Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods you are hoping

KittySkin

My personal list is:

Primed Blunderbuss (130-140% crit rate for shotguns). Reason: Its the only weapon where the acolyte one provides more bonus that the non acolyte version and primed ravage exists also, so primed blunderbuss will help a lot with build diversity and crit shotguns in general (something that now seems to almost be the only real way to build).

Primed Seeking Fury (25% reload speed, 2.2 PT), because we already have primed shred, or if they dont want to go with the PT way and focus shotguns on heavy damage, Primed Blaze (90% heat, 90% damage) instead. And that could turn shotguns into single shot monsters while allowing for rifles to keep the PT+DPS mods as a unique to them. Ill be happy with any of those 2 outcomes.

Thats the 2 I reaaaaaly want them to add and dont really think they could make the weapons OP. Theres another examples like primed streamline or primed stretch, but they could be stupidly overpowered and we already have problems with excessive range so...

So tell me, what do you want to see next? Why? Do you think that it can change the meta? How?

Edited by KittySkin
  • Like 2

More amalgam and corrupted mods. The mixture of multiple stats, and even receving a very high stat increase paired with a negative stat, are the kind of things that give a lot of versatility to builds, and forces you to put more thought when deciding how to combine your mods.

Edited by General-Pacman
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, General-Pacman said:

More amalgam and corrupted mods. The mixture of multiple stats, and even receving a very high stat increase paired with a negative stat, are the kind of things that give a lot of versatility to the builds, and forces you to put more thought when deciding how to combine your mods.

Absolutly! More corrupted mods could be nice! For warframe and weapons. Still the weapons ones we have needs to be revisited, the +crit -rof ones gives less crit rate than a non corrupted one xD

4 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Umbral Efficiency, Umbral Stretch, Umbral Continuity. Just cap number of Umbral mods to 3, and it won't be overpowered.

Also, Amalgam Augments. The Augment effect can be a bit weaker, in exchange for stat boost.

Umbral ones was something that I was hopping when they said that wanted to release more umbra frames. Maybe we got Umbral Streamline, Umbral Stretch and Umbral Redirection if they release a new umbral frame with a caster theme. Excal came with strength, armor and health, stats suited for his theme, and we already have primed continuity so I guess that we wont get another legendary variant, but I can really see umbral variants of those 3 mods that I mentioned, they are well suited for caster frames like mag, ember, etc., with the recent shield rework.

They could also lock the stat increase to 3 levels max, so even if you equip 6 mods, still have only level 3 bonus. That way you can invest like a madman on a frame without it being absolutly overperforming.

Edited by KittySkin

More attack speed mods for melee for when the three current and rivens are not enough.

Rifle/pistol mods like blaze.

Rifle reload/dsmage mod.

Better exelus mods most are not worth using at all.

Stupid sepafahn tiver give me the states i need already. 64 rolls still not there. Close but not there.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

12 minutes ago, KittySkin said:

How could they work? There are very few auto shotguns that could use them. You meant -recoil or +accuracy/-spread?

Stabalizer is negative recoil. The working is simple, reduce recoil just like the normal stabilizer mod works for all other primaries. Some shotguns have very bad recoil hence the ask

Just now, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

Stabalizer is negative recoil. The working is simple, reduce recoil just like the normal stabilizer mod works for all other primaries. Some shotguns have very bad recoil hence the ask

Interesting, aside from boar and the likes, never thinked about the recoil as a problem, same as sniper rifles. With how much damage per shot they did I never thinked about shoting twice fast.
On very endgame content I can really see this as something that a vaykor hek could need actually!

More horizontal progression, like corrupted mods, over increased vertical progression, like more Umbral mods, is my vote.

IME, there is enough vertical progression in the mods now, I would prefer an increase in build variety over additional powercreep.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KittySkin said:

Interesting, aside from boar and the likes, never thinked about the recoil as a problem, same as sniper rifles. With how much damage per shot they did I never thinked about shoting twice fast.
On very endgame content I can really see this as something that a vaykor hek could need actually!

The Hek family have extremely bad recoil, dont know if it's more noticeable on console or what but its definitely a thing.

And it ruins my enjoyment of that particular weapon family. 

Edited by (XB1)ALTBOULI

An augment mod for Revenant to fix his Enthrall. 

16 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

More amalgam and corrupted mods. The mixture of multiple stats, and even receving a very high stat increase paired with a negative stat, are the kind of things that give a lot of versatility to builds, and forces you to put more thought when deciding how to combine your mods.

I'd appreciate one with damage and reload speed, or at least opening the Exilus mod slot to allow reload speed mods. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

A stabalizer mod for shotguns

Personally recoil has never been anything that bothered me in the game.

Even the three guns i have shot in the game and said "christ it kicks like a mule" i don't use stabalizer mods on.

Those being velectis prime,  catchmoon, and tombfinger.

Guess i just am canceling it out subconsciously.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

Primed Charm and a primed mod that works like Tek Enhance, increasing pet ability duration.

Primed Sharpshooter, anyone?

Primed/Umbral Stretch, because i really don't like the idea of spending more than a single mod slot for range to make Banshee's Sonar better, i would sacrifice another Umbral forma for it and i wouldn't mind if it was a smaller increase.

What about Umbral Streamline that wouldn't have any changes compared to normal Streamline's stats, but it would have an added mechanic, like spending less energy on something difficult? Like having a high kill count on a single ability cast/high heal per cast/high other team support per cast?

It would be hard to balance such a mod though, because it would need a different value for each ability.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Personally recoil has never been anything that bothered me in the game.

Even the three guns i have shot in the game and said "christ it kicks like a mule" i don't use stabalizer mods on.

Those bring velectis prime,  catchmoon, and tombfinger.

Guess i just am canceling it out subconsciously.

Well I cant cancel it out, screen shake and an overall jarring experience every time u fire the weapon gives me a headache

Mainly a primed blunderbuss so shotguns are able to do better with crits since their crit mods aren’t as good as the others for other weapons.

Would also like more special mods for certain weapons like Dizzying rounds. Ones that add utility or some other effects and / or mechanics to weapons, maybe with an increase in a certain stat as well. Would also be good to add those kinds of mods to lesser weapons, like how the regular magnus got super crits on headshots after rolling and the Penta mod that turns it into a heat weapon, gives it +30% more status chance and leaves fire patches on the ground. 

I'd like to see Archwings get dual stat/Corrupted mods, the basic ones we have are one of the main reasons why Archwings suck. more Corrupted mods for Warframes might be interesting, but I wouldn't want more weapon ones, since nobody will use them anyway, especially if it means losing damage. 

I also wonder, would Complex element mods work? instead of using electric and heat mods for radiation, just have one mod that gives you +60% or more radiation off the bat (up to DE how they want to scale it).  maybe by condensing complex elements to one slot, people might be willing to look into utility mods more, without having to suffer a damage penalty.

I dont put any effort into thinking about mods.  I'd rather see Warframes get their abilities updated and synergized and for augments that actually make them worth sacrificing slots for.   

Some of those new augments that change your ability + have stat bonus's on them sound super awesome.  I'd love to see more of that.  

-------------------------------

There is one mod that needs to be looked at because of shield gating and that hunters adrenaline/rage.  Its kind of hard to take damage to your HP now so these mods are even less effective.  Maybe include shield damage ???  Or have a shield damage variant mod.   I dont really know...I havent used any frames that use HA/Rage in a very long time.   Been rocking Ember and Mag for like the past 6+ months.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

IME, there is enough vertical progression in the mods now, I would prefer an increase in build variety over additional powercreep.

I second this. Build diversity on guns is non-existent at the moment and that makes modding for guns just plain boring. There are plenty of ways DE could fix this but more corrupted mods with stat trade offs that really make you think about which one to select would be a great start.