Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not all Nezhas are created equally

RazerXPrime

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

From what I can see, the one in the back seems to be floating in the air; look at the difference in where their feet are placed, and the difference in where there heads are.  It matches up.

It's more difficult to see from a picture. I walked around them a couple times and you can clearly see it then. Both are standing on the ground except one was taller. It could be an animation set. But they were using the same animations. Maybe one just glitched out on my screen. The one in the back looks like he's standing on his toes more and the one in the front has his feet more on the ground. But that's not all. The actual frame is also smaller. Just do a check and you'll see. It was really weird.

Yeah this is an example of weird floating/sinking behavior. It is pretty common to see this sort of thing. Just yesterday I saw a grendel standing about 5 feet above the Cetus quest giver and a Gauss running through the floor.

Though I do appreciate the tongue-in-cheek photo. Makes for some fun talking points.

One of those Nezha is a genetic freak. They say all Nezha are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Nezha Joe, and I am not normal. See I am 25 percent better than other Nezha at the least, but then you add in Speedy Vauban in the background? Nezha Joe height go down drastic. The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at New War! 

The one in the back looks "floaty" and he's also closer to you, they might also be using different stances. The one in the back being closer to you leads to the Gandalf/Frodo situation, where further/closer placement of objects makes you percieve them as being of different sizes.

Though I'm 99.99% sure it is all about stances here mostly since the front Nezha is much more hunched.

Archived