Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 1 End Date

Marcooose

4 hours ago, Showerwalker said:

Will he have a reliable way to fight him? or will he remain as a random disruptive encounter.

i think somthing like stalker he comes back and fourth XD 

and beacon maby or they will make him an assasination target who knows ??

Thanks for the update... Series 1 was fun, with the exception of a few activity types (Forma items, Guild items, complete Profit Taker etc) which became a bit restrictive.

Looking forward to the next series and the improvements.

So... Now this is the final week, will the Wolf make another weekend special appearance this coming weekend? It was actually a lot of fun playing through hunting him down and trying to get it done as a speed run. I'd quite like one last hurrah at guaranteed attempts to kick his butt before he heads off into the wild 😉

4 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Yay!

But will the challenges about formas and gilding still be a thing? I assume yes since there was no mention of them in the Dev Workshop. But please, despite being ok with mostly every challenge season 1 had to offer, I find those 2 to be the most cumbersome of all.

They are extremely punishing for those who do not have gear to forma and gild, and put pressure on players without any need, when compared to other challenges.

Not to mention they'll now represent a larger portion of the weekly standing due to the reduced number of acts and increased standing per weekly/elite acts... so if we don't do them we lose more than what we would have lost in Nightwave 1...

You can also throw in syndicate medallions/syndicate missions into the same category as those too.... many of us long term players don't have any reason to do them either.

39 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Not to mention they'll now represent a larger portion of the weekly standing due to the reduced number of acts and increased standing per weekly/elite acts... so if we don't do them we lose more than what we would have lost in Nightwave 1...

You can also throw in syndicate medallions/syndicate missions into the same category as those too.... many of us long term players don't have any reason to do them either.

Hadn't thought of that, but very true. Which only makes me dread these challenges even more. And I'm one of those who enjoyed the friends/clan challenges, even though I agree they're mostly useless if we look at them objectively.

I honestly think this should end. We will all get excited when it comes but then get bored after it. I can barely use my ignis wraith and the Warframe of my own using without having him show up and my teammate leaving the game. Tbh, this was a waste of time for me and i have been inactive because of it.

Since series 2 wont come right after the end of series 1, cant we get another week of acts? Me and 2 more friends will end the series one witn rank 29 at this rate, and ive seen some people in the same situation, so ,isnt there any way for us to catch up? I really didnt had more time to put in this due to college and work and i really wanted that grineer armor... 😞

8 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

The Wolf of Saturn Six will soon leave the airwaves. Nightwave Series 1 will be ending on Sunday, May 19th at 20:00 ET (8pm). This week's Acts will be the final Acts for Series 1! Be sure to spend any Wolf Cred you have left before this time in the 'Cred Offerings' shop, as Wolf Cred is only usable in 'The Wolf of Saturn Six'. 

There will be a gap of time between the end of Series 1 and the start of Nightwave Series 2.

This is partially because we’ll need time to sync on all platforms, but also because we don't want to simply lead right into another schedule. We are confident the changes to Acts and structure will make Series 2 more enjoyable and well paced, and we're also confident some week's downtime will help.

As a reminder, we’re changing the Acts and tempo of Series 2 to reduce the time needed to progress through the Nightwave ranks. This includes making expired Acts obtainable again and making changes to existing Acts - which you can read more on here

Remember - the end of Series 1 will not be the end of the Wolf of Saturn Six himself! There will still be a chance to hear the wolf howl...

Thank you all for joining us for Nightwave Series 1 - your invaluable feedback has helped us move in the right direction for future Series installments.  

This needs to be said some where in the Orbiter/Liset under the section that says NEWS.  And it doesn't. Might be a good idea. Just a thought. 

The Clear 3 Sortie Mission is rather unfair to newbies, since Sorties are level 50-100.

Yet here it is, clogging up my Weekly Act space alongside Kill or Capture and Eidolon Hydrolyst.

There's no human way that anyone can pierce through 68k shield and 1k armor.

Are your programmers alright? Cause there needs to be some serious difficulty rework before anything goes anywhere.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Yay!

But will the challenges about formas and gilding still be a thing? I assume yes since there was no mention of them in the Dev Workshop. But please, despite being ok with mostly every challenge season 1 had to offer, I find those 2 to be the most cumbersome of all.

They are extremely punishing for those who do not have gear to forma and gild, and put pressure on players without any need, when compared to other challenges.

Can still get through Nightwave without doing Forma's and Gilding. Its not required to do every Nightwave act to be able to progress.Just as with the old Alerts, newer players were not able to do all of them, and again, didn't have to.  It just takes a bit longer to gain the currency for the acts to be able to buy the offerings.
Having said that, it is nice to be able to work through all the acts instead of having to leave some undone.
I'm not a fan of doing missions with friends/clan mates, as they (the players) are often not available.

30 minutes ago, Twisted_Intent said:

Can still get through Nightwave without doing Forma's and Gilding. Its not required to do every Nightwave act to be able to progress.Just as with the old Alerts, newer players were not able to do all of them, and again, didn't have to.  It just takes a bit longer to gain the currency for the acts to be able to buy the offerings.
Having said that, it is nice to be able to work through all the acts instead of having to leave some undone.
I'm not a fan of doing missions with friends/clan mates, as they (the players) are often not available.

Actually, since you can't manually refresh any weeklys at this point, it is required to clear everything to level.

That’s to bad I have over 10 items still not earned never gonna be able to get em now might as well give up. Pointless to try when you can’t get em. Would have been nice if it was a permanent thing the night waves and just progressed chapter to chapter as you completed them getting all 30 ranks it each chapter. Would be way more satisfying and productive but that’s just me so what do I know. I only made it to 19 out of 30

6 minutes ago, Khiahni said:

That’s to bad I have over 10 items still not earned never gonna be able to get em now might as well give up. Pointless to try when you can’t get em. Would have been nice if it was a permanent thing the night waves and just progressed chapter to chapter as you completed them getting all 30 ranks it each chapter. Would be way more satisfying and productive but that’s just me so what do I know. 

I'd have to agree this is a huge disappointment, was hoping to craft Vuban. Turns out I'm trapped at level 11 until the refresh/end date.

I have 2 Elite Weekly, both are garbage tier impossible tasks for me as level 30. (5k points each)

My only options are to hope I can figure out what 3 rare fish are, and to waste precious time crafting Forma for 3k points each.

After that, I'll still be at less than the 10k point requirement. (Presuming the next daily has 2 plausible completions, it would be complete by then.)

9 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Yay!

Also take out have a friend/ clan mate missions taken out.

9 часов назад, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 сказал:

Hopefully the Boss in Series 2 is more like Wolf during these alerts, being susceptible to Warframe Abilities and Statuses.

It's more fun then just shooting at a bullet sponge. 

yea, all 5 seconds of fun

Archived