Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we really willing to kill over a Noggle Statue?

_4shes

Like come on Tenno. Enemy forces have obtained detailed information on some Lotus' artifacts. The artifacts? A dollar store noggle and lung cancer (smoking ephemera). Are you really gonna spill blood over this Tenno? Think about it for a sec.

Why not? I've already murdered over a hundred thousand faceless mooks for scrap metal, alloys, and argon. What's a handful more for an ephemera I already own and a noggle?

We're traumatized teenage wizard murder-hobos and our enemies are imperial nazis, space mushrooms with attitude, and capitalism. If it isn't nailed down, it's mine.

5 hours ago, _4shes said:

Like come on Tenno. Enemy forces have obtained detailed information on some Lotus' artifacts. The artifacts? A dollar store noggle and lung cancer (smoking ephemera). Are you really gonna spill blood over this Tenno? Think about it for a sec.

I've killed a lot of people for a lot less... back when we had treasury alerts I massacred entire ships for like 50k in credits.. you get more than that running low-risk index now of course, but still...

also, if you ask a noggle "can I kill for you?" it just nods back, if that's not permission, I don't know what is!

Archived