Just now, PeachRush said:

开发组把赋能加入在猩红之茅的奖励内  毫无疑问 这次更新对于刚刚步入这个游戏的萌新来说 这是一件好事

但是对于老玩家来说 我不知道大多数老玩家会怎么想  但是对我来说 这不是一件值得高兴的事情

4000代币的充沛 优雅 三傻付出的时间和收益完全不成正比  就这样把玩家打三傻的兴趣完全的打消掉了 也许是时代不一样了  

也许对于开发组来说 三傻已经不重要了  也可能是老玩家已经不重要了

时代的眼泪吧  再见了三傻  

I agree with you

40 minutes ago, smith1954 said:

Apparently the sentient adapt to the void now.You know,their "Only Weakness"?

Solo limbo main,Very salty rn 🙂

Don't talk about lore stuff when you don't know it. We don't attack enemies using Void energy. Our Warframes convert Void energy to something else, for example heat or kinetic energy. 

1 час назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 8 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

Checked twice: only 3672 credits for 17 Condrix.

3 minutes ago, Spctr said:

Maxed Murax Reward amount for a full 5 in a run are not paying out the amount stated in todays Hotfix.

My group noticed the same. I first thought it was the usual pop up being wrong which happened prior to the patch too under the old reward system, but the actual end of mission screen would in those cases show the correct value. That is not the case now, the 5x Murex is granting around 1000 points less than what it should according to the patch notes, this ammount is identical between the reward pop up and the end of mission reward summary. Somewhere around 2800 something instead of the 3800 something.

The Pox, Acceltra, and Shedu have been given explosion FX tweaks for visual and performance improvement.

Does this mean my screen wont turn black from Bloom when people shoot me with acceltra >__>

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.8

76e24c6720e1e3270f3d504ad1192e48.png

Please could we get this pic in desktop size? I'd love to use this as a wallpaper

P.S. Love the update. Will definitely play the event now with the credit changes

DE come one, wauban skill not working for sentient, titania skills not working for sentients

After: Murex Raids now start at 12 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!  I finished 5 ships after fix and me and my team get 2820 only!

5 minutes ago, PeachRush said:

开发组把赋能加入在猩红之茅的奖励内  毫无疑问 这次更新对于刚刚步入这个游戏的萌新来说 这是一件好事

但是对于老玩家来说 我不知道大多数老玩家会怎么想  但是对我来说 这不是一件值得高兴的事情

4000代币的充沛 优雅 三傻付出的时间和收益完全不成正比  就这样把玩家打三傻的兴趣完全的打消掉了 也许是时代不一样了  

也许对于开发组来说 三傻已经不重要了  也可能是老玩家已经不重要了

时代的眼泪吧  再见了三傻  

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would have appreciated the limbo nerf more if DE had made other frames more viable for the one role he filled.

I just want to make sure that the good folks at DE understand why Limbo suddenly became prominent for this event. When you make an event that's not engaging, a pain to trudge through, and a horrible grind, people are going to try and cheese it

And, seeing as how there's been little gameplay changes, those people will simply find other ways to do just that. Limbo's power here is merely a symptom of the problem that this event laid the groundwork for. I imagine a great lot of us would appreciate it if DE stopped cutting the weeds, and begin uprooting the whole issue.

Just my two cents.

il y a 2 minutes, xMarvin732 a dit :

Imagine people liking different things 😮 what a shock.

it is not "liking dirent thing".

you can play Rhino if you want, it don't like to play him, but he is not a problem.

Limbo is a problem.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Changes:

• Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
    • 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
    • 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation - and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy. 
    • This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.

This seems more like a bandaid nerf tho. Wouldn't Vauban/Khora's 4th and a few other abilities meet the same diminishing returns CC fate under this sentient adaptation logic? He literally just has to watch his timers more than Limbo if that's not the case. That's it.

Also, it's ok to let cc be the meta for once and not dps like the rest of the game. 

Maybe we'll even see a day where tanks are actually required who knows?

I hope enemies are brought up to the frames' level rather than continue to bring frames down to underwhelming enemies.

Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased - which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased! 

Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17! 

Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 15 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!

This is what the patch notes said before the hotfix, and this is why the possible prize cannot be achieved, they nerfed the rewards by about 25%

7 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Don't talk about lore stuff when you don't know it. We don't attack enemies using Void energy. Our Warframes convert Void energy to something else, for example heat or kinetic energy. 

You have literally kicked yourself with your own argument. You alone don't know thelore, since Limbo is the only frame that is directly using void on the battlefield, he is using the rift to shift the whole battlefield into the plane that is between the realspace and Void, having something from both planes. He is the only frame that is directly bringing void into the battlefield appart the others.

Archived