Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make past events emblems/sigils/badges purchasable from the market for plat.

Gr1mjaw

Will i ever be able to get the cosmetics from events that happened before i started playing the game ?

Can we pls have them up on the market for purchase, costing platinum.
I'm talking about the event emblems/badges/sigils, not the mod/weapon rewards

If you played the event, you get them for free. If you missed the event, you get a option to buy them.

il y a 5 minutes, x-WhiteDevil-x a dit :

I don't think they should be available for plat. Instead make them a part of some upcoming event.

This or bring old events back. Especially the ones that are lore relevant like alad V mutalist.

LOCKING CONTENT IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA

(even when it's cosmetic, even though it's a bit less important)

Just now, Trichouette said:

This or bring old events back. Especially the ones that are lore relevant like alad V mutalist.

LOCKING CONTENT IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA

(even when it's cosmetic, even though it's a bit less important)

And make it special and exciting too. I wouldn't feel bad about other newer players being able to get the emblems/sigils I got before if the event came back with a little more "Pizzaz~" or with Modern Game Take/Lore stylings if applicable. (I'd like to jump into some again too. X'D)

Heck, do friggan Void Zones if you have too. Make it a fragment of Space and Time within the Void that players can access again for a short window. That solves a lot of Time and Lore issues right there. X'D

7 minutes ago, x-WhiteDevil-x said:

I don't think they should be available for plat. Instead make them a part of some upcoming event.

Why not just make more, newer, shinier badges/sigils/whatever instead of bringing back the old stuff?

The old stuff is only around to say "Yeah, I did X event back in the day..." and bringing it back completely negates that.
Instead why not just have new designs?
Hek, I would love for new and different animated/particle badges to come with new events to change things up instead of getting the same badge over and over and over again.

Not a good idea, those sigils are 'exclusive' for people that participated in past events. Why put exlusive event sigils on sell? It doesn't make any sense.

Besides event weapons, those sigils are kinda of little trophies.

It's like people requesting Excalibur Prime/Founders Pack back (i know it's not the same, but hope u can understand what i mean).

Absolutely not.

The only thing we should ever see from past events are the weapons, mods, and any warframes/sentinels/pets that may have been part of an event in the past.

The only cosmetics that I would be amenable to DE bringing back are the cosmetics that came with the primed warframes - but those should be on like a monthly rotation so we can pick up whatever we want.  The existing prime vault should stay as it is.

Eyes of Blight emblem description now:

"An insignia awarded to the Tenno Elite who proved themselves during Operation Eyes of Blight."

With your idea:

"An insignia awarded to the Tenno Elite who proved themselves during Operation Eyes of Blight. Or that bought the emblem for 100 plat 2 years later"

13 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

No. They are marks of participation and legacy items. A small reward for those who stick around through the game and shows a player's age.

They should remain exclusive to their events.

They are supposed to be a symbol of your presence during a certain time in the game's history. For fashion, I understand the argument here, but as a veteran who has put time and effort into this game, it feels quite nice having my own little piece of the game's making. It is what separates a long-time player and just someone who's experienced with the game. If this was taken to the extreme, the Founder's pack would eventually be re-released, and we know how the devs feel about that. It's not fair to those who were there when it was a thing.

On that note:

No7

Edited by Cazzzz

It's a cosmetic that proves you actually had some skill and participated in the older years where the game wasn't a complete laughingstock of content. No thanks, go back in time and get it yourself.

Pathetic enough that DE is handing out some of the oldest primes through a S#&$*y twitch prime free subscription and now you little kids want even more stuff that us veterans had? Try again when the game is dead in 10 years, kthx.

il y a 43 minutes, Tangent-Valley a dit :

And make it special and exciting too. I wouldn't feel bad about other newer players being able to get the emblems/sigils I got before if the event came back with a little more "Pizzaz~" or with Modern Game Take/Lore stylings if applicable. (I'd like to jump into some again too. X'D)

Honestly I must be the only godamn player who doesn't care if he has "exclusive stuff".

It's just not fair to prevent players from getting something just because they didn't start playing the game early enough. Maybe they just didn't know about the game.

il y a 43 minutes, Tangent-Valley a dit :

Heck, do friggan Void Zones if you have too. Make it a fragment of Space and Time within the Void that players can access again for a short window. That solves a lot of Time and Lore issues right there. X'D

I think devs said something about bringing old events back but it was complicated for whatever reason.

Maybe, just MAYBE, they could've thought about this before puting lore in events.

Not sure about sigil and emblems, but i would like to see re-used (mb even reworked .. in my dreams) old events (w/o participation rewards) and play some of them again.

1 old 1 new 1 old 1 new etc

Vets already lost majority of their stuff.

Edited by (PS4)KresTias

23 minutes ago, (PS4)KresTias said:

Not sure about sigil and emblems, but i would like to see re-used (mb even reworked .. in my dreams) old events (w/o participation rewards) and play some of them again.

1 old 1 new 1 old 1 new etc

Vets already lost majority of their stuff.

Old events should be added as quests and without the emblems.

56 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

No. They are marks of participation and legacy items. A small reward for those who stick around through the game and shows a player's age.

They should remain exclusive to their events.

I don't understand why people have such concern for their exclusive stuff, seems like the community of this game needs absolutely to feel special or show off in some way. 

Talking as a possesor of all the possible cosmetics of the game, I say, no problem for me. If I use a cosmetic , it's because I like it or suits well on my frame, not because I want to show how old I am or that "I was here for that particular event". And even if you partecipated to a certain event, what does it change? Does that make you better or other worst?

I don't know... I'm the only one who find extremely childish and lame this kind of attitude? 

@Gr1mjaw   Rather than making them purchasable, rather they recycle the events.    With the constant influx of new players, DE really should consider re-running old events for them get the mods, gets the sigils, get all the stuff that came with them.    No sense in every year recycling old events on the star chart for players that have not done them yet.     New events will happen as they do, but in the mean time, no real reason why old ones can't happen every few months.

I enjoyed alot of them quite a bit, and think that others would do the same.   Some were a little tedious, but content is content.

Edited by _Vortus_

2 hours ago, Cloud said:

I don't understand why people have such concern for their exclusive stuff, seems like the community of this game needs absolutely to feel special or show off in some way. 

Talking as a possesor of all the possible cosmetics of the game, I say, no problem for me. If I use a cosmetic , it's because I like it or suits well on my frame, not because I want to show how old I am or that "I was here for that particular event". And even if you partecipated to a certain event, what does it change? Does that make you better or other worst?

I don't know... I'm the only one who find extremely childish and lame this kind of attitude? 

First off, the only two I have is Plague Star and Pacifism Defect. I do not have the previous ones nor do I want them. Because I WAS NOT THERE. I contributed in no way.

What I don't understand is people wanting what is not theirs. Those are unique PARTICIPATIONS rewards, not pure fashion.

And there is nothing childing or lame about this attitude, it is not showing off or braging or whatever. It's proof of participation. Or would you like a medal of honor for participating in WWII despite never being in it?
What is childish is people wanting what they can't have just because they want it.

Edited by Acersecomic

There are pretty much two things Veterans have left in this game over a 2 week account.

• A roster hidden away in relays.
  • Event Badges / Sigils.

Sorry if it sound elitist or whatever but 5 years of devoted support and contribution deserves more than that and the idea of taking away one of the few things left is.... Lets call it frustrating. You might love the game much as I right now but lets see how you feel in 5 years. Gamers are fickle by nature.