Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn spawn rate 👎

Got him for the 3rd time just now, in a pub t4 void survival, lvl 72, 20min shooting at him with a full rad rivened tombfinger to kill him. got nothing.

Worst enemy I´ve ever face in a game, just an absurd bullet sponge.

He wasn´t as bad before, but DE decided last patch he needed a health buff 🤦‍♂️

8 hours ago, (NSW)yoshishi said:

I've seen him three times, playing about the same or a bit less than OP in terms of hours/week. Once I hit him with the laser on Belenus and got a sledge part, next on Lua spy with crap weapons and I didn't stand a chance. The last time was defense on a corpus map I think and I actually had good weapons and three competent teammates, and we didn't have too much trouble, but nothing good dropped.  I didn't see him at all in the first two weeks. Sorry for your RNG bad luck

Same man 😞

I only had him spwan once ever since the event started. The way DE implemented this boss is plain dumb. And the weapon is crp too... Is it really so hard to do it right DE? Honestly I am getting so so disappointed by DE's recent decisions... They have already pushed me to download Guild Wars 2. Wonder how long till I get fed up enough to leave for good.

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook

1 hour ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

The way DE implemented this boss is plain dumb. And the weapon is crp too... Is it really so hard to do it right DE? Honestly I am getting so so disappointed by DE's recent decisions... They have already pushed me to download Guild Wars 2. Wonder how long till I get fed up enough to leave for good.

They are working hard to push people away

• Like 1

So... where is he?.. I'm about 500 runs in since the saturn six started and... I never saw him yet. I am a VERY active player and I am VERY disappointed by the fact that he is not showing up at all and I heard that his weapon is complete garbage?.. not impressed man... not impressed...

So i'm waiting for him, come at me bro i'll f you up. Is he even hard at all?

• Like 2

Yeah he does need a spawn rate buff...we've been saying this since his release and if anything I'd say the spawns for him and the captives are lower than at the start now (DE are you sure you did the formula's right for the spawn rates?)

I've seen him twice since release and in all honesty he's not 'hard' he's a bit of a bullet sponge if you've got 'levelling gear' on and the most annoying thing is his darting around imo (it can be countered though luckily)

20 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

if anything I'd say the spawns for him and the captives are lower than at the start now (DE are you sure you did the formula's right for the spawn rates?)

Players have figures out how to get constant, garunteed spawns from the fugitives, so I imagine those at least must be on a separate Spawning style or something from Wolfy-McNeverShowsHisFace. (Guaranteed Spawns once per 20 minutes, can be lowered to Most Likely Spawns in 10 Minutes, or something. Look it up, it's on Youtube somewhere)

1 hour ago, Atomic_Beam said:

Is he even hard at all?

not really. last couple of times I was using glass cannon frames and he kept turning up in the middle of big firefights, so I stood no chance. about 6 fights, 4 wins, 2 losses and out of the 4 wins, 2 dropped the Wolf Sledge head. still need the 3 other parts but he won't show up when I've got some armour on me and I'm not getting shot at by about a dozen heavies at once.

he's basically a bullet sponge, his moves are easily dodged, so the only way to really lose is to get careless or just have him attack from behind at the wrong time like he has done with me. his spawn rate will keep increasing though, so you will meet him eventually.

lastly, I don't think he can spawn if Stalker or Death Squads appear in your mission, so lose your marks and hope death squads leave you alone, and he should have the best chance to spawn.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

6 hours ago, Atomic_Beam said:

So... where is he?.. I'm about 500 runs in since the saturn six started and... I never saw him yet. I am a VERY active player and I am VERY disappointed by the fact that he is not showing up at all and I heard that his weapon is complete garbage?.. not impressed man... not impressed...

So i'm waiting for him, come at me bro i'll f you up. Is he even hard at all?

6 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Players have figures out how to get constant, garunteed spawns from the fugitives, so I imagine those at least must be on a separate Spawning style or something from Wolfy-McNeverShowsHisFace. (Guaranteed Spawns once per 20 minutes, can be lowered to Most Likely Spawns in 10 Minutes, or something. Look it up, it's on Youtube somewhere)

He uses the same spawning rules as Stalker: no Syndicates, no Assassinations, no Open Worlds, no Sorties. The only rule he breaks is he can spawn after 5 minutes

I had to ask my clan and then finally the wiki about this, because his wolf pack do NOT use the same rules. They can spawn literally anywhere, but he can't

His spawn rate is meant to go up as the series progresses. Apparently, by episode 10, we should feel tired of seeing him.

he’s not hard.  Takes like 10 full magazines of arca plasmor to the face to drop him.  Very unceremonious when you do kill him.  He just disappears, drops garbage (I’ve killed him 3 times and gotten garbage mods each time.)  Nora doesn’t even comment on it at all.

https://imgur.com/a/FxSvxhF

a 10-15 minute mission to level a warframe and a weapon, was turned into a 45 Minute mission of nothing but hell.

with the Wolf of Bullet Sponge spawning, We thought we was going to be lucky, but no, no good things dropped from him the fight that took so long too do, has left me feeling like I was duped like a moron.

this is not the Warframe I have come to know and love, that fight was nothing but hell for all the players.

Nerf the Wolf of Bullet Sponge or buff the things he drops to make the long fight that it took to be worth it.