Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keyshare means SHARING

Prexades

I was just hosting a group to get Mesa parts from Alad V on Eris. We agreed to a keyshare, it was advertised as such. I typed it in chat.

We started using my key, the guy got the part he still needed (neurooptics) and left, without having shared his key.

Just for the record this is not an acceptable behavior. I went along with several keyshare groups and even when I got everything I wanted I still shared my key.

when i do keyshares i make sure anyone random in the squad uses their key first, if u have friends in party they go after random, and save yourself for last.

If they are not okay with that order, they probably trying to get away without using their key.

hace 58 minutos, trst dijo:

It's an issue as old as the key systems and there isn't anything to be done about it other than shrug it off and move on.

Which makes me wonder why haven't they removed Alad's key requirement just like the others.

1 hour ago, trst said:

It's an issue as old as the key systems and there isn't anything to be done about it other than shrug it off and move on.

I always assume the worst when I'm doing keyshare (if I have to). I've been burned a lot doing keyshare (especially during void key days) so stuff like this doesn't hurt as much. Block that asshat and move on.

3 hours ago, Prexades said:

I was just hosting a group to get Mesa parts from Alad V on Eris. We agreed to a keyshare, it was advertised as such. I typed it in chat.

We started using my key, the guy got the part he still needed (neurooptics) and left, without having shared his key.

Just for the record this is not an acceptable behavior. I went along with several keyshare groups and even when I got everything I wanted I still shared my key.

It's not cool of him, ugly thing to do. Unfortunately, DE has no desire to change this behavior. 

They will not enforce trades for promises, and they count that as such. They do not want to implement proper keyshares either, as it makes for easily efficient farming and overall means less revenue in the long run for them. 

7 hours ago, Prexades said:

and even when I got everything I wanted I still shared my key.

You don't make the rules. When people get what they wanted, they have no real reason to stay.

Take leveling on Hydron/Helene for example. You reached level 30 after 5 waves, the other guys still need to stay for another 5 waves to get to 30. Why would you stay any longer? You got what you wanted, any more would be a waste of time. Sure, the other guys would miss out on a bit of shared XP but that never stopped anyone.

Is it a D-Move? Maybe. Can you blame them? I don't think so. They have no obligation to stay just so your feelings don't get hurt. This is just how things work around here.

40 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

You don't make the rules. When people get what they wanted, they have no real reason to stay.

Take leveling on Hydron/Helene for example. You reached level 30 after 5 waves, the other guys still need to stay for another 5 waves to get to 30. Why would you stay any longer? You got what you wanted, any more would be a waste of time. Sure, the other guys would miss out on a bit of shared XP but that never stopped anyone.

Is it a D-Move? Maybe. Can you blame them? I don't think so. They have no obligation to stay just so your feelings don't get hurt. This is just how things work around here.

Hes saying he made a group with the agreed upon notion that they would be doing multiple runs....

This isn't a public match.....are you serious right now....

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

This isn't a public match.....are you serious right now....

He invited random people that claimed to agree. Random people he never met before.

Yes, I am serious. If you invite random people and expect them to play by the rules, you only have yourself to blame.

12 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Yes, I am serious. If you invite random people and expect them to play by the rules, you only have yourself to blame.

No. That is not how civilized society works.

A group of people agreed on a common goal and the means to achieve it, then one betrayed the others' trust.

It is very clear where the blame lies, and it is not with the betrayed ones.

inb4

Spoiler

😛

8 hours ago, Prexades said:

Invite me. I have like 30 of those Mutalist Alad V keys already built (I like to keep my foundry busy!).

39 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

He invited random people that claimed to agree. Random people he never met before.

Congratulations, you may possibly be a sociopath. 

Please refrain from participating with the rest of the community, as you are not trustworthy.

Is that your in-game name? Just curious....

Archived