Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Such thing as RNG

(PSN)chiefghost22

There is no such thing as RNG in Warframe ! Especially when your getting rewards from sortie in rotation. Example I've gotten nothing but 4000 endo or Anasa sculptures for about 10 days straight now. Then it will be Rivens for a week straight. All im saying is besides all the bugs and other broken stuff that need fixes the RNG definitely needs a looking at.

12 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

That's the thing about randomness. You can never be sure it's actually random.

"Random" means that even when the odds being a million to one against getting yet ANOTHER identical item in a row, you can still get that identical item and have it be explained away by "it's random". And there is no response to that.  Well, no response that will get past their profanity filter. 

Somewhere, P.T. Barnum is laughing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 3rdpig said:

"Random" means that even when the odds being a million to one against getting yet ANOTHER identical item in a row, you can still get that identical item and have it be explained away by "it's random". And there is no response to that.  Well, no response that will get past their profanity filter. 

Somewhere, P.T. Barnum is laughing.

A million to one is still a probability. It's still theoretically possible.

I'm a XCOM: EU/EW / XCOM 2 player. I'm used to "the odds being in my favour (TM)."

Edited by KnossosTNC

49 minutes ago, (PS4)chiefghost22 said:

There is no such thing as RNG in Warframe ! Especially when your getting rewards from sortie in rotation. Example I've gotten nothing but 4000 endo or Anasa sculptures for about 10 days straight now. Then it will be Rivens for a week straight. All im saying is besides all the bugs and other broken stuff that need fixes the RNG definitely needs a looking at.

You don't actually know how probability works.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, (PS4)chiefghost22 said:

Anasa Ayatan Sculpture - 28.00%*
Riven Mod - 27.90%
4,000x Endo - 12.10%
6,000x Kuva - 12.00%
3-Day Booster - 9.81%^
Exilus Adapter - 2.50%
Forma - 2.50%
Orokin Catalyst Blueprint - 2.50%
Orokin Reactor Blueprint - 2.50%
Legendary Core - 0.18%

Blue Potato and Riven are the only worthy 'rewards' on that entire list. Got Legendary Core myself for the first time in 3 years, but who needs that crap when every mode of 'end game' is literally an Endo farm. 
Should replace Anasa statue with at least 21000 Kuva, which is only 6 rolls but at least makes up for the time wasted in sortie missions, when you could be farming Kuva instead.

18 hours ago, (PS4)chiefghost22 said:

Uhhh, rolling rivens?