Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Mask of the Revenant Update Available Now!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, birdobash said:

Strun wraith exists with 40% base status💩 your point?

And I didn't know that, nice 😛 Though, I'd say this is a longer- range type weapon despite the fall off, with sinister reach existing. Oh also, stauts/sec vs status/pellet, though that's just the arguement of how much status per click vs status a sec.

5 hours ago, ICUH said:

Man 39% status chance...
That's really high.

Strun Wraith’s Status Chance is 40% so 39% is a high amount or close to the Strun Wraith’s Status Chance. It’s Crit Chance is at 13% so i wonder if i can make a 100% Status Hunter Munition build into it (it would be insane if it works).

5 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Going, to be honest, this is really bad, this is just a re-skin of Mind Control at this point, from Nyx, I got something better in mind.

The thrall horde remains under Revenant’s spell until he re-casts on the same horde or the horde dies. 

Right now, he is legit a buffed Nyx and a Nerfed Nekros, with copy and paste powers.

His 2nd power is a Buffed Cloud-Walk

His 3rd is Scab Armor/Iron Skin copy and paste, with a little tweak.

His 4th is the only unique thing 

Nah he can use it in multiple enemies not just one. And other bonuses too.

Whilst I'm not myself tremendously excited for this update (unless this teaser's only got part of the update in it), the quest should at least still be fun regardless of how long it is, and that armour set looks amazing.

Phantasma should definitely be firing something beefier then a plasma cloud though... it's a BFG with some eight or so barrels. At least make it fire that big ol' Gantulyst laser. Considering the small mag size, that'd fit. Big blast, short duration.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Whilst I'm not myself tremendously excited for this update (unless this teaser's only got part of the update in it), the quest should at least still be fun regardless of how long it is, and that armour set looks amazing.

Phantasma should definitely be firing something beefier then a plasma cloud though... it's a BFG with some eight or so barrels. At least make it fire that big ol' Gantulyst laser. Considering the small mag size, that'd fit. Big blast, short duration.

If it had the same sound effect I'd be in love.

14 minutes ago, Therandomness said:

If it had the same sound effect I'd be in love.

Agreed. Actually having that power at our command would be great.

Another thought I had was firing one of the bullets the Teralyst/Hydrolyst fires in the gun sweep. It'd work like Astilla, but much stronger, with a lower fire rate, semi-auto trigger and bigger recoil to make it feel punchier.

They'd then be weapons from the same conflict that were similar, but also opposed, much like the Sentients are to the Tenno, as Orokin creations of immense power that turned on their former masters.

1 hour ago, VPrime96 said:

Strun Wraith’s Status Chance is 40% so 39% is a high amount or close to the Strun Wraith’s Status Chance. It’s Crit Chance is at 13% so i wonder if i can make a 100% Status Hunter Munition build into it (it would be insane if it works).

I see many of you have such high, ignorant hopes
here is a the deal. beams do not get multishot status
that 120% from Hell's chamber will do NOTHING, nor will any other multishot riven you get your hands on. they only take pure status
meaning you cannot no matter what get 100% status with this shotgun due to beam mechanics and may only do so if the weapon has like, a 4 out of 5 riven that you some how roll for status and 1 negative stat that doesn't matter

crit % also affects your hunter munition slash proc, 13% means they will be very small even with primed ravage and because blunderbuss is so lackluster

there is good news though, 1 single arcing beam(before mods) means status isnt split so hard on it. so it has that going for it

Overshield generation + damage reduction makes Revenant sound like a legit shield-based tank, something we haven't seen in done properly in Warframe. Depending on an ability for DR instead of armor however means he constantly needs available energy to survive, something that will make him have a hard time competing as a tank with Rhino or Inaros. Whether or not Revenant becomes a top tier frame is probably going to come down to how much damage his 3rd and 4th abilities are. If he can reliably wipe out enemies as well as support the team with shields he could make a really fantastic support frame, especially with OTHER frames that can abuse shields like Mesa, Gara or Harrow. 

36 minutes ago, Vryheid said:

Overshield generation + damage reduction makes Revenant sound like a legit shield-based tank, something we haven't seen in done properly in Warframe. Depending on an ability for DR instead of armor however means he constantly needs available energy to survive, something that will make him have a hard time competing as a tank with Rhino or Inaros. Whether or not Revenant becomes a top tier frame is probably going to come down to how much damage his 3rd and 4th abilities are. If he can reliably wipe out enemies as well as support the team with shields he could make a really fantastic support frame, especially with OTHER frames that can abuse shields like Mesa, Gara or Harrow. 

It sounds like his 2 negates incoming damage altogether though, rather than applying a damage reduction effect like Gara or Mesa. Might still be worth running Vigor over Vitality on him, especially since he can generate overshields relatively easily too, but the passive doesn't seem that great.

His 4's damage scales off incoming damage (including damage negated by 2), which sounds a bit finicky, but it's a scaling mechanic. I doubt he'll ever be Mesa though.

Archived