The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is this lady talking in my orbiter and how do I betray the Lotus to join her?

Gabbynaru

If you guys don't know there are this new Transmissions in Orbiter Skaner. 

One of them:

"Hey there, Dreamers. The Devil is home and the shades are up. That's right... it's just you and me, passin' each other slow and with a nod sayin' all that needs sayin'. I'm Nora Night, sayin'... you live with wolves you better act like one"

So i belive that devil may be Stalker (since shades, shadows are referenced) and Dreamers should act like 'wolfs'. Sooo since DEScott and DERebbeca said that Stalker mode is coming this year maybe this has something to do with it? 

Yes, I know about Wolfs of Saturn event but maybe it is related with Stalker Invasions or this one transmissions is a preview not related to Wolfs of Saturn but a tease for this year other thing?

Link to all transmissions:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nora_Night

1 minute ago, nslay said:

I don't know, but I kinda miss hearing that one guy talking about expired visas/government documents... If you turn the scanner on/off, it goes back to normal thankfully.

You don't have to turn it off, it just randomly chooses between @Nora Night's transmissions and the spy radio messages.

29 minutes ago, nslay said:

I don't know, but I kinda miss hearing that one guy talking about expired visas/government documents... If you turn the scanner on/off, it goes back to normal thankfully.

He’s still there. I just heard him last night on the Radio Chatter while afking and listening intently for the next Nora Night broadcast. lol

Here's a transcript of what I managed to catch:

Spoiler

1. Knockity-knock. Hello, Dreamers.
Let's get to know one another.
Acts of defiance, acts of generosity, acts of sacrifice...
this is how we turn this system 'round.
I'll take you there, Dreamers. I'll bring you back.

2. To all of you driftin' out there in the black, mark the frequency.
The time has come to act together.
To open our eyes and gaze with utmost clarity past the present and into a future we create.
Shoulder-to-shoulder. Mark the frequency.

3. Hey there, Dreamers. The Devil is home and the shades are up.
That's right... it's just you and me, passin' each other slow and with a nod sayin' all that needs sayin'.
I'm Nora Night, sayin'... you live with wolves you better act like one.

4. Nora here. The Red King is at the dance. 
But listen... as you drift between the stars Nora wants you to know you ain't alone.
Mm-mm. We're all of us a kinda familly out here, ain't we?
All of us. The multitudes. Driftin' and listenin'
But you need to remember: it never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.
It never. Troubles. The Wolf.

5. An echo. From long ago: 'For ten years I have been polishing this sword.
Its frosty edge has never been put to the test.
Now, I am holding it and showing it to you, sir: Is there anyone suffering from Injustice?' Keep livin', Dreamers.

[???]

In a world like this, it can be hard to have hope, when the man owns the system and the system serves to save the man, from us.
But I'm here, Dreamers. To help you pierce that false fog.
We'll chase it away with acts of beauty, and, succeed or fail, face the foe eyes open.
As someone once said: If nothing save us from death, may love at least save us from life.

[???]

It can be tough as a kid. All sorts of people have it over you.
People will kill you inside; kill you and forget your name.
You grow up. They grow old. You remember.
They don't. They just keep doing what they've always done.
Only to someone else. Then, one day, they call you friend.
And you wait. And you wait. You wait 'til they can't trust you any more than they do.
And then you ask them if they enjoyed their dinner.
And, looking into their panicked eyes as they gasp their last, you tell them your name
And you nod. "Yeah," your eyes say to theirs.
"That was me." And then you leave.
And the System is a better place.
Be smart, Dreamers.

[???]

Hey there, Dreamers. You hearin' me?
I know you are. No need to say anythin'.
A hand in yours, a voice for the speechless, a bedtime story for the sleepless.
The name's Nora Night, and I got somethin' to say, sweet things.
Night Wave is coming.

[???]

A voice in the night, a half-remembered dream, rising to the surface of your consciousness, from backbrain to forebrain, a sound to a vision, pullin' up and...knockity-knock. Hello, Dreamers. Let's get to know one another.

<spoilered it so as not to make a mess on the forum>

I am in love ❤️ with Nora Night ever since i first heard the scanner broadcast (please don't turn out to be a cephalon) what are your views and expectations?

I can only imagine her in ninja attire (sexy kunoichi is something we have been missing in warframe since its inception) with a very sharp very long nikana with a claw mark over one eye (the sexy kind).

i want to hear what you guys think she will look like , when it finally launches.

P.S.

I really want to know teh voice behind her , its very professional , very cool and collected but passionate.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
  • Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, 0_The_F00l a dit :

I am in love ❤️ with Nora Night ever since i first heard the scanner broadcast (please don't turn out to be a cephalon) what are your views and expectations?

I can only imagine her in ninja attire (sexy kunoichi is something we have been missing in warframe since its inception) with a very sharp very long nikana with a claw mark over one eye (the sexy kind).

i want to hear what you guys think she will look like , when it finally launches.

P.S.

I really want to know teh voice behind her , its very professional , very cool and collected but passionate.

I think i will laugh hard if we learn she is a Cephalon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Well, it worked for Lotus...

No. Different speech pattern and context. Nora sounds more like Sai Baba or Deepak Chopra. Lotus seem like some crazy cat lady, who collect cats to still a rampant maternal urge (and then send her darlings to fetch groceries and do away with troublesome neighbours). And then she betrayed us... -.-

As a player, I don't really feel any motivation to establish any kind of relationship with this new character, based on what we've heard until now. I already associate with the Edgelords and Space Hippies of the Origins System, and those I prefer to keep at arm's distance.

• Like 1