Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8 + 27.3.8.1 + 27.3.8.2

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Don't talk about lore stuff when you don't know it. We don't attack enemies using Void energy. Our Warframes convert Void energy to something else, for example heat or kinetic energy. 

You have literally kicked yourself with your own argument. You alone don't know thelore, since Limbo is the only frame that is directly using void on the battlefield, he is using the rift to shift the whole battlefield into the plane that is between the realspace and Void, having something from both planes. He is the only frame that is directly bringing void into the battlefield appart the others.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

For 5 murexes in space now we get 2820 instead of the mentionted 3888

15 minutes ago, GKP_light said:

you like to play with a limbo ?

i think that having a limbo in my team is one of the most boring things of the game.

Dunno what your point is asking this, but yea, I play Limbo as a real user, not as a AFK leecher on ESO, ONS and other parts of the game. I use him for advanced CC and overall kps score.

My statement is still valid and cannot be driven away: Sentients cannot adapt to true void damage, Limbo deals that damage type, but got nerfed while ignoring the game's lore. Period.

Ok i have alrdy 200k farmed pretty quickly but ok ^^
Energize here i come 🙂
And finally the new TennoGen, thx ❤️ 

But there is still one great Issue with Titania Razorwing:

Since when does Titania have a Foot Fetish???
As soon as i'm attacking with Diwata she is starting to attack the feet of her foes. Why??? One more thing which is pretty annoying here is the fact that very often she hit the ground hard and get staggered resulting in inabilty to attack for about 2-3 sec.

Can you plz fix this that she will concentrate her attacks on the Body again not the Feet xP
@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan

36 minutes ago, rachelthenerdfighter said:

I'm curious where you're finding this information? I looked at the individual sentient enemies on the wiki to see if there was any precedent to this nerf and all it talked about was how their damage reduction works, instead of cc reduction.

Equip Rhino and go do a space mission. I solo space with him (about 45k points worth so far). I haven't read anything about it but its definitely a thing and is very annoying because I have to watch them to see when they fall out of the CC instead of just watching my Stomp timer.

30 minutes ago, smith1954 said:

It could be argued that Sentients adapting to Warframe abilities itself is a lore inconsistency,since warframes channel void energy,the "Sentient weakness" to cast abilities,so if they are correcting the mistake,they would remove sentient adaptation for abilities,rather than retroactively putting it on Stasis.

Anything can be argued, that doesn't make it a valid point though lol. Just because they are weak to it doesn't mean they can't adapt to it. They are weak to a lot of stuff but still adapt to it, they are only mitigating an effect not nullifying it completely. It is no different then a human using a bullet proof vest to reduce the chance of dieing when they get shot lol.

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

i did now 2 full runs in ground and get only 3672 in both of them
unknown.png

6 minutes ago, GKP_light said:

it is not "liking dirent thing".

you can play Rhino if you want, it don't like to play him, but he is not a problem.

Limbo is a problem.

Its still liking a different thing.
And i dont see it as a problem, i see the repeating patterns of events a problem, and you probably see it different.

I wonder if it's intentional that the satellite blocks the guns on the railjack from firing.

Maybe in the future we'll get power-ups and temporary guns or special items that we can drop into the railjack's active slot, which the satellite is taking up.

7 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Don't talk about lore stuff when you don't know it. We don't attack enemies using Void energy. Our Warframes convert Void energy to something else, for example heat or kinetic energy. 

Other warframe i can understand,but Limbo?The warframe that crosses the normal plane and the Void?I call bullS#&$.

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions. 

this appears to have been implemented by seeing how many times that limbo has cast stasis rather than how many times that sentient has been frozen so your explanation that it is the sentient that is "adapting" to the warframe ability seems lacking since you stasis during the first few murexes and the last one now has enemies that bypass stasis in a fraction of the time right off the get go. this also means that we have no way to counteract this "resistance " like we do with other sentient ones (paracesis,operator amp, etc) don't seem to have any effect on this new "resistance". could be a major problem in cases where the killcodes are taking too long to show up.  

With solo space farm essentially killed for me, I really hope DE can start looking at Mesa and Nova for this event.
I am sure they need fixing too cos they are uber popular right now eh ?

Also again there is no way for us to reset ability resistance which is plainly unfair on a mechanical level.
At least damage resistance gets reset by an AMP.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

The score per minute on Ground vs Space heavily favors Space, especially with these changes bridging the gap to 300 points despite Ground taking atleast 8-9 minutes longer on an optimized run. I am not asking for Space to be nerfed, but could score per minute be made similar (buffing Ground), so there is a close reward per minute investment within the Operation?

So are there no new rewards from this Operation like the unreleased Arcanes from your Dev Workshop some time ago?

unknown.png

510866579475660801.gif?v=1

i think the reason they do it is cus they know railjack is less preferred so they want to give people a reason to pick it over ground

@[DE]Rebecca

Full stats on a Murex Raid:

- Murex #1: 132 Points

- Murex #2: 348 Points (480 Total)

- Murex #3: 564 Points (1044 Total)

- Murex #4: 780 Points (1824 Total)

- Murex #5: 996 Points (2820 Total)

- End: 2472 Credits / 2820 Points

This is a far cry from that 3888 Points listed in the patch notes.

2 minutes ago, XDgierman said:

Was Acceltra after these updates supposed to not have the explosion effect?

I tried all graphics options and no explosions at all, and that was the best thing in that weapon.

lol it might be broken now like akarius for the past half a year.

Scroll down to BUG on that wiki page.

3 minutes ago, XDgierman said:

Was Acceltra after these updates supposed to not have the explosion effect?

I tried all graphics options and no explosions at all, and that was the best thing in that weapon.

Same, also kinda wish this forum had image tools to re-size/etc hah..

cjmXZgw.png

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Full stats on a Murex Raid:

- Murex #1: 132 Points

- Murex #2: 348 Points (480 Total)

- Murex #3: 564 Points (1044 Total)

- Murex #4: 780 Points (1824 Total)

- Murex #5: 996 Points (2820 Total)

- End: 2472 Credits / 2820 Points

This is a far cry from that 3888 Points listed in the patch notes.

https://imgur.com/a/nXNOZl5

As i have stated before the full rewards are leftovers when they stated more rewards, before the stealth nerf.(see image for proof the guy is literally on the first page)

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.
  • Removed Titania’s Exalted weapons appearing in the Codex Weapon section, as Exalted Weapons do not show here

Weren't Tennos used against sentients because the sentients were weak against the Tennos?

il y a 9 minutes, iHeuksal a dit :

Dunno what your point is asking this, but yea, I play Limbo as a real user, not as a AFK leecher on ESO, ONS and other parts of the game. I use him for advanced CC and overall kps score.

My statement is still valid and cannot be driven away: Sentients cannot adapt to true void damage, Limbo deals that damage type, but got nerfed while ignoring the game's lore. Period.

The problem of Limbo here Is the too strong advanced CC, it make the mission too easy.

And a second problem of limbo is to cut the word in 2 parts : the rift, and the normal word, making extremely frustrating to try to kill the ennemis near the border.

(Limbo need a rework to remove this terribly bad mechanic.)

Archived