Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zealoids complete scans

(PSN)R3N36AD3

p4nX10L.jpgdMIRAtl.jpg

eorx1Gu.jpgBecdLLK.jpg

OP opinions:

Episode 5 is such a disappointment. Way to conclude the season, DE. I've enjoyed fighting the wolf a lot more than the zealoids. Everything is underwhelming for the conclusion. At least season 1 has a better short story. Weapon drop pending (building). 

Whats your opinion?

Edited by (PS4)R3N36AD3
Hit submit accidentally without finishing.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

I've enjoyed fighting the wolf a lot more than the zealoids

Why?

The wolf was a boring bullet sponge.  You shoot him with radiation weapons for a few minutes and he dies after doing nothing but slowly walking towards you.

At least the zealoids have new mechanics and a fairly unique way to combat them (especially compared to any other boss Warframe has) that actually has you do something other than stand there and fire at the enemy for a few minutes before bullet-jumping to victory.

I find the zealoids many times more interesting and entertaining to fight than the wolf ever was.

• Like 15

40 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I just wish we saw final form Arlo. You can’t tease us for months about this and not deliver. 

Honestly I think if they'd even at the very least flat out stated that the Zealoid we are fighting is the converted Kenga it would have sat a lot better, because we would have had some loose connection to the enemy instead of just some rando boss for rando reasons. 

• Like 4

Wolf was Jason Voorhees. Keeps coming after you and pays little attention to the things you send his way. Relentless and long lasting. Most people do not realize a walking nightmare when they see it as most are used to being walking gods of spamming.

These guys seem to be more Michael and Freddy. Need to shine some light on them to get them vulnerable. I wonder if something is gonna happen for Halloween with the Pumpkin Head Juggy and these guys being an event?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

Why?

The wolf was a boring bullet sponge.  You shoot him with radiation weapons for a few minutes and he dies after doing nothing but slowly walking towards you.

At least the zealoids have new mechanics and a fairly unique way to combat them (especially compared to any other boss Warframe has) that actually has you do something other than stand there and fire at the enemy for a few minutes before bullet-jumping to victory.

I find the zealoids many times more interesting and entertaining to fight than the wolf ever was.

The thing about Warframe is that we are so over powered that almost nothing in the game can take us out. The wolf took that away from the most of us and made some of us feel inadequate. That's what i like about him.

Zealoid Prelate on the other hand, is just another boss to me. Having that invulnerability phase is not really much of a challenge because they lay out everything for you, you just have to follow the bread crumbs. And the drops.. 33% is really high compared to the sledge. I got all parts in 7 runs. Talk about easy mode.

Yes, the wolf is a bullet sponge, but isn't he the only one in the game? And he only becomes a bullet sponge if you're unprepared or can't take him down fast enough. Talking about "unique mechanic," almost all bosses in the game have invulnerability phase. What's so unique about that? I got my weapon. I got my scans. What reason do I have to go back to the fight?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Wolf was Jason Voorhees. Keeps coming after you and pays little attention to the things you send his way. Relentless and long lasting. Most people do not realize a walking nightmare when they see it as most are used to being walking gods of spamming.

These guys seem to be more Michael and Freddy. Need to shine some light on them to get them vulnerable. I wonder if something is gonna happen for Halloween with the Pumpkin Head Juggy and these guys being an event?

Exactly. I wish they'd bring back the wolf beacon already and I'll use all my credits towards it. I'd just bring them to missions and spawn him randomly and see how my squad deals with him. Lol

7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

He will become an Railjack Archwing boss.

source.gif

4 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Or probably a new phorid... 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I think DE is building their Legion of Doom.

An evolved form of the virus that co-habitates gives us an infested crew faction for Empyrean.

Noooooo! We don't need another aw infested boss. 1 is more than enough.

8 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

At the same time, going to give credit over how the Zealoids are based upon some enemies from Dark Sector. The Bastions even shoot their fingernails at you too 😐

2 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

At the same time, going to give credit over how the Zealoids are based upon some enemies from Dark Sector. The Bastions even shoot their fingernails at you too 😐

Had no idea and never even noticed. But thank you for that info. Now if DE would bother with the back story...