Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any prime frames you a especially excited for?

CaptainSpear

long time ago i had a trinity prime, full set, completely ready to go. i tried selling first, but  accidently sold a piece to barro. hated myself ever since. so im excited to get her back .

in addition, a helminth idea came to me while listening to sea shanties. putting frost on hydroid prime. im going to make the first Viking frame.

I'm excited for all upcoming primes.  We were in a rough patch with some frames that I find boring (Octavia, Gara, then Nidus).  I acknowledge their power and utility, but they aren't fun for me to play.  And now we're due for a few good ones.

The only upcoming prime that I'm a little lukewarm on is Khora, because she's a statstick frame and I don't like statsticks.  The ones I'm most looking forward to are Harrow Prime, Garuda Prime, and the distant, distant Xaku Prime.

I am not excited perse. More like anxious. I'm new and I learned they moved where certain frames can be earned to places that are next to impossible for me now.  So I am hoping I will at least be able to get enough relics to unlock one of those like Ash or Oberon. Mostly looking forward to Oberon beause cute hooves. I was going to go for mag prime but I kind of lost the energy to be excited after my first hour of doing mission and bounty runs lol!

Harrow, Garuda, Harrow, Hildryn, Harrow.

Although I don't exactly know why I'm excited about Harrow.  It will be very difficult for the prime model to draw me away from the deluxe.   Maybe there's a tiny chance he gets some improvements to his kit, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Not excited for any of the primes in resurgence but I want to see what the wisp, khora and xaku prime skins look like. Some of my most used frames that don't have primes yet.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

I'm just waiting for Booben Prime.... Saving all my Aya Exclusively for him ..😁

If I remember correctly he took a lot of nitain, cryotic and oxium. Was a long time ago but I remember taking forever to farm resources for him after I had all the bp. 

45 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

If I remember correctly he took a lot of nitain, cryotic and oxium. Was a long time ago but I remember taking forever to farm resources for him after I had all the bp. 

I already have him Crafted and Forma'd.... At this point I'm just doing it for memes.... I want to Stock Pile the Warframe that takes the longest to Craft. 😝.... Who knows.... I might actually Build 5 Booben Primes just because Who's going to Stop me ? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I already have him Crafted and Forma'd.... At this point I'm just doing it for memes.... I want to Stock Pile the Warframe that takes the longest to Craft. 😝.... Who knows.... I might actually Build 5 Booben Primes just because Who's going to Stop me ? 🤔

I'm not here to judge, I have 3 Wisp all fully forma and different build on all 6 configs. When her prime comes out I'll build at least 2.

Archived