Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imagine if Ember's 4 required you to press the button once to trigger Mark Target mode, move Crosshair over every enemy to Mark them, and then press 4 again to Nuke targets.

Wolfdoggie

Wouldn't that be awesome!? Make it happen. It's currently much too fast for a fast paced game, let's make it really slow and less reliable to use instead, please.

-------------

Press 4.

Ember turns red and edgy as she enters Mark Mode, which will Mark any enemy your Crosshair touches.

Shake your Mouse all over the place till your screen is just a blurr so the Crosshair touches every enemy on the screen to Mark them.

Press 4 again to make Comits drop on all Marked Enemies.

Repeat (or use Ignis or melee weapon to clear area faster.)

--------------

Oh and each time something is Marked you will have Energy reserved but the reserve cost is reduced if her 2 is on and the Energy will be consumed once the Targets are hit by Inferno. 

Sounds fun right? I'd totally love it so much. I want this DE, please. This is the rework she needs, why wasn't it that way from the beginning??? Who wouldn't want that!? It would be so much fun. Please.

I do agree Ashes 4 is a pain to use. 

I think if his 4 was a channel spell that made 2 clones constantly strike minions close to you. They would not have hp or anything would just be the 4 animation going off around you.

that or you cast your 4 into an area and over the duration of the spell the shade clone things hit anything in the area.

As someone who plays likes playing both Ember and Ash, this thread is pretty funny.

Current 4 on Ash is more passive than active. I find it's just simpler to keep 4 on all the time and then activate it as you run past enemies to finish off stragglers and keep your combo meter up. Rarely do some sweeping motions to finish off clustered groups.

While Blade Storm could use a buff, I'd rather his 4 got an alternative marking method similar to Garuda where you could hold 4 and expand the marking area while retaining current behavior IMO. 

• Like 1

I use 4 on Ash frequently. You paint enemies and then go... I don't find it very difficult. It's his 1 that i barely use. Don't forget with the augment you get passive combo duration and you can build your combo with his 4. The damage is so real on it.

Not to mention you can use Ash's 4 to gib level 5 liches pretty quickly. No complaints here.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Really shows how bad they messed that one up lol. It's too slow for the game.

The problem is that Ash's 4 does too much damage, if they revert back to what it was

& if DE decrease the damage, players will get angry, saying he got "nerfed"

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

5 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

I kinda disagree but it is also true.. regardless, ember is a baby saryn now. so, how broken Ash can get?

lvl 135 corr. gunner, with only two marks, dies because of slash procs which bypasses armor, but also does 25% more damage & last 50% longer with his passive

Now, imagine this but without marks & on a way larger scale

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot