Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE STEEL PATH! Upcoming 'Hard Mode'.

[DE]Rebecca

can we please please please please, make this game mode / mission as a way to opened up multiple relics and or veiled unveiled riven?

Personally, I'm fine if it doesn't have new rewards. But if it can open multiple relics and or unveil a riven, that would be a gret mission type. Like please, I can't open up hundreds if not thousands of relic that I have.

il y a 6 minutes, xRufus7x a dit :

Sad. Was really hoping that it would launch with a similar system to Diablo. Sadly that does not seem to be the case and first iterations can last years before they are iterated on again. Would love to see this expanded on rapidly with multiple tiers rather then launched and left with a single tier for an undefined amount of time.

I guess it would be to help in matchmaking. Multiple tiers makes full squad pubs less common, specially if it is divided in regions.

This is specially true for the test cluster we are going in to, which will only have, just over 1000 players.

Okay, seems vague on whether this would be worth running, and cosmetic rewards could be decorations for the ship which would be low value to someone that actually plays, versus the decoration minded players with the dojo that tend to just spend platinum for impressive if wasteful displays. It seems that the few details being shared among the brief here are no progression rewards, so I am not sure why this would be involving Teshin setting wise or a player interested in bettering themselves? Perhaps Maroo or Little Duck might be more in feel with folk just pouring over the same locations looking for different feels or the same loot we have already explored, but higher than our own power plateau without tricks and min-maxing?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

Can we get additional loot in the hard mode too? We've been asking for scaling rewards forever, so this would be a good opportunity for players to have a way to get their loot faster by having more of an immediate challenge.

In the last stream that Steve did (to launch the Deadlock Protocol), he said that there will be scaling rewards in this mode (unfortunately, all of his videos on Twitch have been deleted so I can't point to where he said it).

4 minutes ago, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

In the last stream that Steve did (to launch the Deadlock Protocol), he said that there will be scaling rewards in this mode (unfortunately, all of his videos on Twitch have been deleted so I can't point to where he said it).

Odd point not to highlight if that was still the case. I don't think it is. Scaling mods/affinity and mastery mentioned, yet no loot.

Just now, Aadi880 said:

I guess the best guess would be to help in matchmaking. Multiple tiers makes full squad pubs less common, specially if it is divided in regions.

This is specially true for the test cluster we are going in to, which will only have, just over 1000 players.

Wont matter as people will spread out and find the high efficiency nodes anyways. I understand the intent for testing functionality but DE has a tendency to start conservative and then not update it in significant ways past the first few weeks until they deem it ready for a 2.0. I would prefer to see the test cluster and official launches both include a lot more tiers then the one they are providing.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- tiered. We are providing one 100+ level pass to be cognizant of matchmaking for our first iteration. 

Atleast players won't break interceptions with high efficiency maps, at lvl 100 things do get hard enough to stop farmers, you guys are indeed afraid of unlocking another draco, viver and spreading the problem to earth, mars and jupiter.

Good job i guess, on top of my head that was the single greatest issue, hard mode was a pandoras box and you atleast make things hard enough so that enemies don't die instantly.

13 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

The notes say there's mastery involved. 

If they're not going to adjust resource drop rate, then mastery is the least they can add so the game mode is not dead on arrival. I myself will not use it at all when there are new things to farm as no resource/drop chance scaling makes The Steel Path objectively worse for progression.

Still, a step in the right direct so I can enjoy the tension of 1 hour Arbitration significantly sooner (When I'm not farming). Looking forward to this.

1000% agreed.

No scaling rewards is a big let down, atleast it is a babystep in the right direction.

Even starting at level 9999 would not be sufficient,a level 9999 Ancient has laughable 440k HP after the (in my opinion worst update) aka the scaling change. This will not be hard mode it will not pose any threat to us not even a test,i cant spawn an enemy in my Simulacrum (level 170) that withstands attacks from a serious melee with a serious build longer than 2 or 3 seconds. Please enable the OLD scaling in this mode to make it truly a HARD mode

Gerade eben schrieb SneakyErvin:

1000% agreed.

No scaling rewards is a big let down, atleast it is a babystep in the right direction.

If DE is watching/reading REMOVE the rewards I don't care. I am a point of the game where unless its new I don't need it even if u hand out plat per hour. All I want is Hard enemies to use my builds and knowledge against. These HARD enemies cannot be provided with the current scaling,people are going against Level 9999 Demolyst Enemies with various melees tankfacing thanks to the (in my opinion) unnecessary and poor mechanic cold shield gating.

2 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Odd point not to highlight if that was still the case. I don't think it is. Scaling mods/affinity and mastery mentioned, yet no loot.

As Rebb stated in the OP, these aren't the complete patch notes. It could very well be there but they just didn't mention it in this post.

7 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Okay, seems vague on whether this would be worth running, and cosmetic rewards could be decorations for the ship which would be low value to someone that actually plays, versus the decoration minded players with the dojo that tend to just spend platinum for impressive if wasteful displays. It seems that the few details being shared among the brief here are no progression rewards, so I am not sure why this would be involving Teshin setting wise or a player interested in bettering themselves? Perhaps Maroo or Little Duck might be more in feel with folk just pouring over the same locations looking for different feels or the same loot we have already explored, but higher than our own power plateau without tricks and min-maxing?

Cosmetics are nice but MR will push min maxers through it. Also, lore wise, Teshin is about pushing the Tenno to their limits to improve their combat readiness so it makes sense.See also Conclave which provides next to no standard progression but has a lot of fancy cosmetic trophy items tied to it.

vor 1 Minute schrieb TrysLi:

Will we be able to do LITH relic in lvl 100+ void mission ? 

If not, if it's again a complete separate game mode from the rest of the game, it's not what players want.

Wrong there,i don't care about rewards at all. Hell even if u take relics away from me without giving me what is in it (like a ,,pay'' ) do it. I only want some hard enemies to go against nothing more nothing less. Rewards? I don't care. I would pay every of my 43000 plat to  get the OLD enemy scaling back.

Just now, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

As Rebb stated in the OP, these aren't the complete patch notes. It could very well be there but they just didn't mention it in this post.

Still a very odd thing not to mention when they took the time to clarify there's mastery, affinity adjustments, and mod drop chance adjustments.

I'm not asking for a dropdown table of scaling drop chances per node. But the omission of any mention of it when other things were highlighted feels intentional.

sweeter ways in completing the daily simaris standing are always welcome 😃  additionaly mastery for doing it once is fine too 🙂 but I'm asking myself, what those mod- rewards would be that should make it worth to play this gamemode at all.. like with archwing or the conclave system in general (nice rework of the corpus map in the last patch, LOVE IT ) .. or those kuva fissures or railjack.. once you have, what you desire, there is just no more reason to play it. and it's very sad to see all this effort you put into creating this content, just to see it gets left behind by community and ultimately by the devs. yet I'm waiting for a way to be able to get some umbra forma, that were told to find their way into game with railjack release. now that would clearly be something, I would play this kind of stuff for 😉

for me, even to just have the impression like : yeah there is something I can farm to make some real progress and go for builds I'd like to try- this gets me hooked

30 minutes ago, BossPontes888 said:

Will this affect every planet in the Origin System? "Planets" like the Void and Derelict will have this higher difficulty system? If so will we have a new set of keys to enter the Derelict?

well, Arbitration which is the same prerequisite includes void & orokin derelict - even Key bossfights like mutalist Alad V is necessary to re-do

vor 26 Minuten schrieb (PS4)thefallenloser:

Can we get additional loot in the hard mode too? We've been asking for scaling rewards forever, so this would be a good opportunity for players to have a way to get their loot faster by having more of an immediate challenge.

With the current enemy scaling even at level 9999  there is no challenge anymore sadly. People are making memes how their Bramma one shots a level 9999 with a chroma buff. It is truly sad that a level 9999 Ancient has 440k Hp while he USED TO have 500M. 

Archived