Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Deluxe Syandana for all frames

Deminisis

So, unless I was mistaken, the Deluxe Syandana will only work on Revenant. I've seen some unique auxiliary and attachments (Nidus Deluxe/ Prime attachments) before, but the Deluxe bundle has lost a lot of value to me with the restricted Syandana.

Could we get a modified version or just deal with any clipping issues that may occur? It's just too good looking to leave on one frame.

il y a 5 minutes, (PSN)The1stAzrael a dit :

Huh, is this right? Restricting a syandana to one frame (in a game that has over forty) seems like a very anti-consumer/sales friendly decision. 

I could understand making it bundle exclusive, since that's mostly the norm, but frame exclusive? 

Hydroid deluxe has the same.

1 hour ago, p_silveira said:

Did they actually said it would be exclusive to Revenant? As far as I know when they want something to be frame-exclusive they add it in the game as an Attachment, not a Syandana.

it definitely is, just an exception that it isn't in the auxiliary slot. when they showed it off in the devstream, it was called the revenant mephisto syandana rather than just mephisto syandana, its description is default syandana for revenant mephisto, it was displayed first ahead of alphabetical order like other innate armour pieces, and it would be a clipping nightmare trying to fit it to every other frame

12 minutes ago, Ryuujou. said:

it definitely is, just an exception that it isn't in the auxiliary slot. when they showed it off in the devstream, it was called the revenant mephisto syandana rather than just mephisto syandana, its description is default syandana for revenant mephisto, it was displayed first ahead of alphabetical order like other innate armour pieces, and it would be a clipping nightmare trying to fit it to every other frame

If we want to talk about clipping nightmares, we've had Nova Prime for a long time. Very few syandanas work on her back without clipping, but that's just a issue we live with.

Of course it is exclusive to the frame since the skin costs the same as any other deluxe. I could have understood the argument if the deluxe would cost more due to a syandana, but that isnt the case, it is simply a detachable part of the skin.

I dont see how the deluxe bundle has lost value when the syandana is free.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Yeah I rewatched that segment  it looks like it's the same as Ember Deluxe accessories, Excalibur deluxe shoulder, Hydroid's coat. It's exclusive to that frame/skin.

I think that's fine, it looks like it would only work for his model anyway

Well there goes my umbra fashion frame idea. Was gonna be so cool

46 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Of course it is exclusive to the frame since the skin costs the same as any other deluxe. I could have understood the argument if the deluxe would cost more due to a syandana, but that isnt the case, it is simply a detachable part of the skin.

I dont see how the deluxe bundle has lost value when the syandana is free.

Ember Deluxe had a syandana too, but I can actually use that on any frame.

10 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

Ember Deluxe had a syandana too, but I can actually use that on any frame.

It's not made just for her, why don't you complain about her accessories not being universal?

You probably know why it's basically the same reason revenant's syandana won't be available for everyone it's not that hard to see the difference. It's up to them to adapt it to every frame, doubt it will happen.

I am guessing it was made a syandana due to the simple fact that they tried to make it a auxiliary slot item, but after trial and error they found it impossible to prevent horrid clipping with syandana's. If DE had gone the auxiliary route it would have been exclusive so in their eye's there is no reason for it not to stay that way even though it had to be placed in the syandana slot. 

3 hours ago, Deminisis said:

If we want to talk about clipping nightmares, we've had Nova Prime for a long time. Very few syandanas work on her back without clipping, but that's just a issue we live with.

Let's also not forget the Operator Harrier torso, which has clipping issues even whenever you do anything other than standing still with your amp out.

Frankly, the whole "clipping" argument holds pretty much no weight to me. I would rather have the option to use these cosmetics universally, even if it resulted in such.

3 hours ago, minininja77 said:

I am guessing it was made a syandana due to the simple fact that they tried to make it a auxiliary slot item, but after trial and error they found it impossible to prevent horrid clipping with syandana's. If DE had gone the auxiliary route it would have been exclusive so in their eye's there is no reason for it not to stay that way even though it had to be placed in the syandana slot. 

That can't be true, or hydroid deluxe's longcoat wouldn't have been an auxiliary. Every syandana clips with his longcoat.

Archived