newfound knowledge of eternalism and Wally. Just like the Quill always knowing what actions to take, I'm assuming Arthur and Dr. Entrati know too, except Wally can disrupt the results....or vice versa. Either way, I'm MEGA HYPED!!!

3 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

I don't think it's another timeline... or we're just inside Albrecht entrati's head before we woke him up from his sleep or wally just changed reality to make it a 90s action series just for fun. Whatever, this Albrecht seems to be the villain in all this.

Loid smashed Entrati's pod when he went to sleep, I'm pretty sure he's dead

2 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Loid smashed Entrati's pod when he went to sleep, I'm pretty sure he's dead

You can see the pod when "we" (the Excal stand-in for us the players, during the stream) enter that very room. It's entirely intact, which means that whatever Loid did was not a destructive act.

8 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

It's simple because it's wally and not Albrecht, Do you wonder how I came to this conclusion? Because albrecht himself says ''whas it i who escape? or the other?'' referring to wally as a doppelganger of himself. 
Wally comes from another dimension maybe he even know from ''OUR'' dimension and from  the pop culture, because if he didn't he would have a jotaro kujo cosplay from jojo bizarre adventure series(some ppl in DE are big fans of jojo).

Besides the fact that he smiles identically to how wally smile and that this ancestral song that we heard at the end of the new war, you know that noise that that giant wall with a face lets out.

Yep pretty much that.

And I dont think any part of what we saw from Tennocon is actual reality in the game. Maybe the part where Albrecht locks himself into the pod with his kavat is real, but outside of that we just have to wait and see. Things that made me question it is because I dont think we saw the Deimos quest from the start, we get thrown into the Necralisk with Loid as a custodian and the family asleep? Why is it like that, what happened prior to it? Then as the Frame fiddles with the PC and the transference to the "titan" occurs, it isnt just transference as we are used to, the whole frame disappeared aswell. Which again made me further consider that what we see and experience there is not real and just something done by Wally for one reason or another. Then the smile in 1999, well yeah... Wally, so I have strong feelings that all of WF 1999 will be another type of "Duviri" but created by Wally.

He is an interdimensional being, so who knows what he can do. It wouldnt be odd if he can alter reality as he wishes or simply create "playgrounds" as he wants. And since we dont know the full new Deimos story quest, it might all be that Wally has broken free and is at full power and is now in the process of using it to change reality. I mean, he is locked away for a reason.

Archived