Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

32 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

This basically sums up the Umbra situation.

I've learned to not really overhype anything DE makes because it can be good (war within) but its nothing as the video said "game changing". We will get the last cinematic quest of the oeprator's main trilogy, a new excalibur and maybe vlad might be introduced but honestly if is tart hyping up for soemthing major im gonna ruin the enjoyment fo what i get when it arrives do to the feeling of being let down.

After half year I will be going back home next week, pretty good timing I will say coz seems I finally get to play Umbra that I have been waiting for 3 years.

On 2017-12-19 at 4:11 PM, Marvelous_A said:

I just hope I can get to play him half year later, when I finish my contract and go back home. I've been waiting for 2 years already.

Looking back at what I said half year ago makes me feel old.

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 2

Eh, the reason I'm "hyped" for The Sacrifice is just for the lore to be honest.

Well, for the lore and to save lotus. I have a slightl hype for the "new mechanic" that is coming, but I can't exactly know if I should be hyped or not, if it'll be worth using or not. I just want a breath of fresh air in warframe.

The lack of content in this year has been forcing me into constant breaks every few weeks.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

Eh, the reason I'm "hyped" for The Sacrifice is just for the lore to be honest.

Well, for the lore and to save lotus. I have a slightl hype for the "new mechanic" that is coming, but I can't exactly know if I should be hyped or not, if it'll be worth using or not. I just want a breath of fresh air in warframe.

The lack of content in this year has been forcing me into constant breaks every few weeks.

I would want to get rid of lotus and replace her or let our tenno grow up. That would make it more intresting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aleksi134 said:

I would want to get rid of lotus and replace her or let our tenno grow up. That would make it more intresting.

Seconded. We've had the Lotus as a "guide" for five years now. High time for a breath of fresh air IMO. Ballas could be what we need, but I am fully expecting DE forcing us to either kill him or send him away so we can get our "dear mommy" back.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Seconded. We've had the Lotus as a "guide" for five years now. High time for a breath of fresh air IMO. Ballas could be what we need, but I am fully expecting DE forcing us to either kill him or send him away so we can get our "dear mommy" back.

I can see them subverting that. We fight Ballas, chase him off, and save Lotus and she points out that we just mounted a rescue mission and operated without her for some time. She might wind up saying something like "You don't need to rely on me anymore." At which point we probably wind up with a new guide (since it's traditional at this point), possibly of our choice, and Lotus's role could change to something else. That'd be a nice way to finish, given that the present arc seems to be a bildungsroman of sorts. We've come of age, and no longer need our mother to lay our path, even if we can still go to her for help along it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

You're probably right, unfortunately. I wish we had the choice of choosing who we follow, tying in with the moral choice, so that we can choose to be good guys or bad guys. "Warframe Civil War", if you will. But DE will probably play it safe and just have Lotus leave. Then we'll be stuck with AI Lotus.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i have a bottle of champaign ready for the release  ..and scotch for when i get to play 

Haha nice 1 I didn't come with that brilliant idea but I liked... I'm definitely going 2 buy some alcohol just for that! 😏👌🍻

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i have a bottle of champaign ready for the release  ..and scotch for when i get to play 

Take a shot if Umbra appears early.

Take a shot if you have to fight it.

Take 2 shots if there is resentfull mind inside it.

Take a shot if you can free it.

Take 3 shots if you can make it defy Ballas.

Drink half of the bottle if you fight alongside it.

Drink the 2nd bottle when you finish the quest and see Umbra around the ship.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

I had mead but i drank it 😭 and I can't buy more for now so my comemoration will be with water or some juice. cheers anyway 🍻

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

30 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

Hopefully the quest will be as badass as the Pacific Rim Uprising fights and the cutscene animation. Actually here's an idea, have our Warframes boosted for the last fight.

I don't like that movie, so I hope it's just as good as mass effect series. (without the ending of the 3rd one)