Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is currently considered the worst Warframe in the game?

-Vahagn-

11 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Titania. She has such unrelyable abilities and on open world maps she's even worse. I saw ppl use Ember and Vauban but I've never seen anyone using Titania ever.

You’ve never seen anyone user her, but she is definitely usable.

The only problem Titania has is the same problem 50% of warframes do. The game is only balanced by hand till about levels 50-60. Everything after that just gets silly fast.

If you don’t have on kit damage reduction or a strong source of survivability, you’ll just get one shot by everything.

So Titania has to mod a little weird to survive in high tier content.

Thats not something that’s wrong with her, that’s something 50% of frames struggle with.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Chroma, because he's overrated

Outside of his buffs he really doesn't have much going for him.

But since people want to chase deeps at all costs (even at the cost of good design) I guess that's what is acceptable.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Chroma would like to talk to you.

even if you remove all of your Base Damage Mods, Chroma tops out at ~9.9x Damage.

Ember at the same Power Strength, is easily 16.7x Damage and you can keep increasing it further with repeated Casts of Fire Blast.
why? because at max Strength (not including Growing Power or Energy Conversion), Ember is able to easily add ~6180% Elemental Damage.

besides, it's not like Chroma is even #2 generally, as that can only be the case if you remove all of your Base Damage Mods. do you actually do that with all of your Weapons when using Chroma? if that's a no, since it probably is, there's several other Warframes that have stronger Damage Buffing than Chroma as well.

Edited by taiiat

15 minutes ago, taiiat said:

even if you remove all of your Base Damage Mods, Chroma tops out at ~9.9x Damage.

Ember at the same Power Strength, is easily 16.7x Damage and you can keep increasing it further with repeated Casts of Fire Blast.
why? because at max Strength (not including Growing Power or Energy Conversion), Ember is able to easily add ~6180% Elemental Damage.

besides, it's not like Chroma is even #2 generally, as that can only be the case if you remove all of your Base Damage Mods. do you actually do that with all of your Weapons when using Chroma? if that's a no, since it probably is, there's several other Warframes that have stronger Damage Buffing than Chroma as well.

The biggest issue is that ember only buffs fire damage. So yes, its a max 16x multiplier, but thats on an element type that gets laughed at by all but infested. 

Meanwhile other buffs like chroma/octavia/rhino work on all damage types

• Like 1

Ding.

Meanwhile a Titania build for perpetual Razorwing can pump out a lot of damage while at least benefiting from some evasion bonuses for survivability. Nothing that a bunch of other frames wouldn't be better at but I have definitely seen her used effectively.

Edited by CopperBezel
  • Like 1

Vauban, Ember, Inaros, Atlas.

Many more requires improvement with synergies like Khora' 4 and Nidus's 2.

Also I forgot when i picked the last time a trinity because I had to.

Banshee needs her old 4 back.

Ash Is still useless.

Hydroid After last farm changes needs more

Zephyr still useless unless you need an airplane on openworlds

Inaros seems dull and limited to me, but he's popular for a reason. And Khora's 4 is one of the best CCs in the game even without the synergy with her 1, so....

Edit: Defection. The last time you picked Trinity because you had to was a Defection. = P

Edited by CopperBezel

1 hour ago, Uan91 said:

Ash Is still useless.

Zephyr still useless unless you need an airplane on openworlds

>instantly killing any enemy that you can target with finishers at high levels, seeking noclip slash+70% armor strip procs

>total immunity to projectiles layered on a speed buff

>useless

LMAO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

Ember can only achieve that much damage if the condition are met

- Ember gimp everything in her kits and go full 300ish strength, which mean losing out at least 5 mod slots to keep her relevant (2 augments + 3 strength mods) and barely have any space for range/efficiency/tankiness. Chroma is a frame that can rely on strength duration just to survive due to his better base stat + Elemental Ward (Fire/Ice and in some case electric) and Vex Armor.

- Ember has to spam Accelerant on every enemies encountered or her damage would gimp down to about x4 (not the specific number here but around that.) She's useless facing anything that can't apply debuff to, Her abilities when  you're building full power strength are also very costly for spamming. Accelerant has 50 energy cost base (75+ with blind rage) and you have to spam this every 3 seconds to not die or every 10 sec to keep debuff on new coming enemies.

- Ember need to mod her weapons to have fire damage from her buff, which will gimp her abilities to armor strip with status weapon. (since you got more fire into it = less corrosive proc chance. Chroma buffs base damage which mean it doesn't freak-up elemental proc.

If you're going to compare Chroma and Ember for Team buffer, Chroma is pretty much a better, easier, tankier frame than her in any regard.

Ember.

Vauban's being worked on, Zephyr still has niches and her Defense game is strong, Hydroid's still a decent farmer, Ash can reliably kill the Chart (but his scaling sucks), and Atlas can be good fun once he gets rolling.

Ember's just bad.

1 hour ago, FlyingDice said:

>instantly killing any enemy that you can target with finishers at high levels, seeking noclip slash+70% armor strip procs

>total immunity to projectiles layered on a speed buff

>useless

LMAO.

Don’t forget his new blade storm augment. 10 seconds of combo duration and the blade storm clones hits count towards your combo multiplier. 

10 hours ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

For me, FROST.   He's only desired when farming with Nekros. I'm glad I only really see him in defense type missions.  He's very much so the worst when a Frost drops bubbles all around the payload or the map. Fighting a bombard or nox from a distance while they are inside a frost bubble....ugh. Frost in the mission, I'm out the mission.

Vauban is kinda useless but at least he's not as disruptive.

You must run into some S#&$ty Frosts. He is a massive offensive powerhouse if played/built correctly. He works great in pretty much any type of mission thrown at him.

I'm not sure why people are mentioning Nyx so much.  She could use some improvements, but she has a quick way to remove enemy armour on 6 targets at a time, an augment that makes her invulnerable, and one of the best CC abilities in the game.  Even Mind control isn't totally useless, as it can be used to isolate targets like Ancients and gain their buffs.

• Like 1

Between Titania Vauban atlas/zephyr ember and nyx

Ember and nyx can be made to work at some capacity but nyx at least is better in coordinated team play  

I haven’t played zephyr/atlas alot but they are very inefficient from what I can tell 

vauban is too old and has not evolved with the current pace of the game for a cc  frame

Titania is the biggest mess I don’t and can’t understand this frame

Atlas/zephyr Titania and vauban are definitely the worst frames imo

zepyhr and atlas are the same because I can’t be asked 

Edited by (PS4)CodyXSavageX