Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Your Opinion, What Are the Most Visually Pleasing Warframes and Why?

NuttyNuti

Again threads like "what do you like most and why" threads because I like hearing opinions and spread positivity! This is my list:

Equinox Prime, night form: So incredibly pretty! Especially when applied with dark colors and colorful emission.

Loki: To me, the basic Loki looks more like a (stereotypical) ninja than Ash ever does. Just look at those eye lights peeking under his hood! Just look at them, they are oddly cute. He also looks like he has baggy pants. I like baggy pants.

Mesa Prime: That hat. THAT HAT. I want a hat like that.

Mirage: Not that much the design itself but her animations, like bowing, blowing kisses, coyly holding the fishing spear behind her, and so on. Really fits to her theme as a performer. I also like her collar ruffles, and especially I like her Harlequin helmet.

Nezha: For some reason the combination of "a tiny person carrying something impossibly large and using it as an unconventional weapon" makes me happy. I also like his animations.

Saryn: The vibe she gives can be described only as "regal". Her animations convey confidence. I like it. Stand tall with your heels, lady.

Wukong Prime: It was appeal at the first sight. Not only I like Wukong's monkeyish animations, but also his Prime looks bring the monkey aesthetics home, especially with the new helmet that has prominent ears. And he has baggy pants, too!

Zephyr: I like her having a prominent armor instead of looking like having a skin-tight getup. It just makes me happy.
  • Like 1

I really Like Ivara's Default skin. The hood makes her look like a real rogue stalker. One of the few frames who really fit their role with a practical look I find. I like Wisp to because she hovers really eerily. 

Edited by bananacat89
  • Like 2

Titania is definitelly one of my absolute favorite visually. And I love that Deluxe skin. And with that deluxe she's finally getting more tweaks.

Anyways Nyx Deluxe, Nidus both vanilla and Deluxe, Gauss, Hildryn, Excal Umbra.

That Deluxe saved Nyx for me. She looks really boring without it. With that skin Nyx looks like a Derelict warden or something.

• Like 1

Excalibur Umbra - Just a fantastic visual upgrade compared to his base variant. Well-placed Orokin accents that for the most part aren’t intrusive (arm crescents aside), a more intimidating silhouette achieved though filling out his upper body a bit, flowing cloth attachments that help make every in-game movement a bit cooler, and all that without losing that “Excalibur” feel.

Revenant - I love Sentient visual stylings and lore, so being able to play as a Eidolon frame got me pretty hyped. And visually Revenant delivered, with those streaming Eidolon energy emissions, pulsing emissives accentuating his hollowed-out metallic sections, and sentient-styled trimmings. Just a really cool frame to see in motion, especially when using Tatsu.

Hydroid Prime - Probably my favorite non-Prime to Prime transformation. From a lumpy sea monster to a gilded pirate captain, complete with a coat and boots. His helmet design is amazing, managing to incorporate both tricorn hat and beard elements while still maintaining that abstract Warframe look. A bit difficult to customize but not too much of an issue when his default look is so nice-looking.

Edited by ExcaliburUmbra
Changed redundant descriptors.
  • Like 1

Chroma Prime: The Dragon Knight aesthetic they used for him makes him one of the most bada** looking frames in the game, in my opinion. It's certainly a huge step up from the Derpy Lizard design that his regular version had.

Nezha Deluxe: I do very much enjoy the more Ancient Chinese design for this skin. It really makes him look like the deity that he was originally inspired from.

Wukong Deluxe: Again, more closer to the source material. Love the stone monkey design with the lava-like energy trimmings. 

Gauss: A very sleek design with an awesome soundfont and a cool looking form during Redline. We need more Warframes with transforming parts like him and Nidus.

20 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Ember is clearly the hottest of the bunch.

19 hours ago, IntheCoconut said:

Maybe, but Frost is pretty cool.

i see what you did there futurama GIF

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

Wisp: she got really good proportions and can look both terrifying and pretty at the same time.

nova:a glass cannon that feels nimble and quick, hence her smaller body frame fits perfect for the job.

ember: prime version looks so good and her deluxe doesnt give her any justice

banshee: with deluxe she kinda feels like a party girl but more modest than octavia, a skin that has nice propertions and no unessecery clutter, less is more!

Mirage Prime, Garuda, Wisp, Mesa Prime

Mirage & Mesa Prime: Both having sexy Prime bodies and nice Prime Helmets

Garuda: even though i love using her Tennogen, i still think of her looking good without it. A Gore girl that plays covered in blood while having a nicely shaped body and having a bird like look to her, it’s nice. 

Wisp: Small Ghost like body but man that booty.

Edited by GPrime96

Garuda solely for the way the lower half of her default skin lines up with her nobile idle animations. Using her form and posture to create additional designs is really cool.

Also those elbow danglies. 90% the danglies.

Edited by Annnoth

Loki Prime, because damn the 1st good looking prime it just looks Master class.. 

Next is Ivara, she has that fit girl look but also ready for any situation. 

Mesa Prime because what can I say those chaps. 

Saryn, she has that biker girl look you know she doesn't mess around. 

Valkyr, what can I say she's that rageball that can do with a hug.. I won't survive the hug but it would be worth it. 

Oh and Garuda.. Because reasons

Edited by Sibernetika

Ember mostly because of her "fire cloak" visuals and the wisps orbiting her from WoF (and recently Frenzy Fireball). Also the small embers emitting from her body are neat. And of cause the prime and magesty skins look awesome.

Edited by Arcira

Mag Pneuma deluxe skin. The metallic skin coating on top of the simple but sleek elegant design accentuated by the translucent shimmering garment on her chest and the floating facial mask with collar is just brilliant  it is difficult to make her look bad with it.

Ash Koga skin. It is just what space ninjas have to look like. The zorro like mask with intricate shoulder, chest & hip flairs gives him the deadly assassin vibe. The Ash prime skin is not bad either.

Chroma Morkai Skin : It gives me that *insert legendary being here* slayer feel.

I found Atlas Prime to be visually better than his deluxe because the prime transformation is great without  getting rid of too much of the original atlas design (It made me ditch his deluxe for this).

Revenant : Come on, who doesn't like flowing sentient energy emitting from his body? And the pulsing energy in the emissive too.