Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

3 minutes ago, (PS4)patKaetzchen said:

I'd say balas takes us over (much like the grineer queens intended, just that it works since he know the S#&$ he has developed) and the lotus sacrifices herself to free us from him... leaving someone to record many new voicelines to be our new announcer.

Very possible. If that is the case, I nominate Clem to give us our missions.

1 hour ago, (XB1)I7th SpectrumI said:

Very good insight, I had no idea about the clicking stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lua was the birthplace of the transference technology, hence it was the place where the tenno became operators and gained that deep connection with their warframes. Perhaps Ballas means to say that Lua gives us some sort of comfort, as if it was our home. Additionally, it was Ballas who helped Margulis develop the transference technology, so he is, by all means, the creator of the tenno. I agree with you, this does seem to hint towards Lotus in some way. Perhaps rather than killing her, we must Sacrifice the connection they we hold with her. A connection that is similar to one between a mother and her child. Guess we will find out soon enough. I'll be sure to add this to the post, thanks!

I think everyone assumes WE are the main characters in this quest, when I think we're more affected BY it, but this is a battle much larger than the Tenno themselves.  I don't think the Sacrifice is coming from US, mind you.

1 hour ago, lxMattAranxl said:

THere's also this... when checking out the Tea Set, it mentions "Dax"... the only Dax we know is Teshin... is it possible he's in it also?

51 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Also, the promo code you need to redeem fot tea set is "OLDFRIEND". It must be a Teshin reference.

Teshin didn't even know Lotus' secrets or name, so.... I'm thinking it's another Dax.  What if the Umbra are MADE from Dax 😮

22 minutes ago, Wagstar said:

@(PS4)Taishin_Ishu if you look, it actually has an "H" character, so it is Hybrid, not Bride.

All good then, lol.  Hadn't looked myself so just threw it out there.  Anyways, super excited regardless!

2 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Something gives me the impression that the teaser site shows us Ballas from the PoV of someone. He's looking down to us, speaking to us as if he's our god. Maybe it's test subject 9's eye's we're looking through.

Yep, especially since we know what his normal voice looks like, and I think the Sacrifice teaser trailer had a POV perspective.

7 hours ago, GumShot said:

something to keep you teased and free conspiracy material:

34RrDWQ.png

ahooaekehn (awaken?)

iMOctEj.png

sehntheeehnth (sentient?)

d90aF5J.png

teht suhbjehkt (test subject?)

ahooaekehn - from hawaiian,  "planning"

sehntheeehnth - google translate asked to correct for seventeenth, 17º

I double checked using tennobet2. From thesacrifice_overlay.png

also

KPL5UXm.png

hayebrihd, for some reason google translate correct to hatebreed...

Edited by MteckBlack

Hey all,

So If you have noticed there's a promocode you get from the sacrifice teaser site... that gets you a tea set. Now it's currently really the only "homely" style item that we have for our ships, and since we've already been teased the next warframe which is the eidolon/vampire themed one it must be a prelude to something else. We must be getting a new maid outfit (or butler outfit) for our operators. It all makes sense now. The sacrifice is that we're giving up war to turn the relays into a maidcafe. It's the natural progression of the game. Why didn't we see that before when limbo came out with his butler coat and hat? 

#maidframe

24 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

We must be getting a new maid outfit (or butler outfit) for our operators. It all makes sense now.

Yes, it does...

Spoiler

1D5DSaF.png

I swear I already had this made like a few months ago... too perfect of an opportunity to pass up.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I think, maybe just maybe, Ballas wants to finish the old war.The final quote in the trailer "Forgive me" Might have some rather heavy meaning to it.

1. Might be to Natah/Lotus/Margs. In which since she's well a sentient, he might have to off her in order for him to feel like the war has ended?

2. Considering the visual we get with that quote i'm more inclined it's to our tenno as he takes over (us?)

Also, to everyone saying that the sacrifice may even be transference or our tenno, I doubt that, because without tenno, they'd have to either rework or get rid of tridolons. Operator mode has become such a core component of the game that it's actually necessary. DE wouldn't do that (I hope)

I do think we will sacrifice something though, I read somewhere on this thread that we might lose the lotus? I don't know, I feel as if the actual sacrifice will be completely unpredictable and no one will be able to guess it.

But that's probably just me 

I feel like there isn't quite as much attention to the term "vitruvian" that you can find scattered across the code. Almost every image/video on the site has a name like "Vitruvian_Ballas", "Vitruvian_Sword", or "CherryTree_Vitruvian_Flowers". This is most likely a reference to the vitruvian man, a drawing of the perfect human proportions, and vitruvius, a man who was very interested in the perfect proportions. I would assume this might have to do with the orokin and their need for perfection, since it clearly isn't Ballas who has perfect proportions.

Also, on a quick sidenote: the tree has now been confirmed to be a cherry tree. Cherry trees are often seen as symbols of the fleeting nature of life, and rebirth, so that's something you may wanna think about.

Edit: also, the weird orokin thing that you can often see together with the tree is most likely Ballas' sword.

Edited by icemasterJ

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Jim22:

Hello what time this month do you think they will release him. I'm gussing in the next two weeks we will have umbra/sacrifice.

I know DE quite a long time now and I´m 99% sure it will be one of the last possible days.

So propably 27-29th of June

39 minutes ago, TheKianL said:

I feel as if the actual sacrifice will be completely unpredictable and no one will be able to guess it.

You know, I got to thinking, and as much as everyone says he's annoying/they hate him, I think if the sacrifice is Ordis, more people than not wouldn't see it coming & it would be impactful to a degree. He's always been our plucky little lobotomized psychopath in the Orbiter, there every step of the way. Our digital big brother, in a sense.

Personally, if ever there were a twisted twist to come about, it'd be something involving reverting Ordis to Ordan Karris, for whatever the reason. I'd imagine he'd be a great go-fer for an obsessive Ballas bent on revenge.

Dude I just had something creepy and weird happen, my operator was siting sassily outside the infected room... I think she said she hated me in some creepy voice x.x or something about a sacrifice must be made?  It was so weird...I took a screen shot but i couldn't post it here for some weird reason

Edited by Stephiecat

1 minute ago, Stephiecat said:

Dude I just had something creepy and weird happen, my operator was siting sassily outside the infected room... I think she said she hated me in some creepy voice x.x or something about a sacrifice must be made?  It was so weird...I took a screen shot but i couldn't post it here for some weird reason

Interesting, so your operator didn’t say the usual Hey Kiddo line then?

Just now, Stephiecat said:

Dude I just had something creepy and weird happen, my operator was siting sassily outside the infected room... I think she said she hated me in some creepy voice x.x or something about a sacrifice must be made?  It was so weird...

This begins after completing Chains of Harrow. Tends to either say "Hey kiddo" or just laugh creepily.

Unless yours was actually different this time & the Hey kiddo/creepy laugh changed?