The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your targets in the game now?

Exqualater

Done pretty much everything. Only things I can do are:

-Get and Master all Kuva weapons along with Lich ephemeras

-Max railjack intrinsics and railjack

-Farm anomaly shards (if anyone knows how to do this fast please let me know)

-Make finalized fashion for all my primes

-Finish rolling all my rivens

-Playing scarlet spear to max all my arcanes

-Finish decorating my ship

-Finish making builds for Atlas Prime, Ivara Prime and Titania Prime

-Complete codex (almost done)

-Complete mod collection

-Play around in Conclave to see how good I am since I've been playing a lot Crucible in D2.

Maybe a couple more things but that's about it.

Update: Tried my luck with soloing the last two Saturn Proxima missions, and did fine. Tried my luck with Nsu Grid as well, and also did fine. Not going to dare going any further into Veil Proxima until I get better stuff. I also got a Void Cloak now, which hopefully will make things a bit easier.

Also, I got the Credits required to buy all the Gantulyst Arcanes down to 92,500. Hmm. I am now half-seriously considering getting back into Scarlet Spear for the last 9 days.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Honestly it 'should' be...

• get remaining kuva weapons/ephemera... but I HATE liches and then the needed 5 forma if I want to get full xp, so my existing one just sits there moaning at me.
  • get the arcanes I want via scarlet spear.... I really want to go get some arcanes instead of doing eidolons but then I realise I need to do the same monotonous mission(s) and I'm already bored senseless of them.
  • get titania prime... but I don't like the way it looks, the floating animation looks daft and I really don't feel like go through the process of adding 10+ forma to it so I'll get it when I do rather than 'as fast as possible'.... really says a lot considering I actually like using titania.
  • get missing prime weapons... honestly, and this goes for most weapons now.... I'm kind of bored of just levelling new weapons/frames when they're at the core just skins and slightly altered stats, I kind of want something 'meaty' to get my teeth in to. 
  • get shedu, hopefully at same time as arcanes... really doesn't help it's linked with limited access time gated content but for some reason I'm just meh about it
  • level more intrinsics, at same time as doing scarlet spear... honestly the grind on this is just too long/tedious for me personally and I've maxed every syndicate to max multiple times
  • farm the better parts for railjack... but then I realised I'm literally farming maps for better items just to do the same content I'm farming already....

In reality... I finally did my mr28 test after about 3 months (if not more) of it flashing to say I can and I seem to be keeping up with my nightwave if I feel like doing the relevant chores so I can get creds for kuva.  Might look at doing a little more arbitrations just to get some more vitus essence to buy the missing items but that's take it or leave it too.

I'd like to get my entire arsenal (or 90%ish) to the point I can hit Random and run up to T4 Fissures and not worry. I'll need at least 40 more Forma from where I am now, and that doesn't guarantee as much as I'd like.

I should also probly max all my Focus schools, though I don't see much point in rushing that.

I just play the game to run around and wreck shop. It's UT99, but with new guns and stuff every so often, and fashionframe.

Had you made this post about 3 weeks earlier, i would say Lich explosive weapons/Ivara prime/Titania prime/Khora/Forma BP/Arcanes

But now? ..............................................Archgun riven and daily sortie i guess?

Hmm, just trying out random thematic loadouts for the heck of it and trying for teh last ephemera i am missing from the liches.

People laugh at me when i tell them i am building the Lich equivalent of power rangers , they wont be laughing once the liches can be used on the railjack .... i expect to be laughed at for quite some more time..

The loadouts i try out:

The Pirate (Hydroid , zarr , nami skyla) where i insist on adding Arr at the beginning of a sentence.

The Femm Fatale (Banshee, Zaw Dagger ,  Aklex )

The Pacifist (Baruuk , Obex)

The Airbender (Zephyr with full Aero set ,Pax Soar and tractor beam on moa)

The Necromancer (Nekros duh , dokram great zaw aptly named deaths back scratcher)

The Deathknight (Nidus with deluxe skin and Galatine )

Hayden Tenno (just classic lex + glaive on umbra/excalibur with proto skin)

There are others but i cant remember right now.

Get some arcanes and then wait until Tencent buys the rights and we begin experience the wonders of a CCP controlled DE banning people left and right for saying #FreeHongKong and stuff like that, I can even imagine something like damage control at Tennocon (if there is a physical event next year.)

Except few rare rivens that I'd like getting nothing really exciting.

I have very few things left to grind for as well. I think 1 drop for the "new" infested boss, Hate(never got it), few modular weapons/amps, 2 event/void trader weapons and the vandals from ESO that I really don't like as a game mode btw 😕. Atm would not even be enough to get mr29 so the incentive is not huge.

Edited by Galuf

My list is divided in 2 parts the first is about the "possble things", the second is about the "impossible things":

Possible and i'm working on them:

-) Finish all the kuva lich weapon to 60% (need just to finish the ogris)

-) Need 5 more avionics to complete all the RJ collection

-) Complete my arcane collection via arbitration & the one sold by the corpus metal-head useless half girl on fortuna.

Completely impossible, but i'm still working on them:

-) Take the ESO epehemera... i've done run in order of houndreds... but still nothing x.x more than a 1% look like a 0,00000000000000000000000000%

-) Scan a "eximus jackal", the last enemies in the codex that is actually in the game tht i miss (the other are romoved or unknow)

-) Railjack MK3 weapon to 60% .... but i'm unlucky so i think i'll wait till they insert a "fuse option" like kuva weapon

Edited by MollAgdeduba

• 1 million meter K-drive trophy I dont understand how I got the first 900k+ when the last little bit takes sooooo damn looong lol.  
  • +99 reactor
  • zekti predator / section density  I dont have room for them but I want the options
  • Max out and have correct element kuva weapons (for the ones I like,  Hind, Karak, Shildeg, Chakkur, Nukor, Bramma, ayanga...)
  • Get some of the damn lich ephemera's lol.  I have 0 after doing 27+ liches. 
  • Work on rivens,  kuva comes very slowly.  

Most of my time is dumped into helping others, making plat, and waiting for new content.  I have alot of plat so when I go above a certain level I save it all up for a little bit and then start giving it away.

This event has helped me wrap up 2 of the biggest things on my list: finishing intrinsics and maxing all eidolon arcanes.

After that it's basically just picking up the latest prime stuff then arbitrations.

Then some cosmetic and account completion stuff (codex and k-drive achievment)

and lastly.... Conclave. I'd like to do some conclave for some of the skins.

R10 pilot and R10 engineer in railjack - 1 million in SS event (750k at this moment) (almost same objetive) DONE

Cold and toxin ephemera from kuva lich DONE

Maybe chakkur 60% radiation

Edited by Danielw8

Current target is

Reaching MR 28

Forma-ing all those kuva weapons take time. Haven't touched Fortuna or RJ, so I guess I still have somewhat a long way to go. Was hoping for solo command for RJ bc I play solo most of the time, but it seems it will take some time before it happens.

.....For the first time in my WF career....I've mastered trade chat lol. I just wanted to clean out my inventory a little bit and ended up walking away with more plat than I expected.

What do I do now with my newfound wealth? Theres so much stuff to buy I dont know what to get!

I feel like Neo when he started seeing in code....