Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #151!

[DE]Rebecca

13 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

I honestly thing this is going too far. 

Those are not "wings but in Warframe style"
Those are literal bird wings. I dont like it, is not enough Warframy for me :C

Looks like we are the only ones that feel this way lol

Valentine event incoming? That means an update incoming mid february hmm. The wings will pair well with the Eros Arrow Skin but not every warframe, neon wings could fit the Corpus theme though.

Also Update 30? Id bet on the upcoming Corpus Railjack expansion.

Now I understand the repeated "dont miss it" devstream 🤩

14 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

I agree with this WF cosmetics are becoming generic MMO eye-vomit now

I reckon leave the bird wings for only Zephyr: otherwise give all frames Nekros' bindings or Khora's back spines... even Gara's sharp glass attachments from her recent outfit... giving only Zephy the solid bird wings would make sense and give the poor gal something her own as you guys at DE neglect her so badly where players make fun of her... time Zephy had some love noes? Neon ones for everybody - solid ones exclusively Zephyr

Gara is shown in the thumbnail, so I'm assuming she's soon to be primed... 

But it's possible that it's a red herring and Octavia might in fact be next. 

Either way... It's going to be a good Friday.

P.S. I hope the team considered my cosmetic feedback (individual coloring of armor pieces and making Umbra's scarf an exclusive auxiliary). 

Well this picture sure gets the discussion going! That's one way to create even more interest for the upcoming Devstream 😄
Let's see what DE is going to do with those wings and how/if they find their way into the game...I am....curious

Oh and I personally agree with those comments:

1 hour ago, Roble_Viejo said:

1 hour ago, Evanescent said:

I sincerely hope we're not getting actual feathered angel wings :|

Why? C'mon, those wings were a full surprise for us here, no one was like "yes, this was totally what I expected to see coming into the game"
Furthermore they don't really fit any current faction-art-style in Warframe...annnd....
...Wellllll DE even says stuff regarding their own Art-Style when you want to create some Tennogen-Items! 
unknown.png

"We are the first to admit that we have made Candy Cane scarfs and had Grineer walking around with Easter Bunny Ears, but those items come in and out of the game quickly. We do not want those narrative breaking elements in the game permanently."
"Wrong art style without any of Warframe’s visual themes incorporated (too cartoony, too high fantasy, etc.)"

So I realllly hope they stick with that and make those wings only temporary cosmetics (Valentines Day or whatnot) But permanent flappy-bird-like-wings? That might be a little bit....much 😅 And I know nobody is forcing me to wear them myself, so I guess this is a win/win situation?...

Looking forward to allllll the things in Devstream #151! XctPENl.gif

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

edit:
(Not gonna lie: my Pink Rhino would totally rock those Pink-Neon-Wings.)

58 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Our next Prime Access! 

It kinda bothers me Gara deluxe has a goose face, so the wings are coming to complete the look? lol..

May I suggest the design team not to incorporate animal looks into the frames design? Or are they really going for the 'most weird abnormal' design award?

Archived