Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 142 Overview

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Vlada91:

Mehh,nothing special

Nothing special?

Well, at least the Hard Mode for the Star Chart is something people have been requesting for a long time now.

Might be nothing special to you, but for everyone who likes to start missions at a higher level this definetly is something special.

Besides that, more Gamemodes for Railjack is something special at least for me,

this was is the most important thing for me to make Railjack more interesting.

With that being said, i didnt watch the Devstream and since we only have some short notes here it could mean anything from "we are thinking about it" / "we have started working on it" / "we are planning on shipping it in the next months"... and the 3rd Orb Mother once was "almost ready" a long time ago aswell, so... 🤐 while i am happy to see these points, i know it doesnt mean anything and it could still take a year to get shipped or might even get cancelled completly again (i am not gonna start a list with things that have been shown in Devstreams or have been called "almost ready" and then never have been mentioned again besides maybe a quick note like "yeah, still working on it, not a priority right now anymore")

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Yay, a hard mode that will be used by other players, not for actual challenge, but to just insult and berate all the "casual" players on the forums.

I think you extremely overrated the popularity and importance of these forums 🙂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I think you extremely overrated the popularity and importance of these forums 🙂

I mean yeah.

But at the same time it just depresses me that people here are going to use hard mode for "casual" bashing rather than the intended purpose.

• Like 2

Ouch, Not so bright. The hard mode missions giving mastery will be in a nutshell us redo the startchart twice for mastery. Ima make a break :). Only login rewards, sorties and nightwave for a good while.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I mean yeah.

But at the same time it just depresses me that people here are going to use hard mode for "casual" bashing rather than the intended purpose.

Yeah, some people certainly will...

But we'll be here, politely telling them their level of intellect is nearing pet AI levels, so don't worry 😁

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Nothing special?

Well, at least the Hard Mode for the Star Chart is something people have been requesting for a long time now.

Might be nothing special to you, but for everyone who likes to start missions at a higher level this definetly is something special.

Besides that, more Gamemodes for Railjack is something special at least for me,

this was is the most important thing for me to make Railjack more interesting.

With that being said, i didnt watch the Devstream and since we only have some short notes here it could mean anything from "we are thinking about it" / "we have started working on it" / "we are planning on shipping it in the next months"... and the 3rd Orb Mother once was "almost ready" a long time ago aswell, so... 🤐 while i am happy to see these points, i know it doesnt mean anything and it could still take a year to get shipped or might even get cancelled completly again (i am not gonna start a list with things that have been shown in Devstreams or have been called "almost ready" and then never have been mentioned again besides maybe a quick note like "yeah, still working on it, not a priority right now anymore")

All the same but just harder, so yea nothing special. We needed this long ago maybe even when game whose first time created. We now know that paradox is coming next year and disappointing again. Deluxe that we seen are ridiculous and only 1 is ok... So yea nothing special... We already seen and know what they showed so no big deal. And dont worry they will not cancel hard mode. It's not that complicated, you can go in every map level 50 but in time for a 1-2h you can be that level.. But this is just skipping all this and gives you from the beginning for you to start in level 50... So don't you worry about that 😏

Edited by Vlada91

Oh god, what happens to that Khora skin 🤢🤮 the artwork looked hype. The skin itself got all the dimensions wrong 

18 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Why do they hate Hydroid so much?

Dude with how some of those skins look compared to the art, idk if we want them to touch hydroid yet 

20 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Hide contents

jxftldGH8hQIAiW0MQraPz6GLkhYPrOnOhaXm2J7hK1kKfX37Sg9uQ7bmyP-MuONDFkmpcS2vUywQ3uGnNpbMqWBmunQ2fdXdJ0-DDoRgbx458UN6oSB1PsFIM9gTaPfry6COAdu

I always get terrified when DE brings out the latest version of "The List", because what normally follows is a slew of "fixes" (nerfs) to the things that fall into the popular group, as opposed to the buffing of the unpopular choices.

14 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Wow a new Road map, again...

Man, I don't even know how they can make It with even less content and still I know they won't accomplish it...

Tell me about it..

Least nightwave next week, right?, a lore dump with emotes/armor pieces and perhaps a weapon

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Why do they hate Hydroid so much?

Because they know the same thing everyone else does; Hydroid is the most unpopular frame in the game by a decent margin. Nyx is a close second, but at least she has more reliable CC and you can use weapons to quickly move around in her invincibility mode. Subsequently, only a small minority are actually concerned whether or not his deluxe even sees the light of day.

2 hours ago, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

Dude with how some of those skins look compared to the art, idk if we want them to touch hydroid yet 

Hydroid's skin is being worked on and unlike the other frames, a dog-doo quality skin would perfectly reflect Hydroid's place in the game right now.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

14 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Wow a new Road map, again...

Man, I don't even know how they can make It with even less content and still I know they won't accomplish it...

With respect - the last roadmap (their 'whiteboard) did get accomplished pretty well.

The roadmap had, for new content, three Warframes (we got four)

Exploiter (which we got)

Gas City Rework (check)

Nightwave (that's there) 

New War (barely I'll grant - Erra miniquest)

Empyrean (yup)

Duviri - the only new content on the main part of the board they didn't get out.

There was also a section off to the side for reworks, which we got couple of for Warframes, Melee 3.0 which we got, 'Difficulty' to which we got Arbitrations, and New Player experience which we didn't get.

Moreover, there was a bunch of less significant 'maybe' items - Raids and Prime trailers were a bust, but we did get more lore via the Leverian and we got the Kingpin system.

I believe in criticising DE as much as the next forumite, but I also believe that criticism should be both fair and accurate, and 11/15, whilst no home run by any stretch of the imagination, is also far from 'not accomplishing it' - especially since some of that wasn't even hard-set to begin with.

The quality of those updates, or the possibility that DE spread themselves too thin in order to get that new content, now that's a discussion or criticism I could get behind. But to say that they can't get roadmaps out at all is unfair, and having a smaller, more realisable roadmap is actually a positive thing.

• Like 4

The artist who made khora deluxe for sure is talented and put a lot of effort into that skin, but for all might god its ugly as hell, i really feel bad for whoever made it.

Khora is one of the most beautiful frame we have and this deluxe doesnt fit at all, I might buy if it comes with something really nice, otherwise i wont even touch it

I got to say that except for the nova one, every other recent deluxe have been terrible, Ivara doesnt fit at all with the frame, Equinox is just ugly as all hell

• Like 1

On 2020-05-08 at 10:02 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

(ship reward in NW  is a full ship with special ability BTW) 

7940f72cb3c1cb274c191214c1e1dee4.gif

On 2020-05-08 at 6:16 PM, TARINunit9 said:

@(XB1)EternalDrk Mako You know that the devs explicitly said that the Home Devstreams ARE NOT part of the traditional number scheme, right? We're still on Devstream 137, and Devstream 138 will come after the quarantine is lifted and they all head back to the office

you realize you seem to be behind on devstream # you stated, perhaps you are confused as devs already have done up to 139 before the quarantine ? and even 140 was done with titania prime reveal 

and as far as my dev overviews go thats up to the devs if they tell me otherwise 😉 , till then i stick with my method tenno.

here are the official dev vids for you to catch up on 

Spoiler