The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your targets in the game now?

Exqualater

I want to talk a little bit about this with you. I achieved my targets quite recently - orb's solo and tridolon solo. Now there are already passive targets - all Kuva weapons, up frames(normal and prime weapons) and by one assistant personal kuva lich, with individual kuva weapon.

What are your targets? Write please.

Honestly, idk. Since Endurance Runs died on me, i've been doing random stuff to play this Game although i'm close to reaching MR 29. If i can get the Dual Kamas Prime before Protea comes to the Game, then i'm up there. But that might not happen unless more Weapons comes with Protea which would be nice too.

well its time to be called insane ^.^

1- all frames and prime frames ,

2- all weapons and prime weapons 

3- a lich converted for all frames

4- Prodman autograph ( yeah i still dont have this one )

5- all kuria

6- the fish statue thingy from cetus

7- learn how to do proper fashion frame

• Like 1

Nothing. None. Nada. Niet.

Nothing to do that I actually care about. I don't care about farming primes a whole lot, nightwave is dead to me, the event is a massive slap in the face and everything else I either already did or just don't care enough about to do it.

I don't even have the motivation to log in. I was thinking about joining some newbs on earth just for the heck of it, but that's only fun if people actually talk to me rather than trying to figure out the controls and ignoring me.

• Like 2

Not sure. Currently grinding Axi relics for titania, then I'll look over what I need for pango, then I'll grind some kuva while grinding void traces, then I'll probably finish up my shildeg, then I'll probably build and level the caustowhatsit (bio-weapon scythe thing that comes with corrosive) and then something else. Or in some different order.

I always find something to work towards.

I have no target. I'm just playing for fun and doing whatever I feel like doing. Like, yesterday I felt like catching up to Trashwave after just ignoring it to see how DE's claims of "get rewarded as you play" stack up in real world (they don't, before yesterday I only got 16 ranks... in the months that this intermission's been active), and today I decided to mess about with the Kuva Liches, mostly cause the one I was ignoring for the past month was really getting on my nerves. We'll see what I do tomorrow.

I am slowly working towards solo tridolons and orbs while avoiding multiplayer because I'm not really into playing with a strict meta and also my computer has trouble doing multiplayer in open worlds. On a shorter timeline I am nearly done getting one each of each kuva weapon (farming for valence sources to come after) and vengeful ephemera. 

Some other goals:

• Kuria/Thousand Year Fish/Partnership Fragments/Open World codex/Somachord stuff
  • Unlocking all the waybounds
  • Finish decorating the dojo
  • Finish the polychrome pigments
  • The usual all frames/weapons/pets/vehicles/etc mastered
  • Adding forma to my favorite frames and weapons, something I have been ignoring for a while. 
  • Maxing Vox Solaris and The Quills. 

I like having multiple things that take a while so I can pick and choose when I'm bored working towards something else. 

Nothing too serious right now. In the past few days I've been doing Scarlet Spear, maxed out several arcanes. I want more arcanes, but the event start being repetitive, I'll give it a few days rest. What I would really like is a Vasca hybrid kavat with red energy, started breeding already, but this isn't something you have much control over 🙂

i know its unimaginable,incomprehensible, absolutely shameful and i know that this forums community goes full PMS when this gets mentioned, but for me is MR

back when MR was capped at 20sh i was at MR 16 for almost one year because i didnt care about MR, and i was not playing the game at all, i was just logging in for the daily reward and doing some events. But then, together with a bunch of people, we decided to set MR s our target, and since then, we rush and farm obtain everything as soon as its in the game and we try to cap our MR as fast as possible. And with that everything changed, i x3 my ingame time, ive been more active then ever ( march 2013 ), it literally changed the game for me.

so for me MR is the most important part and my only goal in this game

• Like 1

Running Duodolons (Teralyst + Gantulyst) to complete my arcanes collection. I calculated that I would need about 100,000 Scarlet points to buy just the Gantulyst ones, and decided that was too much grind for me. Slowly and casually taking my chances with the RNG instead.

Also, grinding Railjack Intrinsics. After I got the Basmu BP, I had to farm some Isos to build it, at which point I got to Tactical rank 4, got myself a Particle Ram, Seeker Volley and enough resources to build a Tier III Sigma weapon. At that point, everything became much easier and I tore through Earth Proxima, and I'm only two nodes away from completing Saturn Proxima as well. A reminder: I'm a solo player.

I'm now trying to get my Engineering Intrinsic to rank 10. I found that if I bring my Ivara and take a little more time combing through Galleon at Korms Belt, I could get around 25 Intrinsic points a pop. Think I'll try my luck with Kasio's Rest tomorrow.

Edited by KnossosTNC

I'm ever and always chipping away at my goal of having a complete collection of all mastery items. Not just, having maxed mastery, but still owning every component used to get it on the way.

Which is a lot of slots, and a fair amount of Catas.

After that I may work on completing the Focus Schools.

Wanted to hit the seemingly impossible 100% completion rate stat that can be shown through your ingame profile stats (currently 99%, and above 99.5% according to Google). 

But scarlet Spear has automatically failed about 5 missions for me recently when entering the space side of it. So it's probably just an impossible pipe dream. 

Getting all the arcanes that are worth having from SS, maxed of course. Still some Rare ones left.

Also the Titania prime stuff still. 

Other than that I try to dive into frames I have not played much, and make proper builds and fashion for them. Also converting older builds to the new damage system and shield gating. 

But maaaan it's hard to stay motivated right now. I need purpose.