Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burnt out from Nightwave - Intermission!

DreisterDino

2 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil...

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

Gems doesnt take that long, look for the blue cracks and mine them, doesnt take long.

rare fish: this one might be a bit problematic but look up when and where the fishes spawn and get a fortuna fishing spear for them. 

It is explicity stated in the forma challenge that ”this does NOT work in simulacrum”. Sometimes its better to read up instead of rushing things.

20p is nothing, honestly, just sell some ducat fodder or a aytn sculpture or something. Can alsp be bought from baro ki teer when he has it (he is coming now on friday).

downgrade? Hey its a free color palette, sure it might be a ”downgrade” in your eyes but you litterly save 75 plat on it. Also gives new players a chance to have more colors than just the original ones.

Rift sigil have been around way longer than the arbitration version, if i recall correctly, rift sigil was pretty hard to come over when it first came around. 

I apologise if i misunderstood your post.

4 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

Gems doesnt take that long, look for the blue cracks and mine them, doesnt take long.

rare fish: this one might be a bit problematic but look up when and where the fishes spawn and get a fortuna fishing spear for them. 

It is explicity stated in the forma challenge that ”this does NOT work in simulacrum”. Sometimes its better to read up instead of rushing things.

20p is nothing, honestly, just sell some ducat fodder or a aytn sculpture or something. Can alsp be bought from baro ki teer when he has it (he is coming now on friday).

downgrade? Hey its a free color palette, sure it might be a ”downgrade” in your eyes but you litterly save 75 plat on it. Also gives new players a chance to have more colors than just the original ones.

Rift sigil have been around way longer than the arbitration version, if i recall correctly, rift sigil was pretty hard to come over when it first came around. 

I apologise if i misunderstood your post.

You did, this was a 100% sarcastic post and I feel disappointed seeing so many players taking it as serious.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil...

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

Lol!

Careful - a lot of people will think you're serious. :laugh:

4 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

You did, this was a 100% sarcastic post and I feel disappointed seeing so many players taking it as serious.

So you were kind of bored and tried to troll the forum.

You got no life I assume then.

I can't add anything else to this time wasting topic I move along...

I'm almost (probably not) way past  max rank already,and now I will quit gaming forever,since I am so tired of this neverending grind that I have done since this morning....o.O 

/s

Edited by MorradiX
typo? what typo??.....

I smiled at the OP...

Another smile I got from the event itself. First mission I did after it was implemented was an Axi relic extermination (Pluto, random group) which of course turned into the usual noisy and messy rush to the end while killing helpless Corpus. Then at the extraction I get this message:

Silent Eliminator
Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected

Completely ridiculous but 9000 standing in the bag is 9000 standing in the bag.:satisfied:

1 hour ago, rastaban75 said:

I smiled at the OP...

Another smile I got from the event itself. First mission I did after it was implemented was an Axi relic extermination (Pluto, random group) which of course turned into the usual noisy and messy rush to the end while killing helpless Corpus. Then at the extraction I get this message:

Silent Eliminator
Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected

Completely ridiculous but 9000 standing in the bag is 9000 standing in the bag.:satisfied:

I love doing that one solo. It's a lot of fun, honestly, especially without Loki or Ivara or whatnot.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb DerGreif2:

Then a little tip: dont do it... jesus... its optional. Its not even night wave season 2. I thought this was a joke post but it also could be a legit one ^^ So please add a /s

Playing this game is optional. What is your point, kid?

Edited by Karu-QW

2 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

Silent Eliminator

I got confused when I got that one while doing an Oxomoco run. Someone told me that the "without being detected" part means "no alarms raised". Not really sure if that's true though.

15 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Completely agree, on consoles it's even more of a challenge. For me it's dpad down, R1, push right stick in direction of emote, press X. I don't know how people manage to dance on the extract platform, I always time out choosing an emote. 🙂

Also, no Wisp alt helmet, Nora creds are worthless...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

What trend are you noticing, the fact that I hate Nigthwave? Yeah, it's sh*t and I'll call it sh*t until it stops being sh*t. I wouldn't be calling it sh*t if it wasn't. Also, how is that a trend?

It's not like there are some ppl who would post "Nw sucks poo-poo give me alerts back".

Thankfully Nw seems to be staying. And I can just laugh at the ppl who get butthurt because of it. :3

• Like 3