Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana

[DE]Megan

I'm sick of people leaving Iso Vault runs because they don't want to run all 3 of them.

It would be nice if you made the new vaults into a separate mission opened by a key of some sort so that those people who wish to run them don't interfere with the games of the people who don't.

Edited by Fl_3
  • Like 7

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

There is now a ‘Nora Night’ audio slider in your Options that you can use to Mute Nora’s in-game transmissions. 

Finally, thanks. Now only thing left is to disable her transmissions or bundle that into the hint transmission option, so I never have to see her again.

• Like 2

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. Over a year ago, you said you would work on fixing rotation on a piece by piece basis. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

Hey folks, we need to make a correction to the following patch note description for the Gara Kaleida Skin:

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

GARA KALEIDA SKIN

Decorated in sharp glass, and striking a powerful pose, The Gara Kaleida Deluxe skin comes with a whole new look, as well as two unique Animation Sets for this beautiful Warframe.

Includes the Starglaze Shards auxiliary attachment.

Sadly, these animation sets do not exist and are not included in the bundle. The patch notes include this due to a case of mistaken identity when writing the notes themselves. It has since been updated to reflect this correction.

Deepest apologies for the confusion!

• Like 5

My opinion on SE changes and "nerf" of khora that people seem to care about, otherwise a good quality of life updates good job!

Khora deserved the nerf and is still "OP", I personally tested that her whipclaw does still go through doors and therefore can be used in AFK farming STILL! So this didn't resolve absolutely anything... And these SE changes actually benefit AFK farmers since it doesn't require you to play in groups.

How to resolve this...?

Add eximus SE drops back into the game, ban the AFK macro farmers or add enemies that can challenge them, for example now we have glass enemies but these are annoying for everybody there should be a new enemy that spawns when people stay in one place for too long.

New steel essence system

PROS: More consistent farming, accessibility for newer players, ability to play solo

CONS: promotes AFK macro farming (odin didn't) , lower amount of SE gained for people that min/maxed previous system

Otherwise a good update just don't get the player outrage and developers decision behind this "nerf".

Excited for new updates! Take it easy guys...

10 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

You guys either forgot to mention (from fear of backlash) or accidentally made (Unlikely) the Secondary Catchmoon's shot width as small as the primary one...

Doubtful this will get changed or fixed. Do people use the catchmoon anymore?

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW ORBITER UPGRADE:

Those Dry Docks have been put to good use, Tenno! With Deimos Arcana, the Orbiter has received a bit of a facelift, as well as a fresh new sheet of glass! The Mod, Relic, and Umbilical Consoles have been given some new animations, a fresh coat of paint, and general appearance improvements. If you own a Railjack, we highly suggest you look up!

This almost gave me a... ahem... Wargasm! Awesome! :D

Now if metallic could be applied to the same color channel in the Transference Room, that'd put me in Tenno heaven.

Awesome update, DE! Thank you!

In essence (ha), there is virtually no RNG with Steel Essence anymore. Daily Incursions guarantee 3 per Alert, and Acolytes will always appear in regular missions (Endlessly in Endless missions.). The time at which they choose to appear may be a bit random, but if you kill mobs, they will come! 

• Please note, Acolytes won't spawn in Archwing missions on the Steel Path.

???

Just started clearing out the Steel path and am a bit confused as to the archwing statement. Since now there is no way of earning steel essence in archwing since acolytes and daily incursions reward steel essence but looking at the mission types incursions land on never lands on archwing missions. So that means the only reason to play steel path archwing is for a planet clear or use of boosters.

In our view, it’s better to reward broader diverse play than hyper reward idle strategies, and the stats confirm this to be the case. On paper the absolute Top 1% of missions will see less Steel Essence per hour (i.e the single strategy AFK-Macro-run), every other mission strategy will see more.

Because here you say you want to reward ALL mission types with steel essence yet archwing mission fall into that category and it doesn't reward steel essence at all now at noted by your previous statement.

Can this please get fixed? Since these two statements contradict each other. I would like to see some way of adding steel essence drops to archwing missions to give some incentive to farming it.

Khora

• There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage. 

So if you're going to do this, I expect that you'll be doing this to all of the other "overpowered" tile set clearing abilities, see Saryn, Volt, Baruuk, Frost, I think even Nezha's 4 doesn't need LOS, Gara, Equinox, Limbo even though you already nerfed him just because of a single non-repeating event, Octavia is more of an AFK frame then any of these including Khora but she's never been touched.  If you're going to give the customers who actually play your game a reason, you might want to actually make it a valid one and also don't sneak said nerf in, if you're so proud of your decisions then come out with it right off of the bat and don't try and hide it like  you did the Khora nerf.  It wasn't in the test cluster because you knew for a fact that you would have been told to change or revert the nerf so you didn't you kept it in your back pocket and nerfed one of the more difficult to farm frames in the game but left all of the other god tier, world ending frames alone.

As a side note, wasn't it on a Friday dev steam where the staff said "we won't be nerfing anything only buffs"?  Or something to that extent?

Edited by Hawk1911
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, AlexCzar said:

@MBaldelliYour post sounds a bit toxic, but it saved me, went to the link and found out that only Mire is bugged. So thanks :)

Imagine what it's like to be creating three -- sometimes more -- separate forum post for all the bug tracking done for each update and then having a player base of 50 million plus having to figure out where to post a bug they encountered and where...  Never mind those that get confused and then post the bug wherever they can to getting heard.  

AND THEN having a support staff -- of say less than 30 -- having to scroll through all the millions of posts to report them to the development team in some sort of bulleted list for them to figure out whether it can be worked into the next update, or pushed off to when it should be addressed and how.  

30 is even generous as in the medical field we typically have only 1 or 2 dedicated to the incoming ticket system (of a staff of 25 trying to cover 30K nurses, doctors and various administrative staff through a medical network of 5 hospitals and 300+ clinics and small offices.  Did I also mention that this carrying an average SLA of one day?  

Toxic, you say?  This is common sense for the size network I'm supporting.  A network 1,666% times larger than the one I'm employed at, as well as for someone that's been part of the "beta test" program on PC for more than 7.5 years would be positively stymied at why this sort of efficiency hasn't been incorporated sooner.  

Il y a 13 heures, -VV-Crunchy a dit :

Can you please stop with the whole "add 5 forma to get the maximum mastery from it"?

it added a layer of "uniqueness" to the paracesis when it got released, and i think it's not that farfetched for necramechs, but i agree that it's a pretty annoying grind and was probably made and added to kuva weapons just to sell more formas

• Like 2