Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

Whilst I may not have been floored with surprise to see that Gara is the newest prime, I will say that these designs are fantastic. And there were some options as far as Gara-related signature weapon possibilities go... Astilla and Volnus were the ones I was hoping for, so I'm well pleased. Guess I'd better get back to frenzied syndicate medallion hunting in preparation for release. Good stuff, thanks guys <3

• Like 1

Nice. She looks detailed enough that she doesn't become featureless whenever she cast her Splinter Storm.  

But, to my understanding, that is getting fixed soon. I have heard there there will soon be an option to keep the glass on her model even with her Splinter Storm active.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

Sailor Moon Love GIF

OMFG MAH BELOVED GLASS ANGEL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
TAKE MY MONEY DE.

Instant day one buy for me, for sure. I cannot wait to have and add Gara Prime (plus her weapon and stuff) to my arsenal. I'm so happy she is finally coming out. Cause I'll say it again, I love Gara a lot and I main her normally. And, I've been waiting for her Prime since I first started playing.

Don’t forget you will get her prime noggle too this winter if you purchase her PA. I remember how excited I was to get Mesa Prime. Congratulations! 🎊🍾  🤩

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

Sailor Moon Love GIF

OMFG MAH BELOVED GLASS ANGEL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
TAKE MY MONEY DE.

Instant day one buy for me, for sure. I cannot wait to have and add Gara Prime (plus her weapon and stuff) to my arsenal. I'm so happy she is finally coming out. Cause I'll say it again, I love Gara a lot and I main her normally. And, I've been waiting for her Prime since I first started playing.

Same af. AF!!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Well, they will be a 0.5 disposition for the Primes, so it's not like they did a smart purchase.

They did, because they likely bought them for fairly cheap and they will be able to be sold for much much more with this primed release to people that somehow don't care about the 0.5 dispo and desperately want a riven due to new weapon hype... 

27 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Well, they will be a 0.5 disposition for the Primes, so it's not like they did a smart purchase.

They did, because they likely bought them for fairly cheap and they will be able to be sold for much much more with this primed release to people that somehow don't care about the 0.5 dispo and desperately want a riven due to new weapon hype... 

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Bakaguya-sama:

Nice. She looks detailed enough that she doesn't become featureless whenever she cast her Splinter Storm.  

But, to my understanding, that is getting fixed soon. I have heard there there will soon be an option to keep the glass on her model even with her Splinter Storm active.  

Because a toggle would be too complex / would cause issues, Splinter Storm won't ever remove her glass anymore. Still better than removing it every time

• Like 2

Okay, she's looking gorgeous! And the Volnus Prime is a dream that just came true. Better if it have some breaking glass effects on slam attacks! 👁️👄👁️

Also, can we have a video/GIF preview of the Ephemera, please? 🥰

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (NSW)M0rgarath said:

That didn't work for Octavia's weapons, or Nezha's, or Inaros's. But hey, good luck.

• Like 1

Wow I’m excited! I’ve been waiting for her ever since I started playing Warframe on Nintendo Switch. I main her. I try my best to configure Gara into every type of mission. I put 3 Umbra on her. I love Astilla and Volnus and the rivens I got for them. I’ll even Umbra her Prime weapons as well when I have enough Umbra Forma. Fusilai... I don’t use at all so I’m okay with that not having a prime. I use her Tennogen armor so she already looks like a Samurai Warrior Empress. I have her Volnus holstered on the back of her hips and with her wearing black with her black smeeta kavat companion she looks like a witch with a cat riding her broom. I’ve stuck with her even throughout all the nerfs. She’s so OP they have to keep nerfing her its hilarious. Now that she will have updated stats she’ll be even more OP! Can’t wait!!!

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Astilla Prime
Loose explosive glass slugs that tear through enemies with Gara’s signature shotgun. Presented here in its spectacular Prime form.

Volnus Prime
The glorious original Orokin casting of Gara’s signature glass hammer. Deceptively light and swift, while remaining lethally effective.

Exclusive Gara Prime Glyphs

979490f95351376a0387b7c33099c08f.jpg

Okay, there's a lot to unpack here.

Firstly, I'm starting to get the impression that DE themselves don't even like throwing secondaries. It's been over three years since a new one was added, and three years since any of them received a fix other than for bugs. And DE knows the throwing stars exist because they change Riven Disposition, they had to know Gara had a signature secondary weapon throwing stars, and they released a throwing secondary skin for purchase in the market not long ago.

I guess all that's left to do is to play the guessing game; what will DE do for these new weapon variants?

1.) Have them serve as direct upgrades to their previous incarnations with no special hidden function or a quality of life function that's easy to forget it's existence (like Zakti, Pandero, Akjagara, Panthers, the list goes on)

2.) Give them a special function at an unforseen cost to make the prime more of a sidegrade than an upgrade (like Corinth Prime or Zhuge Prime)

3.) Give them good stats and a special function so it doesn't feel like you're using the same exact weapon but with more numbers and gold accents thrown at it (Tiberon Prime, Pyrana Prime, Cernos Prime)

• Like 4