Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bat wing ephemera for next Halloween event?

(XBOX)S8N Juice

We have those sweet feathered wings from the Star Days event, and it would be great to get bat wings ephemera for the Halloween event.  I think they'd be very fancy and stylish on some frames, and more fashion frame options are never a bad thing.

(And why can't we buy relic packs with arbitration points?)

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)S8N Juice said:

Bat wing ephemera for next Halloween event?

Please no...

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)S8N Juice said:

We have those sweet feathered wings from the Star Days event

Sweet is relative, some of us cant stand to see someone with that Wing ephemera, its too out of place in Warframe.

4 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Please no...

Sweet is relative, some of us cant stand to see someone with that Wing ephemera, its too out of place in Warframe.

I'm not sure it couldn't work with a similar item if they do things a bit differently, but my problem with it is that it is just way too obtrusive. 

Just standing around, or being in mission it gets in the way, way, way, way, too much. I would love the idea of a bat wings ephemera, but I think it would need to be way toned down from the last wings ephemera. The Ticker Valentine's day wings are just a bit much. 

They certainly don't fit the definition of ephemeral: 

Dictionary

Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

e·phem·er·al

/əˈfem(ə)rəl/

Learn to pronounce

adjective

lasting for a very short time.

"fashions are ephemeral"

1 hour ago, (XBOX)S8N Juice said:

We have those sweet feathered wings from the Star Days event, and it would be great to get bat wings ephemera for the Halloween event.  I think they'd be very fancy and stylish on some frames, and more fashion frame options are never a bad thing.

(And why can't we buy relic packs with arbitration points?)

it could happen, but Eros Ephemera is not to everyone's tastes. it would depend on whether or not DE think it's be popular enough.

and you can get relics and relic packs in numerous places already. I know you want them from arbies because you're probably sitting on a big pile of  Vitus essence, but that would be a little too convenient for DE, and it's not that hard to get 15 Steel Essence instead.

9 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

By this logic you should also be against any color palettes that include shades of pink, because pink Rhinos are out of place in Warframe.

One could even say that with enough creativity someone can use any customization there is to make a piece of equipment seem out of place.

So let's ban the damn customization altogether!

13 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

By this logic you should also be against any color palettes that include shades of pink, because pink Rhinos are out of place in Warframe.

One could even say that with enough creativity someone can use any customization there is to make a piece of equipment seem out of place.

So let's ban the damn customization altogether!

Ultimately, DE are the ones who decide what fits and what doesn't, and the Eros wings evidently made the cut, since they stayed after their respective event ended.

Since it allows me to turn into a literal angel of death, I have to say I agree.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)S8N Juice said:

it would be great to get bat wings ephemera for the Halloween event. 

So what kind of bat wing ephemera were you thinking of?

Traditional simple bat wings?

Spoiler

cHKN1u4.gif

Something kind of flat, the equivalent of a syandana?

Spoiler

0uD4YCU.gif

Something wild and dark flavoured?

Spoiler

FCwlaf1.gif

I think the Spore Ephemera looks too much like peeing. I don't use it.

Spoiler

f7f7Q8x.gif

The Naberus Ephemera really obstructs my vision. I won't use it.

Spoiler

00Rlcih.gif

The Spineret Ephemera looks okay. I mostly use it on Wukong because the clone will run around leaving a webby trail.

Spoiler

xe1MYEf.gif

I would like it DE considered the suggestions made in this thread, it would give us control of what we see without policing what other players choose to use.

I would like the bat wings out of the Underworld movies like Marcus, one of the animations is they wrap around the Warframe for a few seconds then pop to full size.

marcus.jpg

/sidenote: Has anyone searched the internet and found our feathered wings online, I think someone at DE did some copy and paste work, I found Megan Fox sporting the same exact wings in a movie screenshot.

I censored it a bit so not to offend anyone. Megan Fox in the movie Passion Play (2010)

Megan_Fox_in_the_Movie_Passion_Play_2010

I found this while looking for bat wing GIFs. It made me think of Titania's Butterflies.

Spoiler

xPckCBL.gif

Not exactly related, but I was thinking I would like a bat version of Titania's Razorfly animations! It could function similar to the Frostfall Ephemera: when you hold still it appears, when you move it vanishes (or flies away!).

I was thinking of having twitchy bats hanging down off our warframes instead of butterflies sitting on it.

lQhc97a.gif

On 2021-09-15 at 4:37 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Please no...

But giant pumpkin heads, rabbit ears, easter eggs, candy canes, jingle bells, pool floaties, super soakers, have been in the game before how is it out if place??? Or is this the a**pull of grimdark Warframe defense 

Since we're about to get warframe mobile anyway...

SURE WHAT THE HECK.

Let's have 25 different wings to equip on our characters. And while they're at it, DE should make an actual cute girl warframe -not yuckreli, but an actual anime girl with anime eyes, bangs and ponytails highschool uniform the whole package.

1 minute ago, Soy77 said:

Since we're about to get warframe mobile anyway...

SURE WHAT THE HECK.

Let's have 25 different wings to equip on our characters. And while they're at it, DE should make an actual cute girl warframe -not yuckreli, but an actual anime girl with anime eyes, bangs and ponytails highschool uniform the whole package.

Sailor Moon style? No thanks, though some would like it. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Sailor Moon style? No thanks, though some would like it. :facepalm:

Sailor moon 😂 lol we're old.

Nah i mean full genshin impact. Those kind games that the moment you registered you already know that your main goal is making a schoolgirl character with wings.

Archived