Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on Wolf of Saturn Six

Acersecomic

5 hours ago, Dragonan said:

Didn't they increase the drop chance for the hammer BP and parts to 35% a week ago?

35 % is the chance to roll one of his weapon parts, then each of the rare parts is roughly 12 % and the common ones 36. So in average ull need to kill wolf 25 (0,35*0,12=rougly 4% chance to drop each of the rare parts) times. But like i said thats just the average which means to get an almost assured rare part ull need way more than those 25 kills... Given his current spawn chance that is just not going to happen...

Edited by Darksouls40k
small correction

As the title sais, wolf's spawn rate is BS...seriously, i've been spamming 5 minutes survivals and captures for 5 days (at least 4 hours per day) and he didn't even show up.
I want those 5 afternoons of my life back (oh whatever...i would have wasted them anyway)

Pun aside...seriously DE, have you increased his spawn rate AT ALL? I've met him olny ONCE since the start and it's not like i haven't played (i'm nightwave rank 29 at this point), apparently i'm not even the only one in this situation. Are you really sure you didn't f* up something in one of the updates? Even the fugitives' spawn rate is WAAAAAAAAY lower than the start...

Edit:
Has anyone met him in the past 5-6 days? I still think they messed up something maybe in the atlas deluxe update...

Edited by DrNever
  • Like 1

let me explain how the current assassin system will work for new players. new player gets a message from stalker and unknowingly gets a mark on them. player atempts to level weapons. stalker shows up kills them and vanish like the ghost of Christmas past before the new player has an idea. then some expirence player tells him about stalker and player then realized that they lost a chance at some rare loot from that assassin and get frustrated and then only the new player knows if they will stay or leave the game.

3 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

LOL thinking the time gate will be lifted, silly tenno, that would have already happened if it was going to, considering the nightwave is almost over, my advice? Buy the parts you need this week because holy hell the price will sky rocket come next week since thats the last one of nightwave, and no its already been confirmed that once this Nightwave ends Wolf goes away, thats how battle passes work, its new content each time, though he might cycle back in at a later date, like how prime accessories work.

DE has been softening the grind and making it more casual friendly and u say they now decide to implement a timed event with the worst grind ever in 4-5+ years i been playing this game for a MR item ? Dont think DE would stoop so low just to grab a few bonus plat tbh.

So in short I think ur wrong and the plat value will plummet so hard on last week/s event end. After the event ends though and he disappears sure it will skyrocket...

Right now seems ridiculously low to the point of only lucky ppl or those that dont have a job / school and can afford to spend 12+ hours per day grinding it can get it without resorting to buying off trade chat...

48 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

just checked 

Assassin Changes:
Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.

isn't this what this meant. or what? if it is just effecting the levels of the assassins then why they heck are they still having the spawn rate being effected by the low weapon levels. it just makes the fight feel cheep.

They are talking about the scaling of the level of the assassin, not when they spawn.  It's an urban legend that spawn rates increase when you bring low-level weapons.

2-3 times maybe? Managed to kill him twice, another time I was on hydron levelling, 2 people left in the middle of the fight (causing host migration and replenishing his health) and after the wave 5, extraction window appeared and the last one left me alone. I couldn't do anything.

Of course he dropped me molten impact and the most common piece of the hammer (don't remember which).

7 minutes ago, Mrevasivepants said:

Made 2 threads about this,

The problem is not only him showing up, but the fact that when you beat him (if you beat him after the stealth buff) he'll probably drop nothing other than an already existing mod.

Oh yeah, didn't even want to mention the drop rates...we all know thei're broken as hek :'D

6 minutes ago, killerKronos23 said:

fought him 6 times but since the atlas deluxe update he has not showed once and the operatives are as scarce as well.

EXACTLY...so i'm not going crazy after all

On 2019-04-13 at 9:17 PM, Walkampf said:

Well, if you were leveling weapons, you weren't fighting hard...

It's really your own fault, if you don't take a single powerful weapon with you to save time by leeching off of other peoples kills.

So you basically got what you deserved.

You understood nothing of what he said!! Well done!

On a side note, I hate this whole wolf event. It's just too rare to see for the drops he has. If on the course of 7 weeks i've seen him 3 times (and I already arrived to rank 33 on the nw, so I'm playing the game) he just drops common useless mods there's something wrong with him. This is not just a stalker that you will see several times a week (or even a day) that, if he drops a crap mod doesn't matter because he'll appear again. This is a time limited event with a extremely rare and absurdly tanky enemy that will drop a frigging molten impact after, in many cases, more than 10 minutes (or even 20) of fight.

• Like 2

Just ran across a level 70 wolf AGAIN in hydron, accompanied of course by his invincible, molotov spamming minions.

He usually shows up on wave 9 or 10 of a defense mission, tanks everybody's damage, makes everyone use up their revives and then ultimately the only option is to abort and lose all that progress.

I remember early on in nightwave killing him without too much trouble, so with his tankiness supposedly being reduced recently,I'm not sure what's going on here.

Fix the d*mn level cap already, make it so it doesn't take 30 minutes to kill him (what is this, Anthem?) and either make the fugitives killable or remove them entirely.

At this point I don't even care about getting wolf sledge parts, seeing as how its very much a mid-tier weapon that honestly is more trouble than its worth.

What I do care about is being able to finish defense missions without being forced to abort by the wolf randomly showing up only when everyone in the squad is leveling MR fodder.

• Like 1

It's pretty funny though. It's not so much Wolf being the problem since he's doable with the right gear. It's just an unintended edge case and piss poor luck that he shows up at Hydron. Hydron, the one place where everyone in the squad is pretty much guaranteed to be under equipped.

Given up on his weapon parts. Can't remember where but didn't DE up the chances of a weapon drop? Fairly sure once that update hit, I encountered the Wolf in the same evening, and yet again just a lousy stance mod and not even the typical handle drop.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Valiant:

Given up on his weapon parts. Can't remember where but didn't DE up the chances of a weapon drop? Fairly sure once that update hit, I encountered the Wolf in the same evening, and yet again just a lousy stance mod and not even the typical handle drop.

Its still 35% for a weapon drop at all.
And then its again splitted in between all four pieces.
My opinion would be: Guaranteed weapon part drop and then the piece chance!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Unagi604 said:

It's just an unintended edge case and piss poor luck that he shows up at Hydron. Hydron, the one place where everyone in the squad is pretty much guaranteed to be under equipped.

Would be fun if DE gave him a higher spawn chance on Hydron ^^

13 minutes ago, ErikTheOrange said:

He usually shows up on wave 9 or 10 of a defense mission

I've had him show up as early as Wave 3. At least there you don't lose much progress if you feel the need to just bail.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Only thing I can say is always carry 1 strong radiation weapon modded for crit if you can.

I like to keep this handy...

*reloads Phaedra*

...for close encounters.